• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
I can also take it at 17 dxm bottles tonight. I could get access to more benzos and dxm and alcohol later but this is all I have to try now. Please help if anyone is reading this.

I could add a shit ton of benadryl to the mix if I could handle it as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I would take the alprazolam, then a large but comfortable dose of DXM, and then administer a lethal dose of fentanyl, GHB, ketamine or alcohol intravenously or rectally. In case of the latter, I would also have to make sure that the medication with DXM doesn't contain sugar, because that would be likely to cause diarrhea.

I don't have a lot of experience with pharmaceutical drugs, but DXM combined with enough alcohol for example should be 100% lethal.

My only concern would be the body trying to get rid of the substances, so I'd consider taking a normally recommended dose of antiemetics, and I'd also use other ways to prevent emptying the liquid in case of boofing.

Sedatives are complementary, although I wouldn't use diphenhydramine because of its unpleasant effects of OD.

I don't think it's realistic to expect a fatality rate from your method anywhere near 100%.

But don't take my word for any of this.

Short answer: don't attempt this method the way you described it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos and donxtwait
donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
I would take the alprazolam, then a large but comfortable dose of DXM, and then administer a lethal dose of fentanyl, GHB, ketamine or alcohol intravenously or rectally. In case of the latter, I would also have to make sure that the medication with DXM doesn't contain sugar, because that would be likely to cause diarrhea.

I don't have a lot of experience with pharmaceutical drugs, but DXM combined with enough alcohol for example should be 100% lethal.

My only concern would be the body trying to get rid of the substances, so I'd consider taking a normally recommended dose of antiemetics, and I'd also use other ways to prevent emptying the liquid in case of boofing.

Sedatives are complementary, although I wouldn't use diphenhydramine because of its unpleasant effects of OD.

I don't think it's realistic to expect a fatality rate from your method anywhere near 100%.

But don't take my word for any of this.

Short answer: don't attempt this method the way you described it.
thank you :ahhha: aha i'm so dumb. i've attempted before and don't want to ever go through another failed attempt. so thanks for the response!

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
thank you :ahhha: aha i'm so dumb. i've attempted before and don't want to ever go through another failed attempt. so thanks for the response!
Yes, I'd advise you to try and avoid that. I wouldn't wish for you to be in pain. Sending love.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos