M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Ok yeah the question is kinda vague and I can predict the answers.

However if you really think about it its pretty easy to kill yourself...objectively anyway. Get a rope get a decent tree and yay.....or go find a train and go on the tracks your guaranteed to die.

Killing yourself objectively isnt very hard...if you were super determined too you really could. You could probably even down some laundry detergent or something. Go inside a car and drive off a bridge. People die everyday often by accident even.

By the way Im suicidal and i was thinking about this question for myself. Ive tried hangiing a couple times but the lever broke. However there is a train by me and I could easily jump infront of it. There is also a gun somewhere in my residence...i dont know exactly where it is as it isnt mine but if i really wanted too i could find it. Pretty hard not to die with a shot to the head.

Honestly I dont have a precise answer for this question. My answer is mainly due to me being too lazy and depressed to even get up and try suicide more often. Ive tried about 10x by now with about 4 different methods. However I know if I really wanted to I could drive into a wall or jump infront of a train.

I honestly wish a button could just appear for me to press and kill myself.
Yeah I long for that button to press too. I'd have pressed it a good year or so ago.

I'm shit with pain so all the ways scare me. It's not that I want to die I really don't but I'm not coping in the state I'm in.

I'm struggling to figure out the method. And I live with people who know I attempted before so it makes it extra hard to organise a way out.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Because I am still alive. I am so sorry, but I have had this urge to write this since I saw this question and yes, I know that it is not funny. I am still here for the sake of my children. But since yesterday, I have this rage/anger that has come up and I wish I could get evwry single.person on this forum to rise as one and ask the world as to why the hell.we should die, be abandoned, let down, rejected, be treated differently, discriminated against and ask where all the compassion, kindness, public services that are supposed to care are!
Seriously we go around in circles due to our levels of vulnerability - but is this how we are going to leave for the younger generation to experience trauma? It is just not fair.

• Love
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Because I'm still a bit scared of death and the afterlife, I still need more practice to perfect my suicide and overcome the fears.
Me too. One day at a time

• Love
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I am scared. Of the pain and what my family would do. I'm scared of messing up because I'm very dumb and can't do things right without help. Sn seems hard to me to acquire and ae. I dont know where to get it or how I go about ordering it even. How to test it and then do the steps Hanging seems hard because of SI. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again.

• Love
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
RIght now i only live for my parents, i do not know if i will change my mind but i really want to preserve them. I just wish that my life was bearable.

CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
Survival instinct and lack of access to any train tracks or handguns near me. Not for long though...

• Love
ghostiscrying

ghostiscrying

I desire the things which will destroy me
Dec 8, 2023
I have two cats and a girlfriend. I know they would miss me. I'm trying to just accept the fact that for me to be at peace, I will have to be unbelievably selfish. I sometimes secretly hope my girlfriend will get sick of me and break up with me so she won't have to grieve. I still wouldn't have anyone to take care of my babies, though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and ThymeToLeave
W

well.here.we.are.

Dec 12, 2023
I've already attempted and failed twice and and the last time had horrible consequences. I'm so afraid to fail again.

• Love
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Ok yeah the question is kinda vague and I can predict the answers.

However if you really think about it its pretty easy to kill yourself...objectively anyway. Get a rope get a decent tree and yay.....or go find a train and go on the tracks your guaranteed to die.

Killing yourself objectively isnt very hard...if you were super determined too you really could. You could probably even down some laundry detergent or something. Go inside a car and drive off a bridge. People die everyday often by accident even.

By the way Im suicidal and i was thinking about this question for myself. Ive tried hangiing a couple times but the lever broke. However there is a train by me and I could easily jump infront of it. There is also a gun somewhere in my residence...i dont know exactly where it is as it isnt mine but if i really wanted too i could find it. Pretty hard not to die with a shot to the head.

Honestly I dont have a precise answer for this question. My answer is mainly due to me being too lazy and depressed to even get up and try suicide more often. Ive tried about 10x by now with about 4 different methods. However I know if I really wanted to I could drive into a wall or jump infront of a train.

I honestly wish a button could just appear for me to press and kill myself.
Gotta finish my bucket list and the suicide letter (book really? Manifesto?)

I really want to die. But I also really want to experience one or two last things (e.g., injection DMT, now that I'm not concerned about infection due to ctb)

• Love
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
because I'm trying to find a way to get N. All the other ways seem like there is a higher chance of failure and I absolutely do not want to have it be an attempt. I'd better be gone in one go.

