• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sunlight will help with depression.

Also being out in nature usually helps clear some of the negative thinking. Getting out of self will generally always feel better.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
The sun also gives you UV rays which cause skin damage though. Personally I hate the sun and sunlight, I hate the sun shining down on me. I do agree that maybe fresh air helped my mood though
I can relate, I dislike the sunlight and prefer sundown/overcast skies. I took a blood test recently and the only thing that was abnormally low was my vit D levels, I take a d3 supplement now.

when I was very tired and sick of life, I felt how close I was to giving others reasons to worry, all the misunderstanding and alienation that comes with that, the only thing that would keep me from spilling over was going outside, i think it felt akin to meditative, and I needed to remove myself from my usual environment if only for a short amount of time.

Reactions: divinemistress36