• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seagullsiren

Seagullsiren

Sep 11, 2019
Did you get confused or had a change of mind?
I was afraid. I can't stop obsessing about CTB, and apart of me wants it badly. However, it's complicated, I have things in life I enjoy still. Basically I was diagnosed with psychosis this year and my delusions made me think if I died the pandemic would end. I still feel guilty for not dying because, even though I accept the diagnosis now, I still wonder what if?

Even though apart of me wants to live, here I am on this forum again about to order more. Honestly the morning I took the SN I felt so at peace, it was wonderful. When I was loosing consciousness I remember being so glad it was out of my hands finally.

I honestly enjoyed the attempt, even though it failed. It was kind of like going under anesthesia, the world was just gone for me for a while until I woke up in the ICU. They told me I almost died and had to be intubated. I had only taken the SN maybe 20-30min before arriving in the ER so it works fast.

Also, I didn't use any antiemetics at all and did not vomit. I took 20g, and some clonazepam.

No major lasting effects except some short term discomfort when I came to and a scar on my neck where they placed a central line.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Gasoline and drain cleaners are "easily available for almost anyone" too and they will kill you if you drink them; but I'm going there either. Please do not act like an expert, as most of what you're saying sounds emotional vs. scientific. Good luck to you if this is your method. But as I said, you better measure and calculate the PERFECT amount.
Are you a doctor? Cause there is a book written by one where is explained everything in detail about SN

Reactions: adam&eve
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
my delusions made me think if I died the pandemic would end. I still feel guilty for not dying because, even though I accept the diagnosis now, I still wonder what if?
Wow, that must have been though to go through.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Why do you say that?
They're talking about the suffocation symptoms, though people usually pass out by the time that happens. I personally don't have any details on that as I don't recall suffocation being a recurring characteristic in the google doc.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Because hearsay is repeated by laypeople here until it becomes "fact". There is alo alot of misinfo on pentobarbital. That;s why i went to see a doctor about it, i go by what he says, not people here.
You will see people claiming there will not no ill effects if SN doesn't work. It's patently false - it depends on you and what other conditions to have. In my case, because i have a brain tumour, it could cause a stroke or seizures and/or brain damage. It's vital to get info from credible scientific sources, not forums like this.
What is some misinformation posted here about pentobarbital?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
, it's not peaceful at all.
I now agree that for people with asthma or other lung diseases it's not peaceful. I've thought about this and researched it, and messaged someone here who had breathing problems with it when she sampled it. It can trigger an asthma attack in people with existing lung diseases.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
@Meditation guide
Exactly, everybody's body is different.
What works for one person, could be a poor choice for another.
That's why so many methods are presented here.
But nothing is 100% guaranteed.
People have survived direct hits from lightning,
and one person survived the electric chair, the first go-around.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I am really starting to wonder if taking the SN via an enema may avoid some of the discomfort and nausea? I admit the delivery is not appeal but may be worth it?

Food for thought. I have tried partial many times and only came close to passing out once. I have strong clausteraphopia and it is very hard to allow something constricting my neck. I have also considered full as there would be no turning back, and I would just suffer through it. I have a very thick neck and may be part of the issue?
Putting massive quantities of a type of salt in your rectum I would think would not be fun at all and could even burn you. Rectal and anal tissue is very sensitive.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I now agree that for people with asthma or other lung diseases it's not peaceful. I've thought about this and researched it, and messaged someone here who had breathing problems with it when she sampled it. It can trigger an asthma attack in people with existing lung diseases.
If SN triggers asthma? It seems personal to know what could cause your respiratory distress, however can not know how body reacts to a poisoning with SN?

Maybe not your method?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't see why SN would effect asthma. Sometimes if something catches the throat gasping or coughing can trigger asthma, but salty water seems unlikely to have such a result unless someone already has a sensitivity to such sensations or tastes. I don't think it is reasonable to say that SN is ill advised for people with asthma without proper research to back it up. I would be happy to read any research presented of course.

Reactions: justsad&done
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I thought I posted a reply to this. I'm extremely dubious of claims SN exacerbates asthma. Nitrates, such as nitroglycerin and nitrites, such as amyl nitrite RELAX smooth musculature (including those of bronchioles) through a nitric oxide pathway.

