Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
While I don't particularly like myself (it's coz I'm human, I hate humans), I despise the world and other people far more than I do myself.

My dreams of ending my life short isn't for the benefit of others, it's for myself. (Although since I'm unemployed and scrounging off of benefits, it would be better for others too if I wasn't alive.)

Reactions: leeloosnow and stermc
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i hate certain things i've said or done, but genuinely hating myself, no. i hate the world in which i live far more than hating myself.

clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
This world revolves around reproduction. Our nature is created in that way. We humans are not solitary animals, therefore being authenticated by your beloved or any other human being is a need. Unfortunately, if you're cursed by bad genetics, you will never achieve your biological goals. Not only I'm extremely bad looking, but i have autism and have sexual disorders. I simply cannot like myself in the slightest when I'm aware of living in such a useless body and failing in life. I can't fulfill my needs. I've talked with therapists but the only thing I've heard is toxic positivity. This life isn't worth living if you are born with mental disorders.

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusion and eternapeace
U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
i deserve better than what this world is giving me. i dont deserve to be abused, mistreated, looked down upon, etc when all i have ever wanted and asked for is to give love and be loved. therefore i dont hate myself. i hate this world and the pain the diseases and the suffering that plague the many lives in this world.

so why do u all hate urself. you all deserve better than what this world gives ya

because the world gaslights us into thinking we're the problem

P

Personality Zero

Nov 17, 2022
I can't blame the world even though it often times is a cruel and unforgiving place. I was overly protected as a child and when I had to face the world on my own I crumbled. I've had more opportunities than most and I managed to make complete shit of it

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
If I was a good person, then I'd be loved. But I'm not, and I have to take responsibility for my negative qualities, of which there are many. So self-hatred seems like the most effective form of perceiving myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow, movinout17 and disillusion
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
My situation is that I think the flaws of humans outweigh the good and this makes me generally dislike other people. I don't express unprovoked negativity towards individuals or anything like that but in a more general sense, I understand that we are doomed and will only make it worse by adding more suffering to the world collectively as a species.

In that sense I strongly dislike humanity, and by extension, myself. I like myself relative to other humans but can't forget that I am one too.

Reactions: eternapeace, disillusion and Anon1337
D

Dean Pelton

Dec 24, 2022
I don't hate myself, as much as the world has tried to make me. Bullied most of my life, told that I'm ugly, had no discernible skills. But I got to a place where I was ok with being average. It's true what they say about quality over quantity. I didn't need everyone to like me, just a few quality people who had the same values I did. I've overcome the fear of being perceived as arrogant and can confidently say I'm a good person. People have told me I'm a good listener, funny, great fashion sense, helpful, compassionate and fun to be around. My dream job is to work for a non-profit.
So imagine my surprise when decade after decade I can't find a life partner, friends who aren't flakes and my family doesn't care what happens to me. I'm like you, I can't stand this world. I can't stand the things people value more than human life, how callous some people are and how badly the system is rigged in favor of people with money. I'm just not made to be on this earth and do life alone, I'm not that strong.

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusion and leeloosnow
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I don't hate myself really that much, people around me does and they want to make feel guilty about pretty much everything about myself and told me how I shouldn't be selfish
In the same times, I'm not really wondering why they do that

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
bc it wouldnt change anything. It doesnt matter to me if I am the problem or the world is the problem. I just want to leave

• Informative
Reactions: leeloosnow
mothman._.

mothman._.

goofy
Jan 23, 2023
i deserve better than what this world is giving me. i dont deserve to be abused, mistreated, looked down upon, etc when all i have ever wanted and asked for is to give love and be loved. therefore i dont hate myself. i hate this world and the pain the diseases and the suffering that plague the many lives in this world.

so why do u all hate urself. you all deserve better than what this world gives yall
it's both, the world i live in has turned me from a naive kid with a big heart to a untrusting distant shell of my former self. i miss who i was. and i despise the people in this world who took advantage of my kindness only to abandon me. i despise the people who thought that caring for others and the world around me was a trait worth bullying and ridiculing. i hate the person i have become and i hate the world that forced me to become who i am.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
It is wonderful that you think this way instead of blaming or hating on yourself which is, of course, nothing bad either. But everyone has different situations like perhaps they were abused and their abuser always blamed them for everything. Perhaps they have hallucinations which will not stop blaming them. There are endless possibilities on why someone might hate themselves and I think it is good that you think positively about yourself.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
i also find it interesting, despite once being in their shoes.
i lobe myself, i thinkni lookngood, im decentöy smart, im glld at whst i love.
i do hate certain aspects lf myself, bjt in general im happy withmyself
i just hate this world, lkke you do

Reactions: leeloosnow
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
wrong sex? being born in general is wrong haha!
I don't really share that nihilistic view tbh, but I can understand that you hate life in general, and I am sorry you feel that way.