• Love
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Because i am still waiting for shipment, also i just fear i am making the wrong choice, and my life is not Bad enough even though objectively it is pretty bad. I have been convinced it is not though. I honestly don't care that much about parents or friend's reactions because I think their life will just go on.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Still figuring out the right method and working up the courage to commit to it. There is no rush, I can tolerate my miserable life as long as I need.

S

Stopmylife

Oct 11, 2020
because it's hard to die and I'm cowardly

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and ThymeToLeave
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I am still here for my children though feeling suicidal is quite normal for me. However at times (like since last night), I am literally feeling so angry and filled with rage asking why most of us here are considering ending our lives and why life is so unfair. Just wish we could fight back and find true happiness and acceptance - to the point that I don't want any vulnerable person to end their life. But I am sure I will be back to feeling suicidal as reality will return to hit me.
This is entirely how I feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I havent finished my note yet, Im lazy and Im still on the fence whether to commit or to just go along with life and see where I end up

• Love
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
A mixture of cowardice and hope I guess

I often think life this too, its like you are glad you have hope because its a "positive" feeling but it makes you suffer so fucking much that you wish you could get away from it, its like a sick joke, you have things and/or people that give you hope and then it gets crushed because life is like that, it sucks, and then hope comes back and you get progressively more tired, and I suppose someday you will be too tired to feel hope...
This conversation reminded me of this:

• Love
Reactions: annxietty and Adûnâi
Kalkofnsvegur

Kalkofnsvegur

Trapped And Abused
Feb 24, 2023
My cats, my 2 infant nieces, my 3 siblings.

And the fact that I do not have enough money for an exit bag setup.

Think I might start trying to sleep 24/7.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I feel tied down to other people. There are people that I need to support, and I cannot leave them during a time when they need me the most. I'm nowhere close to securing a CTB plan; everything is planned so loosely in my mind. And, I know that even if I eliminated all of those factors, I would still struggle with SI. It takes so much courage to end it all, and while I have the will, I know that at this point in time, I would not be ready. Death is what I desire, but I cannot have it for the time being.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Most people I imagine seriously consider all the consequences before they kill themselves. Including:

- How likely is it I will succeed? (Bearing in mind supposedly only 1 attempt out of every 24 or 25 I think it is results in a fatality... Not reassuring statistics...)

- What will be the consequences if I fail? Best case scenario- no one finds out. Depending on the method- worse case- brain damage, major organ damage, paralysis, massive disfigurement, life changing injuries. A stay in the psyche ward. Any of that seems reasonably scary to me to put someone off and there really aren't 100% failsafe methods- asides from assisted suicide at a clinic.

- What will be the effect on those left behind? A lot of people delay doing it so as to not devastate their loved ones.

- In terms of method- it also depends on what you're willing to do and risk. Many people would avoid the train/jumping/hanging in public methods for fear it could traumatise others. There are loads of reasons people hesitate.

- A big one I think is that a fair amount of people here aren't quite backed into a corner yet too. No question we hate life but lots of us seem to be reluctantly treading water at the moment. Things are bad but- not bad enough to push us over the edge... yet. I suspect some of us are waiting for that trigger moment to do it.

Reactions: Ash’Girl and Celerity
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Bc I'm a fucking coward

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and annxietty
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I want to experience GTA 6

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Cause I know this place is a fake reality and I'm scared what's waiting after death might be a more miserable experience after this..

Also - I know reincarnation is real so I'm scared of getting a bad hand next life maybe wheelchair bound
I want to experience GTA 6
It's not gonna be much different than gta 5 bro. Haven't you seen the leaked gameplay?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
becuase i've had my choice taken away from me by an oppressive society and government

Reactions: myusername890
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
RIght now i only live for my parents, i do not know if i will change my mind but i really want to preserve them. I just wish that my life was bearable.
I don't understand this . They put you here?
Only because they felt horny and had 0 regard for life
And you love them haha

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
1. Haven't do anything i needed to make a conclusion for my life

2. Confused and scare about the methode i chose if i were that desperate to kill myself (either that methode will kill me or left me disable for the rest of my life which automaticly made my life worse)

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
some combination of cowardice and laziness

Reactions: Stopmylife
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
fear and cowardice tbh

Reactions: Stopmylife