N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
I am already crazy, this is why I need answers.
you and me dude

But trying to get an answer tp the question of what was here before the big bang is just impossible at the moment.

You either have faith in an almighty santa claus like guy that suddenly wanted to play with dolls or try to understand one of the many theories surrounding the event that are being studied by the scientific community at the moment. I found the latter a lot more interesting and fun

Last edited:
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I am already crazy, this is why I need answers.
And you think you'll find that answer HERE? These are questions that have been debated since the dawn of history...don't make it harder on yourself than it has to be...serenity prayer...deal with what you can know, don't worry about what you can't know...and the wisdom to know the difference...

Last edited:
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
And you think you'll find that answer HERE? These are questions that have been debated since the dawn of history...don't make it harder on yourself than it has to be...serenity prayer...deal with what you can know, don't worry about what you can't know...and the wisdom to know the difference...
I want my answers
you and me dude

But trying to get an answer tp the question of what was here before the big bang is just impossible at the moment.

You either have faith in an almighty santa claus like guy that suddenly wanted to play with dolls or try to understand one of the many theories surrounding the event that are being studied by the scientific community at the moment. I found the latter a lot more interesting and fun
Yeah metaphysics explains stuff to some degree. I feel like we live so deep in history, we're the Middle ages

Reactions: NoSurprises
babybrie

babybrie

Mar 11, 2021
You guys are gonna think I'm weird but I read this book one time called "Alien Interview" and now I'm seriously starting to question if this world is actually a prison planet. Nothing about this existence really makes sense and why is there so much suffering for no reason?????

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I'm one of those who think that things exist because they exist, they don't need another "reason" to. Life is because it is, if it weren't then it wouldn't be life, if something is life then that something exists

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021

Attachments

• Zq7SuQq.gif
    Zq7SuQq.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • i_want_my_mtv.jpg
    i_want_my_mtv.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • Yay!
Reactions: NoSurprises
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Ugh

Thanks for making fun of me, sure helps a lot.
Aww, I'm not making fun of you, just trying to lighten the mood by making fun of the futility of trying to find the ultimate answers to life, the universe, and everything.
But if you really MUST have an answer, it's 42.

(I've been there, though, I get it. I finally said to myself, "Self, relax; you'll live longer." But seriously, don't make if worse for yourself than it has to be. If we can't laugh...)

Attachments

• flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Aww, I'm not making fun of you, just trying to lighten the mood by making fun of the futility of trying to find the ultimate answers to life, the universe, and everything.
But if you really MUST have an answer, it's 42.

(I've been there, though, I get it. I finally said to myself, "Self, relax; you'll live longer." But seriously, don't make if worse for yourself than it has to be. If we can't laugh...)
My biggest pet peeve in my life are men trying to lighten up the mood when I am serious. I will be glad to not experience that ever again when I leave this fucking place.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
My biggest pet peeve in my life are men trying to lighten up the mood when I am serious. I will be glad to not experience that ever again when I leave this fucking place.
And my biggest pet peeve in my life are people who compound their problems and try to make things too serious when they can't do anything about it. It rarely works out. Though I was serious about the "Serenity prayer" suggestion, but you rejected that, and insist on trying to know the unknowable. That's a recipe for insanity, there. But hey, then, by all means, make it worse for yourself, if that's what you really want. But ask yourself this: If someone gave you the ultimate answer here...would you accept it as the truth? Could you believe it? And do you think you will get an absolute answer by asking several different people with disparate world views, who can't even accept a common definition of reality? And if you get multiple answers here, who will you believe? When they start arguing over who's answer is correct, how will YOU know who to believe? What is the standard, the criteria, of proof?

See how this can spiral?

Last edited:
Reactions: usernameforhere
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
And my biggest pet peeve in my life are people who compound their problems and try to make things too serious when they can't do anything about it. It rarely works out. But hey, then, by all means, make it worse for yourself, if that's what you really want. But ask yourself this: If someone gave you the ultimate answer here...would you accept it as the truth? Could you believe it? And do you think you will get an absolute answer by asking several different people with disparate world views, who can't even accept a common definition of reality?
I was only expressing my frustration. I understand way more than I shared in this post. If you hated my post from the beginning then why did you comment in the first place? Get your intentions straight boy. Not everyone likes to lighten up the mood when there's a dead end.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I was only expressing my frustration. I understand way more than I shared in this post. If you hated my post from the beginning then why did you comment in the first place? Get your intentions straight boy. Not everyone likes to lighten up the mood when there's a dead end.
Who said I hated it? And why bring gender into it? These questions go beyond gender. But far be it for me to argue with someone who doesn't want a serious answer, only to vent; that way lies madness, too. I'll leave you be.

L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Who said I hated it? And why bring gender into it? These questions go beyond gender. But far be it for me to argue with someone who doesn't want a serious answer, only to vent; that way lies madness, too. I'll leave you be.
Because it's a male program. I can smell it from the other side of the world.

I do want a serious answer but none of them have been competent so far. Also are you seriously calling me mad on this site? In the suicide discussion section? That is hilarious.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I won't even dignify that first line with a response. I didn't even know your gender, nor cared.

But wait...first, you were only expressing your frustration, but no, you want a serious answer, but "none of them have been competent"? Mmmkay... So, then: Help us to help you:

If someone gave you the ultimate answer here...would you accept it as the truth? Could you believe it? And do you think you will get an absolute answer by asking several different people with disparate world views, who can't even accept a common definition of reality? And if you get multiple answers here, who will you believe? When they start arguing over who's answer is correct, how will YOU know who to believe? What is the standard, the criteria, of proof?

To that, I'll add: what is the standard of competency that will satisfy your standards?

As to the rest:
"We're all quite mad, here..." Ain't we, Alice?

Last edited:
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Sorry, I don't do identity politics or oppression Olympics.
And wait...first, you were only expressing your frustration, but no, you want a serious answer, but "none of them have been competent"? Mmmkay... So, then: Help us to help you:

If someone gave you the ultimate answer here...would you accept it as the truth? Could you believe it? And do you think you will get an absolute answer by asking several different people with disparate world views, who can't even accept a common definition of reality? And if you get multiple answers here, who will you believe? When they start arguing over who's answer is correct, how will YOU know who to believe? What is the standard, the criteria, of proof?

As to the rest: Welp...
"We're all quite mad, here..." Ain't we, Alice?
Didn't you leave yet boy?

You obviously don't understand the difference between a desperate rhetorical question and the kind that demands answers. I didn't expect to getcreate an answer here, I was hoping for people who will relate with me and share my frustration, not boys trying desperately to have an answer for everything, incapable of leaving questions unanswered. Let's just do the happy dance and laugh it off. If there's no answer then ignoring the issue and making unfunny jokes is the answer.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Didn't you leave yet boy?

You obviously don't understand the difference between a desperate rhetorical question and the kind that demands answers. I didn't expect to getcreate an answer here, I was hoping for people who will relate with me and share my frustration, not boys trying desperately to have an answer for everything, incapable of leaving questions unanswered. Let's just do the happy dance and laugh it off. If there's no answer then ignoring the issue and making unfunny jokes is the answer.
Ok, girl. Either it's rhetorical or you want a serious answer. But hey...Letting you go...bye.
(But agreed to laugh it off and move on.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LetMeGoPlease