• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Maybe it makes sense in a mathematical point of view or religious (or similar) point of view. But other than that the experience itself isn't that much of a "miracle" in my own opinion. It's pretty much just... Existing... Really. Whatever happens in it is secondary to the fact of live being a miracle in my view.

Reactions: livingwishtodie and sserafim
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Well, isn't it? With all the obstacles that are thrown at people, they keep going and going and going...

Our planet having water might also be the main instigator of life. We've found some planets and moons in our solar system with traces of water but there either isn't enough in these places or it's all frozen over. Maybe water is the greatest evil.
It's a bit more than traces:
184637 23471

Although not in our solar system, evil knows no bounds.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Well, isn't it? With all the obstacles that are thrown at people, they keep going and going and going...

It's a bit more than traces:
View attachment 132008

Although not in our solar system, evil knows no bounds.
Why do you think they keep going?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Because they are brainwashed.

To have a brain that can suffer unbearable constant unending unbearable pain is not a miracle but an abomination

Those that say life is a miracle when they will be in the trap of the most unbearable pain and extreme suffering and unimaginable horror they will see life is not a miracle but an evil horror

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Why do you think they keep going?
For most, it's probably inertia. By the time an average child starts to understand the world, there is no going back. The thought of all the suffering being for nothing applies the pressure to achieve something and to get somewhere. Also for most, there is no fulfillment. Insert any "expectations vs. reality" meme here, and that's basically why. Moving the goal posts is a bad habit. Whatever people achieve in life, it will never be enough.

• Informative
I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
I'm not sure if people are lying to themselves and others about life being a miracle or if they may have a sweet spot of good things, money, opportunities, people, etc. in their lives that allow them to have no stress about a grind, bills, abuse, neglect, etc. Some make it clear that they will bully or guilt trip suicidal folks into prolonging their lives/pain just so they/those left behind feel better. Ain't that a b-tch!

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
the chance for life to exist on a planet and have that life evolve to consciousness is a extremely low chance, that is the miracle, but that doesn't make it a good thing, just unlikely

Reactions: livingwishtodie and sserafim
tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
The experience of physicality and time. Experiencing this two like they are real is one of the miracle of this reality.

Physicality:
"Physicists tell us that the solidity of matter is an illusion. Even seemingly solid matter, including your physical body, is nearly 100 percent empty space — so vast are the distances between the atoms compared to their size. What is more, even inside every atom there is mostly empty space.". When we were to zoom in on a solid object, we would see that it is mostly made up of nothing. So, in a sense, the solidity of matter is an illusion, therefore there's no physical reality, no physical body and no physical brain (what some believe holds consciousness). Form is formless.

Time:
"Time is basically an illusion created by the mind to aid in our sense of temporal presence in the vast ocean of space. Without the neurons to create a virtual perception of the past and the future based on all our experiences, there is no actual existence of the past and the future. All that there is, is the present.". There's no actual future or past, there's only now, the eternal now, where all things exist simultaneously.

Our time-space reality is clearly not real and yet we get to experience it as if it were, this is a mind bend, a miracle to witness unfold.