GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Final Escape, what is the source of what you shared in the OP?

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
That's so lazy it's almost impressive.
Thats what I heard! Not me being lazy! Notice I said " apparently " Where was 5g turned on first then? I mean it could be coincidence. Are you saying it's random? How about the P4 bio lab in Wuhan.... let me guess.... it doesn't exist!

Reactions: Iloveyouall
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
They apparently switched on 5g in Wuhan before anywhere else. Corona was also originating from Wuhan. So that's why people are questioning the possibility of it being connected.@Broken Chimera
A possibility, but it's weak because how can you infect humans with a virus with radio waves? That's what makes it a laughable theory.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
What a terrifying world it must be to live in, where any event that's happening of whatever scope and scale can be explained by giant invisible monsters, exploding rainbows, soul parasites, secret activity of states that's actually less harmful than what it actually does.

• Love
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
A possibility, but it's weak because how can you infect humans with a virus with radio waves? That's what makes it a laughable theory.
Yeah true. However HAARP for example has some quite advanced tech. Who knows what these scientists can cook up?! It could be a possibility, however remote.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
You can get a pretty strong grasp on what technology they can cook up by understanding the technology.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Corona was also originating from Wuhan
This has not been confirmed. There's a whole conspiracy around the origin of the virus - a heated US-China coronavirus origin blame game currently going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
What a terrifying world it must be to live in, where any event that's happening of whatever scope and scale can be explained by giant invisible monsters, exploding rainbows, soul parasites, secret activity of states that's actually less harmful than what it actually does.
Great comment! Exploding rainbows would be an interesting phenomenon to see!!! We already have soul parasites.... one of them lost the 2016 election!
This has not been confirmed. There's a whole conspiracy around the origin of the virus.

Yeah I should have put "allegedly " I meant to. I also heard that it originated from Woking in England and Virginia in the US. I'm just going with what the mainstream media " reported "

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'd be a little relieved if some of the conspiracy theories turned out to be true.
I have a a horrible suspicion that the potential truth is way more terrifying.

Reactions: Iloveyouall and GoodPersonEffed
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
You're right, it is a terrifying world! And fear can be a powerful motivator.

Believing in theories has a lot to do with the personality traits agreeableness and openness. Once upon a time, being very open and agreeable was a good thing. But in that time, we weren't exposed to 99 lies and 1 truth for everything we see in our world. Living in a world with so much propoganda and disinfo might lead one to question the very existence of objective truth. Being exposed to so many conflicting realities can be overwhelming, especially for independent thinkers.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
You can get a pretty strong grasp on what technology they can cook up by understanding the technology.
I'm not into Tech.... my dad was an engineer.... but I'm not. It's not my jam, however I'm a very good researcher so I'm sure I can edumacate myself. I have a enquiring mind. My boyfriend thinks it's hot!

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
You're right, it is a terrifying world! And fear can be a powerful motivator.

Believing in theories has a lot to do with the personality traits agreeableness and openness. Once upon a time, being very open and agreeable was a good thing. But in that time, we weren't exposed to 99 lies and 1 truth for everything we see in our world. Living in a world with so much propoganda and disinfo might lead one to question the very existence of objective truth. Being exposed to so many conflicting realities can be overwhelming, especially for independent thinkers.

What good is independent thinking when it's independent to actual forces acting on us like politics, economics, social, sciences, etc..

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
What good is independent thinking when it's independent to actual forces acting on us like politics, economics, social, sciences, etc..
We can believe two things at once. I am aware of the forces acting against us, in actuality and in theory. It's all acting against us, whether it's now or in the future. Independent thinking is not independent to actual forces.... it incorporates all possible possibilities. Modes of thinking etc... some modes of thinking seem more outlandish than others. I can concede that. Isn't that independent thinking... ? seeing as all the education institutions are Marxist hellscapes now, that despise reason, facts and logic... these are the places that want to indoctrinate and abolish free thinking. I rail against that. Independent thinking is just that....independent.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

You mean like the waves used to make all those people sick at the US Embassy in Havana, lest we forget?

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, GoodPersonEffed, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
We can believe two things at once. I am aware of the forces acting against us, in actuality and in theory. It's all acting against us, whether it's now or in the future. Independent thinking is not independent to actual forces.... it incorporates all possible possibilities. Modes of thinking etc... some modes of thinking seem more outlandish than others. I can concede that. Isn't that independent thinking... ? seeing as all the education institutions are Marxist hellscapes now, that despise reason, facts and logic... these are the places that want to indoctrinate and abolish free thinking. I rail against that. Independent thinking is just that....independent.

