H

HilbertLingling

evil
Aug 3, 2024
caution: engrish

my first 2 suicide attempts of paracetamol overdose failed spectacularly. no lasting liver damage supposedly. only lose some hair that has already regrown. full recovery. both attempts were from a year ago

fast forward 3 months ago, procured sodium nitrite for the 3rd try. somewhere along the line learned that SN juice might give me tummy pain, nausea and other discomfort. (generally not a lot of research) not that i hadnt experienced those with paracetamol overdose.

strangely, chickened out after mixing a jug of SN goodness, not consuming it and ended up wasting that batch

had a plan going where i place myself into a financial vice grip where id run out of savings and be pressured to drink SN elixir out of desperation

idled for months until today. with my funds steadily depleting, the stress to do the deed is building along. used the time to kinda check things off my bucket list, had fun.

now comes my question. i would not want to admit that im afraid to die now but this line of reasoning checks out. why is it that im so gung ho with gulping down paracetamol tablets but not with SN juice? i should add that i feel no attachment towards living for the few good times to come. ive had enough.

what the fucj is wrong with me? what is the problem? am i in denial?

drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Because nearly all living things deal with primal survival instincts. A person in a regular state of mind can't just lose the fear to die, no matter how close they have come to it. It's just how we are wired.

• Aww..
Reactions: HilbertLingling
Upvote 0
H

HilbertLingling

evil
Aug 3, 2024
Because nearly all living things deal with primal survival instincts. A person in a regular state of mind can't just lose the fear to die, no matter how close they have come to it. It's just how we are wired.
super gay i hate it

and that hints that im in a peaceful state of mind? im just being edgy and in denial?

ultra gay i hate mineself

Upvote 1
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
probably because you're more familiar with paracetamols than SN but that's my wild guess

SN is an unknown territory for you

also bc ur probably aware of the fact that SN has more success when it comes to dying than paracetamol

u might be in denial but u might also be scared of the fact that u don't have experience with SN

• Wow
Reactions: HilbertLingling and Unknown21
Upvote 0