I think that if I was born the correct sex, I could give life an honest shot. It is a shame, though. Life could be really enjoyable for me if I didn't have a body and appearance I hated so much, but oh well.

C

citrusiast

Feb 23, 2023
I don't really share that nihilistic view tbh, but I can understand that you hate life in general, and I am sorry you feel that way.

I think that if I was born the correct sex, I could give life an honest shot. It is a shame, though. Life could be really enjoyable for me if I didn't have a body and appearance I hated so much, but oh well.
well, if you truly hold that wrong worldview, i guess you could wait until changing one's sex is a $20 surgery in an operation booth? that's not guaranteed though, and suicide is a way faster method

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
well, if you truly hold that wrong worldview, i guess you could wait until changing one's sex is a $20 surgery in an operation booth? that's not guaranteed though, and suicide is a way faster method
Well, money withstanding, there's other reasons why I won't even consider GRS. I plan to CTB eventually anyways so yeah.

The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
Because I'm trans. Because I'm a leech and a burden that's completely financially dependent and never take care of myself (chores, appointments, a job, etc). Because my problems don't justify my reactions/lack of action. I do agree the world is shitty though. I just also happen to hate myself as well.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
mind sharing those reasons then? just curious
I don't really think it matters too much why I won't as my decision to CTB is already set and I am opposed to having my mind changed.

C

citrusiast

Feb 23, 2023
I don't really think it matters too much why I won't as my decision to CTB is already set and I am opposed to having my mind changed.
so? as i said, i'm just fucking curious. the fact that you automatically assume i want to "change your mind" really is saying a lot

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
so? as i said, i'm just fucking curious. the fact that you automatically assume i want to "change your mind" really is saying a lot
When did I imply that? lol It was a general statement, and the fact that you're getting pretty vulger all because I don't want to say why leads me to believe that you probably want to know for the wrong reasons. Couple that with the fact that you're on the internet and a suicide forum, but you don't really know the extent of dysphoria nor what GRS you're pretty sketch.

I more so don't feel comfortable explaining things to you, so I am going to do the sensible thing and put you on ignore. You don't get to interrogate people on this site when they don't want to explain things. I'd clean up your attitude or else you may not last much longer here.
Also, it's worth noting that usually when someone acts as aggressively as you after being denied an explanation, it's because your intentions aren't as innocent as you try to make it appear. You're fairy new here, and with the amount of trolls that have been coming into this site as of late, your attitude just makes you look like one.
Also, it's worth noting that usually when someone acts as aggressively as you after being denied an explanation, it's because your intentions aren't as innocent as you try to make it appear. You're fairy new here, and with the amount of trolls that have been coming into this site as of late, your attitude just makes you look like one.

Last edited:
C

citrusiast

Feb 23, 2023
When did I imply that? lol It was a general statement, and the fact that you're getting pretty vulger all because I don't want to say why leads me to believe that you probably want to know for the wrong reasons.
vulgar? that's simply the way i talk. if you think me saying the word "fuck" is somehow showing my "aggressive attitude", you're severely misinformed. i just asked you a question once. that's not an interrogation, that's called a conversation. also, i know what gender reassignment surgery, i've just never encountered this specific acronym before

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
It's a bit of both. I hate myself less than others because I at least try to be a decent human being unlike most people. I still hate myself as I'm so fucking weak. I let shitty people walk over me because of my trauma and insecurities.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I do not hate myself.
I do not love myself.
I just am.
My interaction with the wider world is the source of all of my negative emotions. If i could end those (and i have tried) j would exist peacefully.
But alas.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate myself because of my autism and how I function cognitively, socially as well as physically in addition to how ugly I look, how I never made any irl friends or acquaintances throughout my entire life, my perpetual lack of confidence and how I don't have any interests to rely on. There are other reasons too but the point is that I'm inadequate enough to be a good human and this isn't self loathing speaking; it's a neutral perspective of me. People automatically equate saying bad things about yourself as an irrational low self esteem but everybody is different and the harsh, blunt truth is that some people aren't good at being a human and I'm one of them.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't say that I'm suicidal because I hate myself. It's actually the opposite. I'm suicidal because I love myself, because I believe that I should live in peace. If I hated myself to an extreme amount that is unrequired, I wouldn't be suicidal at all; I'd actually decide to continue living without wanting to get better because I'd hate myself so much to where I believe I should see myself suffer due to life. But I don't want that to happen. I still believe that I deserve peace

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I hate both myself and the world about equally.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I neither hate myself nor I hate this world. I'm suicidal bc I failed in life and I'm a big failure but I don't even hate myself for that. CTB is only the logic consequence now.