• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Really love the saw franchise, its my favorite, 0.5 is such a raw draft and I love it witha passion. also the RBT is probably one of my two favorite traps, the death shot of it is so gnarly man

was considering a Jesus related picture since my username is a Jesus Chris Superstar line, just thought i might keep it in theme, but changed my mind.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
It's pink! I love pink lol. That was really the only thought process behind me picking it. I also think it's cute, but I just wanted something pink.
Pink is a very nice, warm color and hell, it's your favorite so thats great! 👍
Cause doggies are cute
Doggies are very cute! Do you have a dog?
Currently it's a cool looking ukiyo-e depiction of a warrior. The art is pretty and gets the point across of making the guy looking fierce.
Thats dope! Beautiful art style 👍

doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
Pink is a very nice, warm color and hell, it's your favorite so thats great! 👍

Doggies are very cute! Do you have a dog?

Thats dope! Beautiful art style 👍
I don't. They can be quite expensive and I don't think I have the energy to take walks with them 3 times a day. Who knows, maybe if I had one, I wouldn't want to CBT

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Really love the saw franchise, its my favorite, 0.5 is such a raw draft and I love it witha passion. also the RBT is probably one of my two favorite traps, the death shot of it is so gnarly man

was considering a Jesus related picture since my username is a Jesus Chris Superstar line, just thought i might keep it in theme, but changed my mind.
The first one was interesting now it introduced the concept (much less gore but it kicked off the start)

Reactions: 3/4Dead
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't. They can be quite expensive and I don't think I have the energy to take walks with them 3 times a day. Who knows, maybe if I had one, I wouldn't want to CBT
Pets are definitely a luxury. Maybe you can volunteer at an animal shelter sometimes? Just an idea 🤷‍♀️
Do you have a favorite breed?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Because I don't really have a personality beyond wanting death. At first I was planning to just make it completely black with no text as that suited my personality best but then I added text which resembles my personality.

I mean, don't people use profile pictures that resemble their personality or something that they like? Well, I like the idea of permanent non existence so there you go

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Its from a video game about a person's service doge getting swept up into a sewer drain and them going after them. They then navigate the bowels of the city to find their pupper while fighting mutated hobos and ghosts.

vak

vak

Štěkot smutné kolie
Feb 13, 2024
Yew poisoning is my second choice if I can't get SN - it's such a beautiful tree and you can actually eat the berries (without the seeds it's the only non-poisonous part).

I wish the method was less painful because look at the little beauties 💜 More romantic than drinking freaking yellow salt, that's for sure.

Last edited: