• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Desp

-
Nov 27, 2023
I want to CTB as I have too much guilt to make any significant progress in life. I have already wasted many years and it looks like the present and future years will be wasted too.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostinmythoughts and Praestat_Mori
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I want to CTB as I have too much guilt to make any significant progress in life. I have already wasted many years and it looks like the present and future years will be wasted too.
I'm so sorry that you have to go through the guilt experience! It's definitely not easy… I try to focus on the present time as I'm not sure about my future hopefully I won't be here

Reactions: Desp
D

Desp

-
Nov 27, 2023
I'm so sorry that you have to go through the guilt experience! It's definitely not easy… I try to focus on the present time as I'm not sure about my future hopefully I won't be here
Thanks,

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
? I live in Indonesia where everything is impossible to find =(
I live in Indonesia too and want to use nitrogen but couldn't find hood SCBA or SCUBA because too pricey