GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
People are actually dying because they believe the woo they've been fed rather than solid science.

Can you give examples and cite sources?

The OP has yet to cite the source that started this thread.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Yes all plausible conspiracy theories even the most serious and plausible ones are totally getting laughed at. It's a crying shame. Now all conspiracy is going to be seen as an entire joke.... except for if they come true.
The worst is that when they come to be true, everybody forgets that they were laughing at them and act like they are surprised. People all act "I don't think so." when it's not official but seriously, who cares about what you think guys ? A friend brought up the subject of a corona conspiracy to me yesterday, just to say that "I don't think so." crap (I don't even care about any theory, I didn't even search a thing). I wanted to tell him "dude, you don't even understand what you're thinking on a regular basis, how can you even imagine being able to think straight or understand anything about a conspiracy ?".

Another thing is everybody now have an opinion on conspiracies while they don't even have the basic knowledge on how to conspire, on what you need to bring such operations to life. So you have random dude saying, during the first weeks: "It's the US which created and spread the virus because the two countries that are most impacted are China and Iran." (I heard that IRL) and then this statement spread while none of these people know anything about behaviors in those countries or biological armaments or geopolitics. And those spreaders think they are geniuses like they discovered fire, seriously it blows my mind how they think on such a tiny level. Of course it could be the US, absolutely everything is possible but you don't rely on such tiny and obvious intel to elaborate. It's like conspiracy theories is now a mainstream thing and my tiny hipster heart is really upset about it. I could rant like that during hours so I'm gonna stop, sorry guys.

• Love
Reactions: epic and BlackPoppet
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Can you give examples and cite sources?

The OP has yet to cite the source that started this thread.
It was several months ago that reports were published about a few deaths accuring in Cancer patients who had believed that CBD oil could cure them. By the time they realize it doesn't,the cancer has progressed too far to be resloved by allopathic medicine.
I've read so many insane theories about the covid virus. That black people can't get it,that Vitamin C will cure it but the one I found most sad,was a woman who died last week after claiming all she needed to be safe was Jesus
covid 19 misinformation

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It was several months ago that reports were published about a few deaths accuring in Cancer patients who had believed that CBD oil could cure them. By the time they realize it doesn't,the cancer has progressed too far to be resloved by allopathic medicine.
I've read so many insane theories about the covid virus. That black people can't get it,that Vitamin C will cure it but the one I found most sad,was a woman who died last week after claiming all she needed to be safe was Jesus
Nature doesn't give a shit what we think, feel, believe or are offended by.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, kkatt and BlackPoppet
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Since this thread is about a covid vaccination and you're pro-vax, and have done a lot of research, I was expecting a different response with regard to your statement that people die over believing the woo they've been fed rather than science.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
The worst is that when they come to be true, everybody forgets that they were laughing at them and act like they are surprised. People all act "I don't think so." when it's not official but seriously, who cares about what you think guys ? A friend brought up the subject of a corona conspiracy to me yesterday, just to say that "I don't think so." crap (I don't even care about any theory, I didn't even search a thing). I wanted to tell him "dude, you don't even understand what you're thinking on a regular basis, how can you even imagine being able to think straight or understand anything about a conspiracy ?".

Another thing is everybody now have an opinion on conspiracies while they don't even have the basic knowledge on how to conspire, on what you need to bring such operations to life. So you have random dude saying, during the first weeks: "It's the US which created and spread the virus because the two countries that are most impacted are China and Iran." (I heard that IRL) and then this statement spread while none of these people know anything about behaviors in those countries or biological armaments or geopolitics. And those spreaders think they are geniuses like they discovered fire, seriously it blows my mind how they think on such a tiny level. Of course it could be the US, absolutely everything is possible but you don't rely on such tiny and obvious intel to elaborate. It's like conspiracy theories is now a mainstream thing and my tiny hipster heart is really upset about it. I could rant like that during hours so I'm gonna stop, sorry guys.
Yes exactly!!! It's alright for them to say that the US created the virus and somehow gave it to China and Iran. That fits in with their anti- American narrative. Which is a hard left notion.
It's alright for them to make unfounded accusations and judgement about the US, but when any of us talks irl about other types of conspiracy....then it's us that is in the wrong!!!! Hypocrite warning!!! They are stoking their own egos! I could talk about this stuff for hours.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That black people can't get it,that Vitamin C will cure it but the one I found most sad,was a woman who died last week after claiming all she needed to be safe was Jesus
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I just heard a story about a pastor who held service not caring what happened to him. A week later he died and his wife caught it.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Since this thread is about a covid vaccination and you're pro-vax, and have done a lot of research, I was expecting a different response with regard to your statement that people die over believing the woo they've been fed rather than science.
It's a difficult one because even if you read all the latest research,the truth is nobody really has any clue what's happening

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Deleted member 1465
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
The president of Mexico held up two amulets and said they keep him safe. He made international headlines for it, along with kissing babies, both in late March. The country is finally following the quarantine in place and other guidelines, I have no idea if he's put his lips in quarantine.

• Wow
Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
The president of Mexico held up two amulets and said they keep him safe. He made international headlines for it, along with kissing babies, both in late March. The country is finally following the quarantine in place and other guidelines, I have no idea if he's put his lips in quarantine.
Let's hope so!

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Yes exactly!!! It's alright for them to say that the US created the virus and somehow gave it to China and Iran. That fits in with their anti- American narrative. Which is a hard left notion.
It's alright for them to make unfounded accusations and judgement about the US, but when any of us talks irl about other types of conspiracy....then it's us that is in the wrong!!!! Hypocrite warning!!! They are stoking their own egos! I could talk about this stuff for hours.
There are plenty far-right people who hates the US as well. Maybe it's mostly the hard-left in the USA that are anti-American but most people in other countries are not big fans of the US.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I can sell you those amulets if you desire. All delivered in discrete packaging for a modest price. 100 percent genuine. Honest. You can trust me, I'm a potato.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Amazing how it's been used to magnify the fear being instilled regarding flu vaccines too.
I'm one of those annoyinng immunosuppressed people,so catching this virus menas certain death. It's scary.
But every year is risky. Next to this virus,flu is probably one of the world's biggest kilers.
If rejecting a vaccine was a simple matter of making a choice that affects only yourself,nobody would have a right to question that decision.
But if you understand how vaccines work,protecting the vaccinated aswell as those unable to receive the vaccine,and potentially eradicating a disease completely,and you still onject to using a vaccine that has been tested multiple times and proved safe (at least many times safer than the disease itself.....bearing in mind no medicine ever can be described as 100% safe or effective),that has to indicate some level of selfishness.

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
There are plenty far-right people who hates the US as well. Maybe it's mostly the hard-left in the USA that are anti-American but most people in other countries are not big fans of the US.
yes there are also other countries that don't like the US. Yes that's what I meantThe hard left in the US. I should have made myself clearer. I'm not sleeping very well at the moment. Lol!

Last edited: