• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Same here. I kept doing mistakes while I was doing them and never gave them a second thought. Now years later, after everything poked me back with the power of a thousand knives, I am just finally defeated and ready to ctb. I tried to fix things but sadly it's all too late for me.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I'm in the same headspace. It's awful and I'm sorry you're going through it.

I wasted my 20s on drugs and now my brain is completely ruined. And I have no ability to change now.

Regret is the worst pain imaginable

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I almost did the same, but it was not my fault.
My father is an assh** who believes in others promises and stuff and likes to help other people(with my mother's money) and he caused a lot of trouble. I'm also stuck in the worst place on earth.
I did also some jobs, but i'm not completely proud of my self.
I wanted to be a soldier/Engineer, not this piece of shi* i am šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I'm in the same headspace. It's awful and I'm sorry you're going through it.

I wasted my 20s on drugs and now my brain is completely ruined. And I have no ability to change now.

Regret is the worst pain imaginable
Unfortunately I know very well what you're talking about. People who made something of themselves, a career, family, etc. will tell you "it's never too late" haha I can't wait to be dead.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's almost impossible to routinely make the right choices in this world. Especially these days. Things keep getting more shitty and complicated by the year. Most people that are living good lives are doing so purely through luck. Such as the luck of being born into the right family free of disorders or the luck of being in the right place at the right time, etc.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I feel everyone at some point made a wrong choice in their lives. Some of them work hard and fight hard and recover from the mistake while some struggle. I made the biggest mistake of my life liking a guy who never liked me, I will never forgive him. I have no other regrets. I had always done everything right.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It's almost impossible to routinely make the right choices in this world. Especially these days. Things keep getting more shitty and complicated by the year. Most people that are living good lives are doing so purely through luck. Such as the luck of being born into the right family free of disorders or the luck of being in the right place at the right time, etc.
With the right choices you can still obtain stuff anyway. I was simply freaking unlucky.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Unfortunately I know very well what you're talking about. People who made something of themselves, a career, family, etc. will tell you "it's never too late" haha I can't wait to be dead.
True... Sometimes I feel extreme anger when those people tell me that. But I have become so good at dissociating that I always respond with, "Yeah, you are actually right. Thank you for the kind words".

However, another part of my brain thinks that they might be right that it is not too late to literally restart your life. But the pain from the accumulated mistakes can be too extreme to be worth living with.

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
True... Sometimes I feel extreme anger when those people tell me that. But I have become so good at dissociating that I always respond with, "Yeah, you are actually right. Thank you for the kind words".

However, another part of my brain thinks that they might be right that it is not too late to literally restart your life. But the pain from the accumulated mistakes can be too sharp to be worth living with.
True. In my case it was not even my fault, but mfs that dragged me down with them. I had narcisistic ppl both inside and outside my family, that destroyed my development and my self esteem. Funny thing is that they are even extremely depressed people, i feel like god did not love me enough. I was trapped, i'm trapped again, i want to go and I want to go now.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm only in my 20s, and I'm already in the same boat as you. How sad :( I feel you though. Wish I was grateful for what I had back then, even if it was far from perfect. If only I realized what I was throwing away. I was so darn naive back then, that ctb is my only option now. I should've never been born. It was a huge mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From today's point of view I also made wrong decisions and the result is that I have to consider CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: bwerner and Kit1
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
My life sucks and it's all my fault. My life could have been great but I over and over made the wrong choices. I'm now 35 and cant live with the results, which mean I have to die.
Are them career choices or what?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I feel the same. Only twice your age.
You're 70? I mean, nothing wrong with that, I just don't usually see people that age on forums like these that often. Makes me wonder how you even made it to your 70s, that must've been rough. I don't even see myself make it to my 30s. Hell, I might ctb today in fact.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Olisop21.
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
You're 70? I mean, nothing wrong with that, I just don't usually see people that age on forums like these that often. Makes me wonder how you even made it to your 70s, that must've been rough. I don't even see myself make it to my 30s. Hell, I might ctb today in fact.
Not quite but close. 68. I'd like to ctb right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: mtoro998 and Kit1
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Not quite but close. 68. I'd like to ctb right now.
I feel you. It's beyond me how you managed hang on for 68 years though. Was it the SI? Did you actually have good moments in your life? Either way I hope you find peace one day. Don't know your plans, but good luck with your eventual ctb if ur planning too. Ik it's a struggle. It rly is.

• Hugs
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I feel you. It's beyond me how you managed hang on for 68 years though. Was it the SI? Did you actually have good moments in your life? Either way I hope you find peace one day. Don't know your plans, but good luck with your eventual ctb if ur planning too. Ik it's a struggle. It rly is.
Thank you, I have a plan and am practicing continuously. SI is what's keeping me here. Trying to visualize what it will be like after I catch the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you, I have a plan and am practicing continuously. SI is what's keeping me here. Trying to visualize what it will be like after I catch the bus.
Working on overcoming my SI myself. Personally I found that I can use my own curiousness to advantage. It all comes down to finding what works best for overcoming the SI for you. Wether it's taking advantage of one of your personality traits, or using your own trauma against yourself or anything else for that matter. I'm sure you'll get there eventually if it's what you rly desire. Good luck once again :D

• Hugs
C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
I feel everyone at some point made a wrong choice in their lives. Some of them work hard and fight hard and recover from the mistake while some struggle. I made the biggest mistake of my life liking a guy who never liked me, I will never forgive him. I have no other regrets. I had always done everything right.
Your post is truly annoying and judgmental. What are u doing here if liking the wrong guy is your worste problem?

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Your post is truly annoying and judgmental. What are u doing here if liking the wrong guy is your worste problem?
I am so sorry if I said something wrong. I was only talking about the biggest mistake I made in life, sometimes its not us who makes the mistake. We suffer from other people's mistakes too.
I am so sorry if I said something wrong. I was only talking about the biggest mistake I made in life, sometimes its not us who makes the mistake. We suffer from other people's mistakes too.
Also, Just wanted to mention heartbreak is one of the most painful experiences. A lot of people kill themselves over this too

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Kit1
C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024

Also, Just wanted to mention heartbreak is one of the most painful experiences. A lot of people kill themselves over this too
Hearthbreak is a normal event in life that moste people have an ability to get over.

Reactions: divinemistress36