• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I remember I once posted on social media about how I wish I was born cis and how I couldn't understand how people could feel pride in being transgender, and then someone who I was previously on okay terms with unfollowed me and called me weak and a transphobe and accused me of saying that trans people don't deserve to feel pride, when all I was saying was that I didn't feel pride and couldn't understand how they did.
Maybe this isn't saying much considering how reclusive I am, but all of the trans people I have become acquainted with have been suicidal without fail, including ones that this individual was also acquainted with.
Later a mutual acquaintance of both of us pointed out that pride to them was more to do with overcoming everything in order to try to live true to ourselves, and I do understand that (even if I cannot relate), but it really says a lot that me posting "I wish I was cis and I don't understand what there is to be proud of" is met with hostility when a simple explanation later cleared things up.
Some trans people will complain about /tttt/ (which I will admit there are reasons to complain about it) when they're actively making it the only place where trans people can get away from toxic positivity.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I just have one question for trans-men. After the hysterectomy, do you "feel" like you don't have the female parts anymore? Is there some kind of evidence, like, no more periods or lack of estrogen or something? Cuz couldn't doctors tell you they did it incase you change your mind later and be like: "actually, you still have your female parts"?

Another question @beelzebul . What did you expect to feel different after your hysterectomy? What is the yardstick for you to feel good, like what would it take?
I remember I once posted on social media about how I wish I was born cis

Isn't everyone born as a blank canvas? I can't imagine that a 1-minute-old baby feels trans or cis. Say if that baby gets brain-damaged at 4 days old, will it ever become cis or trans?

I get your point, but I guess I just found the phrasing interesting, as in "born cis/trans" as opposed to "realize you are cis/trans with age". Do you get what I mean? Hopefully, you do!

Last edited: