BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Agreed 100% and yeah I'm from the states.
I feel sorry for normal, hardworking, everyday Americans having to put up with the hard left. I know they are a massive movement there. We have them here too and In Europe. Ruining life for everyone. Feminism is ridiculous now. Out of control stupid. I'm a female and I don't go for that. I don't need feminism!
Hollywood is leftist af.... did you see Ricky Gervais Golden globes speech to all the actors and actresses? He really roasted them and gods knows they needed it. The left have gained way too much traction. There are plenty of people speaking out against them. The left are insidious.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I feel sorry for normal, hardworking, everyday Americans having to put up with the hard left. I know they are a massive movement there. We have them here too and In Europe. Ruining life for everyone. Feminism is ridiculous now. Out of control stupid. I'm a female and I don't go for that. I don't need feminism!
Hollywood is leftist af.... did you see Ricky Gervais Golden globes speech to all the actors and actresses? He really roasted them and gods knows they needed it. The left have gained way too much traction. There are plenty of people speaking out against them. The left are insidious.
You think that's bad, try living in a welfare state. Not only are people rewarded for not working, finding a job is nearly impossible. You want a check, just have some children, and we'll throw some food stamps on top of it, least where I'm at.

That Ricky Gervais roast was epic! I still laugh at it.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
You think that's bad, try living in a welfare state. Not only are people rewarded for not working, finding a job is nearly impossible. You want a check, just have some children, and we'll throw some food stamps on top of it, least where I'm at.

That Ricky Gervais roast was epic! I still laugh at it.
Oh we have a massive welfare state here as well. Yep!! Except here it's called " Benefits Britain " no food stamps though. We don't have those.
Ricky Gervais is brilliant!! Love him! He is hilarious! Jeremy Kyle is a talk show host here, check out his show online. You will then see the level of cringe that show has to offer. Peak cringe! He likes to exploit our underclass which is not cool. The show was taken off air a while ago. Which I'm glad about. The show was still cringe though.

Last edited:
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
We had him over here too years ago and he exploited people here too. It was just a different version of Jerry Springer to me. Sad about how his show ended.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
We had him over here too years ago and he exploited people here too. It was just a different version of Jerry Springer to me. Sad about how his show ended.
Oh yeah he went over to the states for a while. I forgot! Yeah the jk show was our version of Jerry Springer. He is such a prat. Jeremy Kyle that is. Yes it was sad the way the show ended, but it should have ended a long time before that. Sorry to ask, but how did he exploit people in his US show? I didn't really watch it. I saw a few clips and he seemed to treat his US guests with a lot more respect than his UK guests ( because of the class system here) a lot of middle and upper class people hate the proletariat here.... what's new! The classism is alive and kicking here still unfortunately. Below the working class is the underclass, who are totally looked down on. People on welfare/ benefits etc!

Last edited:
coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
And they put it in the water to turn the friggin frogs gay!

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Sorry to ask, but how did he exploit people in his US show?
I really don't remember many of the episodes, but he picked broken families and ignorant country people. People who were easy to look down on. Like the cockeyed guy who punched his son.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Alex Jones!!!! Lol! Have you seen the music remix of him saying that! It's a few minutes long! It's like a bouncy dance track!

coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
Alex Jones!!!! Lol! Have you seen the music remix of him saying that! It's a few minutes long! It's like a bouncy dance track!
Lmao I've seen it. That's why I still like the internet; you can't find absurdity like that everyday offline.

• Love
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I really don't remember many of the episodes, but he picked broken families and ignorant country people. People who were easy to look down on. Like the cockeyed guy who punched his son.
Ah yes that sounds like Jeremy! Classist to the very end! I'm glad he's off air! He lights a fire and backs off and watches the sparks fly. Nasty piece of work. He made over a million pounds off of disenfranchised people.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have my concerns about 5G, but really?
Government has been trying to kill us off in many ways through our food and medicine why should this surprise anyone that they are capable of this. The people doing this are all about full control over the citizens. They want to be able to make u vanish for not complying if they feel like it. Psychopaths have no conscience and they are the very people doing this stuff. Unlimited power corrupts most people but psychopaths are especially attracted to control and power over others. The problem with psychopaths is that they are parasitic and they create a whole lot of misery and destruction for others. The drug called power is so addictive that they will do anything to remain in power and always thirst for more until we the citizens are literally being murdered in large numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera and BlackPoppet
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Ah yes that sounds like Jeremy! Classist to the very end! I'm glad he's off air! He lights a fire and backs off and watches the sparks fly. Nasty piece of work. He made over a million pounds off of disenfranchised people.
I just remembered that someone told him to go back to Europe and then he said he's not leaving. Shortly after it was just reruns.

Wait, that came from Alex Jones?
Edit: He actually said it. I'm gonna laugh for the rest of the week over that.

