• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you find yourself looking back at all the shit that happened in your life and thinking: 'Why am I putting up with all this?' Some of it isn't even that bad for me. Even just a bad memory of a day at work or school but it tends to make me realise how much shit there was! Just varying intensities of bad.

Maybe it's something like depression. Maybe we do have a pessimistically skewed lense and recall.

I suppose the answer is to try and make things less shit in the present but realistically- life is full of unpleasant things that only lead to increasingly unpleasant things if we don't do them!

I'm just so tired of dealing with it all. It feels like working towards a release date. (I want to wait for my Dad to go first.) But then, it's not just that simple case of being released. There's huge potential to fear and suffer at the end. I'm feeling so bitter about it at the moment.

Sorry- a fairly pointless vent but- thanks for reading. It helps to get it out at least.