Independent thinking would have an understanding of patterns and systems, the forces that actually exist. It wouldn't explain the social fallout of a political event by recreating patterns and systems that don't exist.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
You mean like the waves used to make all those people sick at the US Embassy in Havana, lest we forget?
I'm glad you brought that up. I was saying that about viruses. I actually did forget about that but those are caused by directed energy weapons. While they can't cause a virus, they can make you sick, cause cancer, some say they can even be used to cause riots. Then we have the new electric meters that spew radiation. Barrie Trower talks a lot about what radio waves can do to people.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Independent thinking would have an understanding of patterns and systems, the forces that actually exist. It wouldn't explain the social fallout of a political event by recreating patterns and systems that don't exist.
It does understand them though! It understands the patterns that exist already! Hence why my politics has changed over the last decade! Because I am able to come to my own conclusion about certain ideologies. How do you know for certain that the conspiracy theories aren't fact? A theory is no longer a theory once proven. Every theory is the one, until other wise proven! The good are never easy, the easy never good, and life it never happens like you think it really should. Deception and perfection are wonderful traits.One will breed love, the other hate. Real life at the moment is just a theory, an illusion! What if the conspiracy theories are right ? Appeals to authority are asinine! In a lot of circumstances. Humans can lie, that is certain. Human nature is predictable, and terrifyingly random. So patterns can be broken.
I'm glad you brought that up. I was saying that about viruses. I actually did forget about that but those are caused by directed energy weapons. While they can't cause a virus, they can make you sick, cause cancer, some say they can even be used to cause riots. Then we have the new electric meters that spew radiation. Barrie Trower talks a lot about what radio waves can do to people.
Yes exactly!
I thought of more Tech advances ( well it's architecture) that crush the human spirit and make one depressed.... you'll never believe it. It's called Brutalism. Think ugly, grey, drab tower blocks where people are stacked one above the other. Sardine style. An architect connected to the Nazis was involved in designing this ugly, soul crushing architecture... to compress people's spirit and effect their mood. It's a real thing, that is how evil some people can be. It literally makes people despondent and nasty towards each other.
so there's an idea about "advancement " in tech... even though it's architecture, can be used to modify humans behaviour. Some of these tower blocks are so ugly and such a Blight on the landscape it's unreal. Makes me want to cry. So Brutalism is a real thing. It sounds outlandish but it's true.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
A conspiracy theory is a theory that there is a conspiracy.

There are indeed conspiracies. If there weren't, there would be no clandestine government organizations and operations, which are by their very definition conspiratorial -- they are operated and planned by more than one person, they're secretive, and they're acted out in opposition to another. Agencies like the CIA act out against not only other governments, but their citizens. Propaganda? Yup. Voice of God technology used against, who was it, Afghani soldiers? Yup. Who honestly believes their own government seeks to protect its own people rather than exploit them? Show me that Eden exists and I'm on the next plane.

Of course those with the most power and the most money and the most privilege, in general, want more. It's human nature to never be satisfied, read the Laws of Emotions. And since time immemorial, individuals and groups have plotted to take what does not belong to them. Of course some shithead with enough power and money wants control over what s/he has no right to -- the minds and bodies of other humans. Put that shithead with one or more other like-minded shitheads and it's a conspiracy.

The world is consistently proven to be unsafe and unstable for the non-shitheads. Folks get comfortable and forget that at any moment, their safe existence can be utterly and irrevocably fucked by war, and that one's own government can turn against them in obvious ways. To assume it's not happening covertly may keep one comfortable, and that's fine, but I caution against being smug about it. I bet the Romans were some smug bastards before Rome fell.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Soul, Broken Chimera and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

There are indeed conspiracies. If there weren't, there would be no clandestine government organizations and operations, which are by their very definition conspiratorial -- they are operated and planned by more than one person, they're secretive, and they're acted out in opposition to another. Agencies like the CIA act out against not only other governments, but their citizens. Propaganda? Yup. Voice of God technology used against, who was it, Afghani soldiers? Yup. Who honestly believes their own government seeks to protect its own people rather than exploit them? Show me that Eden exists and I'm on the next plane.

Of course those with the most power and the most money and the most privilege, in general, want more. It's human nature to never be satisfied, read the Laws of Emotions. And since time immemorial, individuals and groups have plotted to take what does not belong to them. Of course some shithead with enough power and money wants control over what s/he has no right to -- the minds and bodies of other humans. Put that shithead with one or more other like-minded shitheads and it's a conspiracy.

The world is consistently proven to be unsafe and unstable for the non-shitheads. Folks get comfortable and forget that at any moment, their safe existence can be utterly and irrevocably fucked by war, and that one's own government can turn against them in obvious ways. To assume it's not happening covertly may keep one comfortable, and that's fine, but I caution against being smug about it. I bet the Romans were some smug bastards before Rome fell.
I bet the Romans were smug bastards all the time regardless of the fall of Rome. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and GoodPersonEffed
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

You took the words right of my mouth! Yes never be too smug! Perfect comment! This appeal to authority and government reliance to do the right thing by its citizens is myopic. Almost like blind faith. Do people really think their governments won't throw them under the bus if they wanted to? It's already happening.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Yes exactly!
I thought of more Tech advances ( well it's architecture) that crush the human spirit and make one depressed.... you'll never believe it. It's called Brutalism. Think ugly, grey, drab tower blocks where people are stacked one above the other. Sardine style.
Believe it or not I knew about that too. But I didn't know it had a term. I first heard about it from Deborah Tavares, but she called it stack and pack. I don't believe it all, but some of it actually makes sense. Think about what they're doing over this virus. I can't forget that famous quote, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." I wonder how they're gonna use this one.
Agencies like the CIA act out against not only other governments, but their citizens. Propaganda? Yup. Voice of God technology used against, who was it, Afghani soldiers?
There's a law on the books where the government can legally use propaganda on the American people. It's called the Smith–Mundt Act.