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Lmao I've seen it. That's why I still like the internet; you can't find absurdity like that everyday offline.
When they showed the picture of the frog and he was slamming his hand down on his papers and saying " I don't like the frogs" CRAP!!! And then he exhales and looks really baffled! I kind of lost it at the editing. Lol! All the while the music was zzm zzm zzm zzm ZMM ZMM! POP!
Government has been trying to kill us off in many ways through our food and medicine why should this surprise anyone that they are capable of this. The people doing this are all about full control over the citizens. They want to be able to make u vanish for not complying if they feel like it. Psychopaths have no conscience and they are the very people doing this stuff. Unlimited power corrupts most people but psychopaths are especially attracted to control and power over others.
Absolute power corrupts and power corrupts absolutely!! Yes!

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

Thank you! This piece of genius can never not be seen! " it's not funny " oh but it is Alex!
I just remembered that someone told him to go back to Europe and then he said he's not leaving. Shortly after it was just reruns.

Wait, that came from Alex Jones?
Jeremy is such a plonker! He's so up his own arse it's unbelievable! Wow, just wow! I apologise on behalf of all Britons that this weasel came to the states. It's really embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iloveyouall
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Government has been trying to kill us off in many ways through our food and medicine why should this surprise anyone that they are capable of this. The people doing this are all about full control over the citizens. They want to be able to make u vanish for not complying if they feel like it. Psychopaths have no conscience and they are the very people doing this stuff. Unlimited power corrupts most people but psychopaths are especially attracted to control and power over others.
That's what it's always about, control.
I apologise on behalf of all Britons that this weasel came to the states.
Don't be. We got a few laughs at least. And now he's off the air in both of our countries.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
That's what it's always about, control.

Don't be. We got a few laughs at least. And now he's off the air in both of our countries.
Very true. He tried to do other stuff too. He got pepper sprayed in Ibiza! By a bouncer. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke he he he !

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
well if people still deny the moon landing :tongue:

Ok, but the fake moon landing theory I would say holds more water than this. Like I mean, it was extremely important for the US to reach it, and there were some "evidence" that proved it, most predominantly the waving flag (which is in fact cause by gases coming out of the spaceship itself). But I mean... that waving flag argument is a very solid one, and the counter-argument does explain it but still, I get it if it sounds fishy, and the whole situation would be convenient. Unlike this, which is destroying the world, no one will benefit of it in any ways they couldn't cause with less collateral damage, and there is no logic in a wireless connection causing a disease.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018

I went through some videos of this Alex Jones fellow.
This... this can't be real, can it?
He claims to have some green-skinned people crawling from under rocks on video, claims that Hillary Clinton's mother looks like a typical Bethesda priest, basically, and that her and Barrack Obama stink of sulfur.
Alright, so the last one we can't prove or disprove through video alone, we'd need to actually go visit the former president, Mr. Obama, and... uh... I don't know what Hilary Clinton is/was in terms of politics... but still, we'd have to actually go visit them and sniff them to prove or disprove his last claim.
Surely, this guy is just some political 9gag molded into a humanoid, right? He's not claiming to speak truthfully about his antics, right?

On a semi-related note, as a lover of folk music, this is just beautiful! :pfff:

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I went through some videos of this Alex Jones fellow.
This... this can't be real, can it?
He claims to have some green-skinned people crawling from under rocks on video, claims that Hillary Clinton's mother looks like a typical Bethesda priest, basically, and that her and Barrack Obama stink of sulfur.
Alright, so the last one we can't prove or disprove through video alone, we'd need to actually go visit the former president, Mr. Obama, and... uh... I don't know what Hilary Clinton is/was in terms of politics... but still, we'd have to actually go visit them and sniff them to prove or disprove his last claim.
Surely, this guy is just some political 9gag molded into a humanoid, right? He's not claiming to speak truthfully about his antics, right?

On a semi-related note, as a lover of folk music, this is just beautiful! :pfff:

