• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
i "made it"
i like purple, i have BPD and its a play on the song 'problem' by Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande "I got 99 problems but you won't be one" instead of "you wont be 1" theyre all caused by 1 thing

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I have Kael'thas as my avatar (zoomer: pfp) because he's a hateful incel nationalist blood mage. There was a disagreement in the community regarding his fate in WoW, but I'm not really against it - it could be seen as his trying to uplift his brethren by offering them demon blood, and he was killed by Activision normie adventurers.

I also wrote a hyper-autistic Quora post regarding whether Kael can be considered a male or a warlock using the later WoW class system.

My other profile pic is a black Juche icon on white on red, but I deem it too political for such tame spaces.

Yew poisoning is my second choice if I can't get SN - it's such a beautiful tree and you can actually eat the berries (without the seeds it's the only non-poisonous part).
Yew is also Voldemort's wand material, so I remember googling it as one of my first ever google searches, haha.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
1. She's cute
2. She's very relatable to me, even though she's a bit of an exaggerated portrayal of how I behave. I have BPD so I tend to have "overreactions" about anything people close to me do, thinking they're going to reject me or abandon me, which ends up with me self-sabotaging the relationship/friendship, and then I become suicidal.
3. Also I just wanted to do the whole "haha Menhera-chan" meme.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yew poisoning is my second choice if I can't get SN - it's such a beautiful tree and you can actually eat the berries (without the seeds it's the only non-poisonous part).

I wish the method was less painful because look at the little beauties 💜 More romantic than drinking freaking yellow salt, that's for sure.
View attachment 130413
Oh, wow those are neat looking fruit! Idk why but it reminds me of, Socrates drinking hemlock 🍷
Pretty plant! 🌱
Emma 'cause she's beautiful and so elegant, I love Veil manga.❤️
Super nice!
1. She's cute
2. She's very relatable to me, even though she's a bit of an exaggerated portrayal of how I behave. I have BPD so I tend to have "overreactions" about anything people close to me do, thinking they're going to reject me or abandon me, which ends up with me self-sabotaging the relationship/friendship, and then I become suicidal.
3. Also I just wanted to do the whole "haha Menhera-chan" meme.
Cute avatar, indeed!

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
It's from my favorite anime: Monster

It follows the death of a one of my favorite characters (spoiler ahead)
He was a character that lived a pretty hard life, never had a family and was alone. He died saving his friends. A big part of him was that he had to teach himself how to smile...

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
It's from my favorite anime: Monster

It follows the death of a one of my favorite characters (spoiler ahead)
He was a character that lived a pretty hard life, never had a family and was alone. He died saving his friends. A big part of him was that he had to teach himself how to smile...
That's awesome. I'll have to check out that anime! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: aWeeBitTired
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
My current profile pic comes from an Avenged Sevenfold music video for a song called Nobody. I chose it because I feel so much like the walking skeleton in the video, it's not even funny. Outside of a few good moments here and there, I've been feeling that way pretty much since 2023 started. I'm just disillusioned with everything and how fake the good stuff seems to be.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
My current profile pic comes from an Avenged Sevenfold music video for a song called Nobody. I chose it because I feel so much like the walking skeleton in the video, it's not even funny. Outside of a few good moments here and there, I've been feeling that way pretty much since 2023 started. I'm just disillusioned with everything and how fake the good stuff seems to be.

I'm sorry to hear that, my friend. Would you like to elaborate and talk about it?
I remember Avenge Seven Fold from a friend in Middle School that loved them.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
I needed a pic that I never used before so it doesn't link to any of my other public accounts. So I did a quick Google image search based on my very first pains in life.

The first time I had suicidal thoughts was around 15 and one time I wanted to sit on a window frame that was completely open (we lived on the 6th floor). It was terrifying and I returned to safety after a couple of minutes.
And about the cat... A few years later something happened while I was not at home (only my mother was). We had 2 cats at the time and one of them was really empathic, he would comfort me whenever I was feeling down. One, hot night, I wasn't at home and only my mum was. She called me at 3am, I was sleeping at my boyfriend's, and told me that something happened. She opened the window, the very same window I was sitting on, and my cat... Jumped on the frame and fell down. I can't and don't remember the details, but he died that night.
For a very long time I hated my mother for being so irresponsible, I never opened or would have opened them when the cats were in the room. And for a long time I also blamed myself because I was not home a lot in general.
The worst part was when she said that my cat... Was just a cat. I was furious, thinking that it meant that he didn't have any value. And that his suffering wasn't a big deal. I stopped talking to her for at least 1 year.
One day we met again and we cleared up that she didn't mean it like that and that she was also feeling bad for the mistake and sad about the loss. Her reaction felt genuine and it stopped my hate and grief. Still, it was one of many things that contribute to the resentment that I feel for her.

Sorry... This turned out longer than I thought...

• Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Icon is a drawing from the movie "regoregitated sacrifice" ...not rlly a good movie,,,but me and my ex were obsessed with it and the image makes me think of him and I still love him and hope he will come back to me one day :(<3,,,we would send the image to each other a lot cause it had the quote "I believe in you yeah I do" and it represented our love blah blah mushy stuff whatever,,, and idk I guess having it as my pfp helps remind me that I'll never find someone like him again lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cetacea
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Icon is a drawing from the movie "regoregitated sacrifice" ...not rlly a good movie,,,but me and my ex were obsessed with it and the image makes me think of him and I still love him and hope he will come back to me one day :(<3,,,we would send the image to each other a lot cause it had the quote "I believe in you yeah I do" and it represented our love blah blah mushy stuff whatever,,, and idk I guess having it as my pfp helps remind me that I'll never find someone like him again lol.
Thats a beautiful meaning 💜
And I wish you luck in your search!

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath
Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I have a fairly big interest in animals and plants. Even though foxes are more common I just felt a gray fox fit as a way to be seen online. Arctic or red foxes are from here but I personally prefer the gray ones

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

I wish the method was less painful because look at the little beauties 💜 More romantic than drinking freaking yellow salt, that's for sure.
View attachment 130413
Wow!

• Love
Reactions: vak