• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
How do you know when life is over? How do you know when you can't take anymore? How do you
tell the difference between what's real and what's fake? How do you get the world around you to
go the same pace as what's going on inside you? You sit there and you're aware of what's going
on around you, but to you everything feels like it's in slow motion. How do you get the voices and
thoughts to stop controlling you? How do you stop pushing people away, the ones that actually care?
How long will living feel like a nightmare? The only way to escape that feels right is running away, putting
as much space as you can between you and these complications. How do you explain these feelings
out loud? Why does it always feel like you're drowning or suffocating and no one is around to save you
from this mess? You know, someone to rescue you and who will put you back on your feet because that's
what feels right. Why do you let yourself get this way? Why? Is this your fault? You did this to yourself, you
shouldn't blame other people for what's happening to you. So why? Maybe it's because you never learned
to love yourself, you let everything around you tear you down and you're left standing in the aftermath. You
feel like you're falling, falling, f a l l i n g. You get sucked into a black hole filled with nothing but worry, stress,
aggression, self loathing, depression, violence, what ifs and maybes, what can I do to get over this and how
can I put the blame on myself this time. Maybe it's because you're used to having all of these terrible things
happen to you, so you end up convincing yourself that it's always going to be like this. Maybe you're right,
thinking of overcoming this seems impossible, you get asked what do you see for yourself and you're left
with nothing but blankness.When will it get better? When will you finally see that there's light at the end of
the tunnel? The tunnel seems like it's never ending, all you get is false lighting through the cracks in the walls.
All false accusations will lead you no where, just like how when you get a dose of happiness in life, it ends up
being misleading and a broken promise.

-kels