• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You sad only like 3 Americans are awake and on this time of night?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
They're scapegoating. And they're as imperfectly human as we are. They're oppressive, but this isn't a comic book where they're twirling their moustaches and maniacally laughing as they pull levers. Demonizing them dehumanizes them, and then we feel justified and powerful and head toward becoming what we hate. Self-respect and self-definition steps out of the story. Swapping lables only reifies the story and legitimizes the narrative.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
They're scapegoating. And they're as imperfectly human as we are. They're oppressive, but this isn't a comic book where they're twirling their moustaches and maniacally laughing as they pull levers. Demonizing them dehumanizes them, and then we feel justified and powerful and head toward becoming what we hate. Self-respect and self-definition steps out of the story. Swapping lables only reifies the story and legitimizes the narrative.
No they are just like comic book villains. They're as self righteous as Magneto.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
No they are just like comic book villains. They're as self righteous as Magneto.

But, respectfully, aren't you feeling some self-righteousness by calling them villains?

Reactions: Fragile
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Funny how I envy that lifestyle now, but when I had it I was bored af

oh believe me i wish i didn't have this life style,i despise it. i'm bored senseless.

i used to work all hours,weekend the lot i loved work. its not me at all, but being ill etc ,depressed sure fucks you up!! hence why i want to CTB soon. It drives me nuts to be honest!

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
oh believe me i wish i didn't have this life style,i despise it. i'm bored senseless.

i used to work all hours,weekend the lot i loved work. its not me at all, but being ill etc ,depressed sure fucks you up!! hence why i want to CTB soon. It drives me nuts to be honest!
Get more into gaming. During my first pregnancy I played literally thousands of hours in Skyrim, GTA, Warcraft, and Fallout.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Not many people see themselves as the villains because they do not think that what they are doing is wrong in the first place. We can only see reality from our own perspective, and truly understand our own beliefs, so that is what we define as being the default. Everyone sees themselves as the protagonist in their own life story. That is not to say that every perception of the world is valid, however, or that hateful ideologies are legitimate.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Get more into gaming. During my first pregnancy I played literally thousands of hours in Skyrim, GTA, Warcraft, and Fallout.

Marry me?
Not many people see themselves as the villains because they do not think that what they are doing is wrong in the first place. We can only see reality from our own perspective, and truly understand our own beliefs, so that is what we define as being the default. Everyone sees themselves as the protagonist in their own life story. That is not to say that every perception of the world is valid, however, or that hateful ideologies are legitimate.

Willem Dafoe was once asked how he prepared to play a villain versus how he prepared to play a hero. He said "Ain't no difference. Every one thinks they're righteous."

Last edited: