• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Really love the saw franchise, its my favorite, 0.5 is such a raw draft and I love it witha passion. also the RBT is probably one of my two favorite traps, the death shot of it is so gnarly man

was considering a Jesus related picture since my username is a Jesus Chris Superstar line, just thought i might keep it in theme, but changed my mind.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
It's pink! I love pink lol. That was really the only thought process behind me picking it. I also think it's cute, but I just wanted something pink.
Pink is a very nice, warm color and hell, it's your favorite so thats great! 👍
Cause doggies are cute
Doggies are very cute! Do you have a dog?
Currently it's a cool looking ukiyo-e depiction of a warrior. The art is pretty and gets the point across of making the guy looking fierce.
Thats dope! Beautiful art style 👍

doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
Pink is a very nice, warm color and hell, it's your favorite so thats great! 👍

Doggies are very cute! Do you have a dog?

Thats dope! Beautiful art style 👍
I don't. They can be quite expensive and I don't think I have the energy to take walks with them 3 times a day. Who knows, maybe if I had one, I wouldn't want to CBT

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Really love the saw franchise, its my favorite, 0.5 is such a raw draft and I love it witha passion. also the RBT is probably one of my two favorite traps, the death shot of it is so gnarly man

was considering a Jesus related picture since my username is a Jesus Chris Superstar line, just thought i might keep it in theme, but changed my mind.
The first one was interesting now it introduced the concept (much less gore but it kicked off the start)

Reactions: 3/4Dead
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't. They can be quite expensive and I don't think I have the energy to take walks with them 3 times a day. Who knows, maybe if I had one, I wouldn't want to CBT
Pets are definitely a luxury. Maybe you can volunteer at an animal shelter sometimes? Just an idea 🤷‍♀️
Do you have a favorite breed?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Because I don't really have a personality beyond wanting death. At first I was planning to just make it completely black with no text as that suited my personality best but then I added text which resembles my personality.

I mean, don't people use profile pictures that resemble their personality or something that they like? Well, I like the idea of permanent non existence so there you go

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Its from a video game about a person's service doge getting swept up into a sewer drain and them going after them. They then navigate the bowels of the city to find their pupper while fighting mutated hobos and ghosts.

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
Yew poisoning is my second choice if I can't get SN - it's such a beautiful tree and you can actually eat the berries (without the seeds it's the only non-poisonous part).

I wish the method was less painful because look at the little beauties 💜 More romantic than drinking freaking yellow salt, that's for sure.

Last edited: