Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
I know that I for one would love this method if I had access to a highly lethal opiate like fentanyl. Alas, its difficult to come by and the dark web would make me paranoid

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
I have 600-700mg methadone (for oral use) and 4mg of Lorazepam.
No opiate tolerance what so ever but also a lot of other pills (Lyrica, Beta Blockers, MCP)....

People die with methadone accidentally all the time. Why shouldn't it work for me? Because of the vomiting? Would the MCP help at all? Do I really have to resort to putting it up my ass? Not really how I want to go...

O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
I survived a severe IV Fentanyl dose of about 1/2 gram. I was in the ICU with 27 doses of narcan over 2 days. I was found 3.5 hours after my shot by my sister who never before visited my house. It was very unfortunate

I woke up in hospital In some of the worst pain of my life everything was so much louder like 100x louder than I have ever heard
I was forced to go to mental hospital where I met my now Husband surprise

Fent is GREAT if you can find it and use alone

Was it your first time with Fentanyl or other opioids? If I ever go this route, I'd make sure to take at least 3x the lethal dose, or more, as much as possible. This is my dream way ctb.

Reactions: adam&eve
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Didn't read the whole thread, but a couple reasons come to mind:
1. Illegal - fear of getting caught.
2. Will have to buy from a drug dealer if you want a local transaction. How do you find one?
3. Semi hard to get online and have shipped to you. You will have to deal in bitcoin, which some people don't understand how to do.
4. Hard to test for purity. You can easily get a test that shows the presence of an opiod, but most readily available tests won't give you an idea of potency.
5. Can cause severe, long-term/permanent mental and physical issues with a botched od.

Believe me, I would love to find the fentanyl that is so potent that this amount is fatal
3befcfe4 a0c5 44c9 8097 65eed0a54633 Penny and drug
Unfortunately, that has become near-impossible. Even semi-pure heroin is hard to come by.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, Wrennie and adam&eve
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
I just read a 2020 version of the PPeH (surprisingly a fun read btw - did not expect that from a book about suicide) and a big reason for opioids not being considered reliable is tolerance. A lot of people who have legal access to opioids are those who are prescribed them for severe pain so they will have had tolerance and be unable to determine the lethal dose. Another is the wide availability of naloxone, a fast-acting antidote - if found, you could be saved immediately; not quite the case with Nembutal it seems. Then there's stuff like administration (e.g. requires knowledge/ expertise if using IV) and all the stuff other people on this thread have mentioned.

Reactions: Disappointered, Bauhaus and Pookie
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In my opinion, oral opiates/opioids are unreliable.. wether taken alone or along with other substances. Too many variables.

There is no "max" for dilaudid. That's nonsense. Hydromorphone and related natural (morphine) or semi-synthetic (oxycodone) dosages can be scaled as high as is needed for an individual (be they naive or tolerant) for the desired effect.

Thank you for pointing this out. It was a bad choice of word meant per the situation in the unrevealed details.

I had to remind them about this myself more than one time, actually.

Reactions: Aap
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Was it your first time with Fentanyl or other opioids? If I ever go this route, I'd make sure to take at least 3x the lethal dose, or more, as much as possible. This is my dream way ctb.
I did have a small tolerence from a pain pill script perc 5mg I'd take occasionally but honestly I had another shot in case I woke up as well as SN in a bucket with meto and everything was gone when I got back to my house

Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
More peaceful than SN but less peaceful than N. If you don't have a tolerance to opioids then a lethal dose would initiate vomiting and intense nausea.

I have expereince with opioid OD, it's extremely peaceful, but there were a couple times I had panic attacks before the overdose was in full-effect. I was apathetic towards life/death back then so I wasn't panicking for the sake of sparing my life but rather it was a side-effect of the overdose (I fell asleep within 10 minutes though without even realizing I was about to conk out -- only to be revived later by a friend).

• Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, tryingtoescape and adam&eve
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
@Chronicillness
I suppose it's best to put the methadone (liquid for oral consumption) up my ass then? Or do half/half? Half of the methadone + pill per os and half of the methadone.... Well u know? So that I cannot vomit it all out in case of nausea? (Have MCP and DMH too though)
Do you reckon taking Benzos (I have fast acting sublingual ones) a few minutes before could help with the panic reaction?

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
Not totally sure?

It is likely possible some of it could be the resulting legal issues which could arise is one of the reasons. If needing to use street dealers or other means, and the risk of police involvement?

I worked in emergency as a nurse for many years. Plenty of times I have helped to take care of people who had overdosed.

This is what sticks out to me about opioid overdose. The people look absolutely peaceful as they start slipping away.

Seen morphine alone administered to a person with terminal cancer slip away in a matter of minutes.

Very peacful.

I listened to a story a couple weeks ago from a street friend when we were isolating in the shelter.

We were talking about most insane trips we've had, and he told me about his overdose on down.

He was in his friends apartment with 2 other people. He did his shot, and shortly started hallucinating. He was a child again, at a park, playing with giant teddy bears. This is all while he's nodding back and forth in the apartment.

Then the bears turn on him, and the playground becomes a hellish nightmare and the teddy bears start attacking him. He's overdosing. Back in real life, he's not moving and cant talk. Luckily the youngest one there was smart enough to carry a narcan kit with him. They narcaned him, and he came back.

What looked like a peaceful slip into nothingness, was actually a horrible living nightmare inside their head. I've heard a few claims that a overdose is not a nice way to go, because of how your brain is reacting and what's it's putting you through once you lose consciousness but are still alive.

The look on his face when he told me about the nightmare is what sticks with me. His eyes were huge and bugging, didnt break eye contact, could hear the fear in his voice, and told it in a way I'm convinced he was not lying.

So just a heads up, shooting up herion for a overdose isn't exactly like just falling asleep. It looks calm, and I'm sure it is when you don't overdose...but when you're actually dying, your brain flips out. Releasing massive amounts of DMT, you'd be lucky to experience something that isn't your brain trying to save you by freaking you out or creating pain.

Oh and for people saying it's hard to get fent, it's definitely not hard in North America. It's just as easy as getting any drug. Go to non sober homeless shelters and ask people for whatever you want. Might take a few tries, might take one.

You will not stick out, you will fit right in with everyone else walking around asking everyone for drugs. Have money in your pocket, and you'll find whatever you want. People can't avoid fent out here when they try. I saw easy 10+ overdoses a day at my last shelter.

Just don't give up your money before you see the drugs. And the most obvious drug addicts can be a sketchy source. They will almost certainly get you your drugs, but they will take some before giving it to you,or it will take hours and a adventure for them to finally meet their dealer. Don't not believe somebody because they don't look like a addict. Also doesn't hurt to offer 5 bucks to whoever can help you.

Shelters have dealers in them. All of them do. 80% of the people there are great customers. If you have money, and you want drugs? ONE step out of your comfort zone and you'll find them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered and adam&eve
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
@Chronicillness
I suppose it's best to put the methadone (liquid for oral consumption) up my ass then? Or do half/half? Half of the methadone + pill per os and half of the methadone.... Well u know? So that I cannot vomit it all out in case of nausea? (Have MCP and DMH too though)
Do you reckon taking Benzos (I have fast acting sublingual ones) a few minutes before could help with the panic reaction?
I would check if it is somehow injectible to make sure it stays in, meto is a must as I understand

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I listened to a story a couple weeks ago from a street friend when we were isolating in the shelter.

We were talking about most insane trips we've had, and he told me about his overdose on down.

He was in his friends apartment with 2 other people. He did his shot, and shortly started hallucinating. He was a child again, at a park, playing with giant teddy bears. This is all while he's nodding back and forth in the apartment.

Then the bears turn on him, and the playground becomes a hellish nightmare and the teddy bears start attacking him. He's overdosing. Back in real life, he's not moving and cant talk. Luckily the youngest one there was smart enough to carry a narcan kit with him. They narcaned him, and he came back.

What looked like a peaceful slip into nothingness, was actually a horrible living nightmare inside their head. I've heard a few claims that a overdose is not a nice way to go, because of how your brain is reacting and what's it's putting you through once you lose consciousness but are still alive.

The look on his face when he told me about the nightmare is what sticks with me. His eyes were huge and bugging, didnt break eye contact, could hear the fear in his voice, and told it in a way I'm convinced he was not lying.

So just a heads up, shooting up herion for a overdose isn't exactly like just falling asleep. It looks calm, and I'm sure it is when you don't overdose...but when you're actually dying, your brain flips out. Releasing massive amounts of DMT, you'd be lucky to experience something that isn't your brain trying to save you by freaking you out or creating pain.

Oh and for people saying it's hard to get fent, it's definitely not hard in North America. It's just as easy as getting any drug. Go to non sober homeless shelters and ask people for whatever you want. Might take a few tries, might take one.

You will not stick out, you will fit right in with everyone else walking around asking everyone for drugs. Have money in your pocket, and you'll find whatever you want. People can't avoid fent out here when they try. I saw easy 10+ overdoses a day at my last shelter.

Just don't give up your money before you see the drugs. And the most obvious drug addicts can be a sketchy source. They will almost certainly get you your drugs, but they will take some before giving it to you,or it will take hours and a adventure for them to finally meet their dealer. Don't not believe somebody because they don't look like a addict. Also doesn't hurt to offer 5 bucks to whoever can help you.

Shelters have dealers in them. All of them do. 80% of the people there are great customers. If you have money, and you want drugs? ONE step out of your comfort zone and you'll find them.
I developed a bit of street smarts being homeless. I was not using drugs or anything. A good buddy of mine Travis which was not his real name because many of the homeless go by an alias, well he showed me a lot of things. He used injectable street drugs and needed them every day. He was such a good friend to me at the time. I really do miss him.

To add an additional warning to what was said above is to say be careful. Maybe do not follow a street drug dealer.. around the corner through an alley behind a building, etc... Bad things can happen.

In the States, somewhere like St. Louis at night is a rough place to be if you lack street smarts, trying to buy drugs.

Reactions: Wrennie
S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
I dont want my famly to think that I was an opium addict.

I want to suicide with method that ppl actually see I'm suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire