LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Lee Evans. He always makes me squeak with laughter, his 2005 tour was just Awesome, the Baby scene with Bohemian rhapsody in the background was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Norman wisdom would be proud!

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Joker. George Carlin.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Me. My life is one big joke. Even when I'm serious. There's a story I heard once that sympathizes.

A man went to a therapist. He told the therapist, "I'm sad and seriously depressed. Nothing Makes me happy anymore. All I know is darkness and loneliness. I'm scared I just might die."
The therapist, being the expert he was, paused and took time to consider. "You know what", said the mind doctor. "I know just what you need. It has never ever failed. I know a clown. He's a bundle of joy sure to cheer anyone up. Here's his number and place of practice.", he smiled and gave a self assured wink. "Why don't you go give him a visit, get yourself out of this funk."
The man began to grasp for hope. He quickly took the note; mistakenly snatching it with all his zealous. Upon laying eyes on the words beautifuly scribbled on the ripped piece of paper before him; the man's heart became filled with dread.
"But doctor this man, this clown, it's me."
########

Hope you guys understood the morale. I seem to bring joy and laughter to others when I'm basically dead inside. Even when I'm literally crying for help, they're still laughing. It's all a joke, life, and I'm the only one not laughing.

• Hugs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
-8ebGFYg4mF3ASj2raJKg7II8HlD3itNgJuh5dYRWS8.jpg