I suspect any reported difficulty with "testing" is due to a panic attack. I don't know his for sure, but nitrates and nitrites are clearly document to relax (not cause constriction) of airways and smooth musculature.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
One study found SN actually causes COPD. It reacts with lung tissue. I've posted links to research in another thread.

Scroll down to the second from the last post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...e-taken-sn-who-had-asthma.56409/#post-1049459

Last edited:
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
@LookMomImFlying

This is what bothered me the most about your post and what makes it seem very poorly researched. SN has zero capability of melting any of your tissues and, as you posted right after that, all the "painful" symptoms include headaches and seizures, which shouldn't be a problem at all if you take the right amount of SN to ensure you pass out. About the "dont take too much", I've seen no evidence that more SN causes a more painful death, and the source you cite only conveys that taking too few will be painful and not end your life. Not having enough SN is simply not a possibility since its never sold in less than 100g containers.
Again, SN is NOT the most peaceful of solutions. It's the poor man's N, less quick and less peaceful, but still more peaceful and less mentally straining than jumping off a building, shooting yourself or even hanging for many.
How much is the perfect amount? How do I calculate?
Honestly if you are going to die by a chemical ingestion I would always recomend a strong pain killer or atleast cbd oil beforehand Might as well make it painless/feel good.
What would the cbd oil do? How would it help?

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I agree with this. SN is very unpredictable. It is FAR from reliable and painless. There are many cases where it takes up to days to die whilst being in severe pain. Just google it and you will find many such reports. I agree it is easily accessible and dirt trip but it doesn't make it a good method. It's being talked about a lot as PPeH has recently incorporated it in the chapter on inorganic salts. If you don't have access to N, you may consider the inert gases, CO or even chloroquine which I think are all better alternatives.
Where are the cases where it takes days to die?? This is all I have, Jesus Christ. I can't find any cases of SN taking days to slowly kill a person. Please provide the sources. (Someone, anyone, since OP is crossed out..)

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I really struggle to understand the mindset of people, I really do.

You do the protocol and take it, and you feel nothing until you start to feel nauseous and dizzy after about 5 minutes, then you're unconscious within 2 minutes of that. So 2 minutes of feeling dizzy and nauseous.

You then once you're unconscious go through agonal breathing (which people mistake for suffocation) and the death rattle then you're dead in probably 20 to 25 minutes, knowing nothing about it.

"Will it make me sick, I don't like being sick"
"Will it affect my asthma, I don't like asthma"
"Will it make me suffocate, I don't want to suffocate"
Etc.

If you want to die and are trying to kill yourself, what the Hell does it matter if you're sick or you get a bit of asthma?

There is NO proof it causes asthma, it is probably a misunderstanding of what agonal breathing sounds like, by which time you don't know anything that's going on.

You cannot take SN and take days to die - you either die within 30 minutes or if you don't do the protocol maybe 2 and a half hours while totally out of it, but if you wake up you get meth blue and are back to normal in a day or so

The scare mongering, particularly from one particular idiot who keeps banging on and on about it, and linking to the wrong products, etc, is disturbing.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Where are the cases where it takes days to die?? This is all I have, Jesus Christ. I can't find any cases of SN taking days to slowly kill a person. Please provide the sources. (Someone, anyone, since OP is crossed out..)
Don't worry, I haven't read the first case either.

The only methods that I know can take over a day are amitriptyline or extremely rare cases of N. The poster was probably mistaken since it was in 2018 when SN wasn't as popular and tested, now the method is very optimized.
SN seems to be relatively painless. We have not heard about anyone screaming in pain and calling the paramedics in a panic among those that have been documented on here.
Some people have been observed to be in slight pain and others react badly to the nausea so they panic, but while it isn't as painless, I don't think that it is agonizing at all.

Reactions: LastFlowers
P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
No one here is really serious about going through with it anyway, in spite of all the media hype.

Samii31

Samii31

Mar 24, 2023
I agree with this. SN is very unpredictable. It is FAR from reliable and painless. There are many cases where it takes up to days to die whilst being in severe pain. Just google it and you will find many such reports. I agree it is easily accessible and dirt trip but it doesn't make it a good method. It's being talked about a lot as PPeH has recently incorporated it in the chapter on inorganic salts. If you don't have access to N, you may consider the inert gases, CO or even chloroquine which I think are all better alternatives.
oh wow this is very helpful! Is there any other methods you'd reccomend? Also can you give me some specifics where I could find them? ty!