• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
In 2019, we have womens rights, abortion rights, gay rights, and even trans rights yet somehow there's still a stigma against wanting to change your body. Why doesn't "my body, my choice" apply here?

I'm black and want to lighten my skin but get called a self hater. Don't want to look white but just even my complexion.

Why should someone "accept themselves" just because two people fucked and the random lottery of the universe birthed you to the baby they had?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Touchy subject. Wanted plastic surgery but had no computer and made the mistake of relying on parents. They didn't even try, never had any intention. In their mind I'm perfect and wasted fifteen years as a result. Everything I wanted it for has gone

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
In 2019, we have womens rights, abortion rights, gay rights, and even trans rights yet somehow there's still a stigma against wanting to change your body. Why doesn't "my body, my choice" apply here?

I'm black and want to lighten my skin but get called a self hater. Don't want to look white but just even my complexion.

Why should someone "accept themselves" just because two people fucked and the random lottery of the universe birthed you to the baby they had?
There is nothing wrong with wanting to even out your skin tone. But they do make creams that lighten the skin gradually and creams that even out skin tone. Maybe no one would notice if it is a gradual and subtle change? I feel bad when people actually do hate themselves and get addicted to cosmetic surgery and they end up looking clownish. If you care about yourself enough to not fall into that trap I think it's fine.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Touchy subject. Wanted plastic surgery but had no computer and made the mistake of relying on parents. They didn't even try, never had any intention. In their mind I'm perfect and wasted fifteen years as a result. Everything I wanted it for has gone

I don't understand. You relied on your parents for what? Finding a plastic surgeon? And, then, your PARENTS didn't even try (to locate a surgeon)? Or, the SURGEON(s) didn't try? And, how was 15 years wasted? I'm curious.
Do
I mean look at Jocelyn Wildenstein.
[/QUOT

RE: Wildenstein, do you think in some way she WANTED to look like that? For attention?

And, remember that wealthy Spanish duchess who died? The one with the puffy, blonde hair? She looked hideous, too. I will find a pic.
Do
I mean look at Jocelyn Wildenstein.
[/QUOT

RE: Wildenstein, do you think in some way she WANTED to look like that? For attention?

And, remember that wealthy Spanish duchess who died? The one with the puffy, blonde hair? She looked hideous, too. I will find a pic.

Attachments

• GettyImages-153841033.jpg
    GettyImages-153841033.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand either how it happened. It was a comedy of errors and I know I'm to blame. That's always the most difficult thing to accept but the right thing to do. My relationship with them is still strained however. Seeing my parents is a reminder of my own failings. I have no choice but to live with me but I don't have to live with them

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah, if plastic surgery goes wrong, you will be uglier than ever before.