• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Duffbeer

Nov 15, 2018
I am really starting to wonder if taking the SN via an enema may avoid some of the discomfort and nausea? I admit the delivery is not appeal but may be worth it?

Food for thought. I have tried partial many times and only came close to passing out once. I have strong clausteraphopia and it is very hard to allow something constricting my neck. I have also considered full as there would be no turning back, and I would just suffer through it. I have a very thick neck and may be part of the issue?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Again, you must take the PERFECT dosage or...

"Symptoms of nitrate poisoning can vary depending on the amount and duration of the exposure. Those with very mild methemoglobinemia might not have any symptoms at all, or might appear a little pale and feel tired. Moderate-to-severe poisoning is associated with cyanosis (blueness of the skin), confusion, loss of consciousness, seizures, abnormal heart rhythms, and death. The old toxicology adage by the 16th century physician Paracelsus, "the dose makes the poison," truly applies to nitrates and nitrites. No living thing can live and grow without them, but too much can be deadly."

https://www.poison.org/articles/causes-and-symptoms-of-nitrate-nitrite-poisoning-174
Or you could just take the whole container's worth if you do not want to measure and want to make sure there is no return.

Reactions: ATG and Lifeisatrap
I am ___________

I am ___________

Jan 3, 2019
If you want a assured death, use sodium azide instead. It is not that costly, but in certain countries I believe they do not have access to it. I weighed the pros and cons between nitrite and azide, with azide there is no possibility of being saved. The lethal dose should be around 700mg based upon average weight.

Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Managed
If you want a assured death, use sodium azide instead. It is not that costly, but in certain countries I believe they do not have access to it. I weighed the pros and cons between nitrite and azide, with azide there is no possibility of being saved. The lethal dose should be around 700mg based upon average weight.
Managed to obtain 25g of azide from poland got delivered this morn

N

Northerngirl1965

Student
Jan 23, 2019
Could you tell me more as in if you need the anti emitics and how it all goes comparatively speakingm i have been reading the SN thread all morning. Ordered tagamet and meto. Just deciding between the two. I want to be assured it will work

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Azide is harmful to others...if you vomit, your vomit would be toxic and would give off toxic gas...also, Azide can be fatal, through skin exposure too...So, be careful...and make sure to dispose it off properly...pouring it down the drain, can cause an explosion...

Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Azide is harmful to others...if you vomit, your vomit would be toxic and would give off toxic gas...also, Azide can be fatal, through skin exposure too...So, be careful...and make sure to dispose it off properly...pouring it down the drain, can cause an explosion...
Have it but i would like to use sn which i have azide is a back up

S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
Curiously, how painful are the effects if I did 2000mg?
I ask because I see a 2G tub for sale and am highly interested in learning more about it.
Much appreciation!

I am ___________

I am ___________

Jan 3, 2019
You would die either way, the more the higher the success. However I would imagine the pain would be excruciating, I plan on taking anti emetics to stop from throwing it up and to fast before taking any.

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, a method is a method. It's accessible-ish and a better way to go than, say, freezing or drowning or burning or something. For some lucky ones it's painless, for others it's at least only 30 minutes at most if they dosed properly and still far from the worst way to go

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
From 8 channel
Here's the statistic:
Poisoned tots: 23
Stomach pumped: 23
Brain damage: 0
Sever symptoms: 1 (4 year-old-girl who was discharged 3 days later)
Remained in medical care: 7
Discharged the same day: 15
Nitrite taste: bitter and salty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6873837/Dozens-children-hospitalised-nursery-teacher-poisons-seek-revenge-colleague.html
http://ukdaily.net/news/world/nursery-school-teacher-poisons-23-kids-by-spiking-their-morning-porridge-leaving-them-vomiting-and-fainting/

It happened in China, the children obviously didn't have antiemetic, you can research to find out more. This happened very recently.

Last edited:
J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
From 8 channel
Here's the statistic:
Poisoned tots: 23
Stomach pumped: 23
Brain damage: 0
Sever symptoms: 1 (4 year-old-girl who was discharged 3 days later)
Remained in medical care: 7
Discharged the same day: 15
Nitrite taste: bitter and salty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6873837/Dozens-children-hospitalised-nursery-teacher-poisons-seek-revenge-colleague.html
http://ukdaily.net/news/world/nursery-school-teacher-poisons-23-kids-by-spiking-their-morning-porridge-leaving-them-vomiting-and-fainting/

The article however does not mention what quantity of Sodium Nitrite was taken by the children. Moreover, Emergency services responded promptly to treat them. Its a lot different to an adult taking 10-20grams of SN and not being found or treated for over 6 hours.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
The article however does not mention what quantity of Sodium Nitrite was taken by the children. Moreover, Emergency services responded promptly to treat them. Its a lot different to an adult taking 10-20grams of SN and not being found or treated for over 6 hours.

Very true

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
how much sn should someone who is 300 lbs take

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I have had doubts about SN from when I first joined here. I think the key is taking it EXACTLY as outlined in the PPeH. I see a lot of people asking if they can use Zofran instead of metochloride in the cocktail. The answer is a resounding NO. You need to have a basic understanding of synergy of medications/drugs to execute this method. Someone posted the scientific reason why the anti-emetic should be the exact one outlined, and it has to do with the way it is absorbed in the body. I think this will have a great effect on how peaceful or painful this method is, or if you will succeed without calling for help. I guess one of the positives of being a lifelong abuser of drugs and being prescribed different cocktails of medications is that I completely understand how different combinations affect each other. For this method, it is REALLY important to follow the protocol to a T to get the best results. Even then, it's not like we can ask those who died how peaceful or painful it was. What I do know is I've seen a lot of threads of people who failed because they thought they could skip the proper anti-emetic, use an over the counter one, or didi something else that did not follow the proper steps.

I would not want to pick this method personally, because I suffer from nausea on a pretty regular basis for medical reasons. I have an unlimited supply of Zofran, but I'm educated enough to know that this is not the proper anti-emetic for this method. The four deaths that were "peaceful" in the PPeH were those that followed the instructions exactly. It's called synergy. It's similar to how drug ODs reported in the news are sensationalized to be caused singularly by opiates. If you read the actual details in the article you find the OD was a combination of drugs. They all worked together to either depress breathing or put a strain on the heart as to cause heart failure. The SN cocktail works differently,, but it's the same premise. You need what is specified in the handbook or in the methods thread. All of the ingredients are relatively inexpensive and easily obtainable. IMHO, a failed SN attempt without the proper ingredients is more of a gesture than a serious attempt. There is so much more to ctb than I realized before joining here. If you are willing to take the time to put your affairs in order, you should also be willing to execute this method properly. Again, I am somewhat talking out of my ass because I wouldn't choose this method. But I see a lot of questions about this and other OD methods that show a lack of understanding of how drugs interact with each other. OK, this was a rant, but I get impatient with questions that could be researched here in the methods threads or even just by Googling or looking in Wikipedia. As they say in another forum I belong to, UTFSE. Sorry mods if this is rude, feel free to remove it if you find it's too harsh.