Is the Voice of God tech the same as voice to skull?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, GoodPersonEffed and BlackPoppet
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm still ranting here....

Take the US news media. It's always been a race for ratings and being the first to report, not the first to report accurately. Even when I was a kid in the Stone Ages of the Seventies and Eighties and my dad was a homicide detective, I can't tell you how many of his cases were inaccurately reported. That's one very small example.

Anyone from the States old enough to remember when national news reported on world events that had nothing to do with the US? Fast forward to the Nineties through to the present, and who the fuck in the US knows anything about what goes on in other countries? I've traveled and lived outside the US, and I've talked about how closed off the US has become, and many Brits and Aussies actually excused the ignorance, saying what a big country it is, and how no one even needs to travel outside the country when there are so many states. People don't travel outside the US because the news media make them terrified to do so!

So it appears to me that the general population is controlled by the media. Well then, who controls the media? The government, and/or groups of shitheads (see my previous post, #48, if you're confused about the shitheads).

There, I've put forth a theory that there is a conspiracy. What a nutjob I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iloveyouall and Broken Chimera
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Believe it or not I knew about that too. But I didn't know it had a term. I first heard about it from Deborah Tavares, but she called it stack and pack. I don't believe it all, but some of it actually makes sense. Think about what they're doing over this virus. I can't forget that famous quote, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." I wonder how they're gonna use this one.
This mobile phone tracking thing that's planned to be rolled out in OS automatic updates.
And yes, there will certainly be more.

S

sullen-girl

Jan 9, 2020
I needed a laugh tonight, thank you :)

Reactions: Fragile, Lethe and mesohappy
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Yes if I can recall the architect name, I'll edit my comment and put the name in. Stack and pack, that's exactly what these hideous tower blocks do. Awful! I heard all about it from a commentator on a big social media platform.
As for the virus.... it's a conduit for totalitarianism. We've already had a lot of our freedom taken away, freedom of speech and trying to modify our thoughts through Marxist thoughtcontrol and tone policing. Education institutions indoctrination etc. Postmodern thought, the dumbing down of people. Newspeak, double think.Hard left ideology etc. The fact that postmodern thought says that morals are subjective etc, the eradication of objective beauty also. All to modify our behaviour.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Yes if I can recall the architect name, I'll edit my comment and put the name in. Stack and pack, that's exactly what these hideous tower blocks do. Awful! I heard all about it from a commentator on a big social media platform.
As for the virus.... it's a conduit for totalitarianism. We've already had a lot of our freedom taken away, freedom of speech and trying to modify our thoughts through Marxist thoughtcontrol and tone policing. Education institutions indoctrination etc. Postmodern thought, the dumbing down of people. Newspeak, double think.Hard left ideology etc. The fact that postmodern thought says that morals are subjective etc, the eradication of objective beauty also. All to modify our behaviour.
The hard left is a cancer. It rots whatever it touches. There's rotten people everywhere, but they seem concentrated on the hard left. Everything they're trying to do is destroying this country.

• Love
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
The hard left is a cancer. It rots whatever it touches. There's rotten people everywhere, but they seem concentrated on the hard left. Everything they're trying to do is destroying this country.
Yep they are the most intolerant, bigoted bunch of people out there. They are narcissistic fools. Imagine worshipping someone like Stalin who starved 4 million Ukranians (Holodomor) because they didn't want to join " collectivisation "
These people will make every nation they are in fall. Antifa are terrorists who deserve no time of day. They are obsessed with ists and isms and are also massive hypocrites. Some of the things they want legalising will turn your hair grey prematurely and will make you vomit. So yeah fuck em!
@Broken Chimera are you in the USA? I'm in Britain.

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
On the positive side this would be a really good suicide method that makes it look like you didn't commit suicide.

Reactions: omoidarui
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Yep they are the most intolerant, bigoted bunch of people out there. They are narcissistic fools. Imagine worshipping someone like Stalin who starved 4 million Ukranians (Holodomor) because they didn't want to join " collectivisation "
These people will make every nation they are in fall. Antifa are terrorists who deserve no time of day. They are obsessed with ists and isms and are also massive hypocrites. Some of the things they want legalising will turn your hair grey prematurely and will make you vomit. So yeah fuck em!
@Broken Chimera are you in the USA? I'm in Britain.
Agreed 100% and yeah I'm from the states.

• Love