lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
The only reason why I have not taken my own life was I thought there was a chance for my wife to love me again, or that I was needed for the lives of my kids. Both of those myths have been prooven wrong to me by my wife herself...so why not? I am no longer needed in this world, maybe the next?

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
A shed load of impulsive and uninformed failed attempts in my youth with unreliable methods had me then attempting to sort my shit out so I effectively got rid of my impulsivity through a lot of difficult self work.

The irony is now, years later, I have much more knowledge on more effective methods, I could really do with that impulsivity back. My experimentation and "practice" attempts are all very well thought through to the point I overthink which really exacerbates my SI responses and I falter at the final hurdle every time.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I got to a school to study ICT (so basically programming), so I have something to do that I'm interested in, guaranteed socialization almost every day, and the government pays me enough to live frugally for the duration of the school, so for the next four years at least I can get by with only doing schoolwork. However, if my career doesn't take off and I can't find employment with my CV with more holes than Swiss cheese and some mental health history that will almost certainly come up in job interviews (why I had to switch careers), I have 150 g of Kenneth Law's finest waiting for me in my closet. I don't have much holding me in this life, just a couple of family members that care about me, no children or anything, and I don't like life that much, so if this doesn't work out, I'll take my leave.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
finding a method is so difficult im starting to feel like ctbing is harder than just living through the suffering, most methods aren't accessible to me ffs

CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
28 Section 2s, countless overdoses, leading to life support, but the cunts won't let me go.

That's why.

Yet they don't want to help me! You literally couldn't make it up.

But that's the mental health company for you.

cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
im irrational and cant act on logic. im alive because of fear mainly. i dont have the ability to get peaceful methods, but at the end of the day a painful and peaceful method will both work fine. i just lack the motivation…its as if im procrastinating on my death.

roboteulogy

roboteulogy

Jul 17, 2023
because i'm a hopeful idiot. i keep living thinking it might get better.

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
Cowardice for the most part. Well that and I don't have a gun. Not hard to purchase for me just haven't done it yet. I'm not having luck finding cyanide or sodium nitrite so a gun is easier to get ahold of. As you can see, lack of having an actual plan isn't helping matters either.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023