Well, during the late 90's and the 00's the guy was actually pretty interesting. He was one of the few who talked about the fact that politics on every sides were scammers, that we live on a somewhat prison planet, that we are actual slaves to the elite. Pretty angry dude but in a good way. He infiltrated Bohemian Grove, filmed the giant owl ceremony. He was one of the first who talked about Bilderberg, about the Military Industrial Complex, the Fed, MK Ultra, CIA black ops, NSA, mass surveillance, mind war and all those stuff. Things that are not secret to anyone nowadays.
Something happened during the 10's, nobody really know what it was but the guy started to make a business out of his subversion to the point it became totally crazy. He gathered more and more followers and started to get involved in politics to the point that some serious conspirationists started to think he got turned over by the CIA or something, that he actually got recruited (or threatened) to become a mind war asset because it's exactly what he is now. He was bombarded somewhat as the front head of the "truth-seeker" to discredit all those theories and put them all in the same basket by saying stupid stuff and spreading fake news all over the place. Now every conspiracy theory, even the most serious and plausible ones are getting laughed at.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Final Escape, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Well, during the late 90's and the 00's the guy was actually pretty interesting. He was one of the few who talked about the fact that politics on every sides were scammers, that we live on a somewhat prison planet, that we are actual slaves to the elite. Pretty angry dude but in a good way. He infiltrated Bohemian Grove, filmed the giant owl ceremony. He was one of the first who talked about Bilderberg, about the Military Industrial Complex, the Fed, MK Ultra, CIA black ops, NSA, mass surveillance, mind war and all those stuff. Things that are not secret to anyone nowadays.
Something happened during the 10's, nobody really know what it was but the guy started to make a business out of his subversion to the point it became totally crazy. He gathered more and more followers and started to get involved in politics to the point that some serious conspirationists started to think he got turned over by the CIA or something, that he actually got recruited (or threatened) to become a mind war asset because it's exactly what he is now. He was bombarded somewhat as the front head of the "truth-seeker" to discredit all those theories and put them all in the same basket by saying stupid stuff and spreading fake news all over the place. Now every conspiracy theory, even the most serious and plausible ones are getting laughed at.
To add to this: After the Sandy Hook shootings he was banned from a few sites. Recently the FDA told him to stop pitching bogus remedies. Sad that he fell so far.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
This is scary.
Is 5G hazardous to your health? - CNET

5g falls under non-ionizing spectrum of radiation. Non-ionizing radiation don't have enough energy to knock off electrons from atoms, thus the atomic structure of your atoms remain intact. Which means there will be no harm to any body tissues. In fact visible light is more ionizing than 5g and our bodies encounter it at every moment .

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
To add to this: After the Sandy Hook shootings he was banned from a few sites. Recently the FDA told him to stop pitching bogus remedies. Sad that he fell so far.
Oh yeah I remember that, it really went uber far. When he was talking about interdimensional goblins I was like "dude what the fuck happened to you ?" but when he talked about the Sandy Hook shooting I knew it was over, he got consumed totally.

5g falls under non-ionizing spectrum of radiation. Non-ionizing radiation don't have enough energy to knock off electrons from atoms, thus the atomic structure of your atoms remain intact. Which means there will be no harm to any body tissues. In fact visible light is more ionizing than 5g and our bodies encounter it at every moment .
I actually think that the critics aren't about the ionizing of the 5G. It's more something about the impact of low frequencies devices on the brain vibration frequency. I don't know much about these stuff. I just know that if you put an emitting cellphone (not even 5G) really close to an anthill then the ants starts acting very weirdly.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Final Escape, what is the source of what you shared in the OP?

@Final Escape, I see you've been active since I asked this question, still no response. Maybe you ignore me, that's cool if you do.

I find it curious that you make these conspiracy threads and don't engage in the conversations you start, even though you are a prolific poster. I wonder what your personal agenda is in making these threads.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Ok, but the fake moon landing theory I would say holds more water than this.

Lol it's had an honorary mention on the Venn Diagram of Irrational Nonsense.

BFFCF7B5 56A3 4D92 8CF6 BD3AEA55F975

i personally don't think a hoax of that magnitude, where one whistleblower in the entire operation would be all it took to dismantle the rest of the effort, holds more water than the possible harm of radio waves to health, but wtever i'm not out to persuade anyone.

But I mean... that waving flag argument is a very solid one, and the counter-argument does explain it but still

:notsure:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and CynicalHopelessness
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
Oh yeah I remember that, it really went uber far. When he was talking about interdimensional goblins I was like "dude what the fuck happened to you ?" but when he talked about the Sandy Hook shooting I knew it was over, he got consumed totally.
He destroyed himself with that. He should've stuck with exposing things like Bohemian Grove without the baseless conspiracy theories. He reminds me of David Icke but much more unhinged.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
He destroyed himself with that. He should've stuck with exposing things like Bohemian Grove without the baseless conspiracy theories. He reminds me of David Icke but much more unhinged.
Too big to stay. All these guys end up self-sabotaging, it's actually very suspicious. It's like they trap themselves in their success and end up feeling they have to come up with more and more edgy stuff.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Yes all plausible conspiracy theories even the most serious and plausible ones are totally getting laughed at. It's a crying shame. Now all conspiracy is going to be seen as an entire joke.... except for if they come true.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I'm heavily involved in the pro-science and pro-vax communities, so I accept that I may be somewhat bias.
However, I also spend a good deal of time reading official medical and scientific research papers. I also have experience in fact checking. That by no means makes me any kind of authority and from personal contact with government health representatives, I know it is foolish to trust everything we are told.
But the level of misinformation especially found in social media,is shocking. People are actually dying because they believe the woo they've been fed rather than solid science. Scary shit!