• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
Just curious, I posted this comment a few minutes ago: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...en-u-joined-a-suicide-forum.20012/post-375948

But says "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
I'm just wondering why this is happening...I don't think it ever did that any previous times I have posted some thing. Is this a normal occurrence?

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Just curious, I posted this comment a few minutes ago: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...en-u-joined-a-suicide-forum.20012/post-375948

But says "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
I'm just wondering why this is happening...I don't think it ever did that any previous times I have posted some thing. Is this a normal occurrence?

No.
You could have triggered a highlighted keyword (but I couldn't identify any) or a moderator saw your message and felt incompetent, so flagged it for the more senior one to have a look. They are a bit sensitive right now, there having been bad press and some peripheral police action in the realms of the users here interested in psychotropic drugs - which may or may not be limited to certain countries. In the end, it's all political.
Commenting on a standard news media forum will get you flagged to await moderation anytime these days, the world is clearly headed for "mental unity," and to assure that it is essential that we make sure no critical thoughts get published !
"...the site kind of gives you a sense of "it is okay to let go"..." might have done it, or the mod simply didn't know what "ideation" actually means.
But I cannot see your message being critical - then again, I'm under surveillance for critical thinking myself.
My fault, obviously - so this must be yours for somehow disturbing a circle.
In a word, I have no idea what's going on but it will be interesting to find out

Aha. After what Marquis just stated, it may have been the word 'site' ;)

Last edited:
M

M

The first few posts that you make, certain words will send posts/threads to the moderation queue for evaluation. This is so we can evaluate new members and make sure that members aren't just here to spam, scam or proselytize.

After those first few posts, you will not be filtered anymore.

No.
You could have triggered a highlighted keyword (but I couldn't identify any) or a moderator saw your message and felt incompetent, so flagged it for the more senior one to have a look. They are a bit sensitive right now, there having been bad press and some peripheral police action in the realms of the users here interested in psychotropic drugs - which may or may not be limited to certain countries. In the end, it's all political.
Commenting on a standard news media forum will get you flagged to await moderation anytime these days, the world is clearly headed for "mental unity," and to assure that it is essential that we make sure no critical thoughts get published !
"...the site kind of gives you a sense of "it is okay to let go"..." might have done it, or the mod simply didn't know what "ideation" actually means.
But I cannot see your message being critical - then again, I'm under surveillance for critical thinking myself.
My fault, obviously - so this must be yours for somehow disturbing a circle ;)
In a word, I have no idea what's going on but it will be interesting to find out

The moderation is done automatically by the software. Your first few posts will be moderated if it has certain keywords but after that point, your content will not be moderated. I guarantee you that we're not out to censor people. We just want to make sure our members are safe from all the scammers and spammers that register here. Some may get through the cracks, but this security measure has been immensely useful when it comes to catching these people.

Last edited by a moderator:
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
Excellent, thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.