• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
This is what I assume most people think when they see me out and about, perhaps in cafes, being a loner.

It was easier when I was a shy kid (though not really at the time), as it could at least be seen as kind of cute, but not when you're in your mid-thirties taking up oxygen and seats in cafes.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm always the guy that tries to incorporate the "weird" dude into the rest of the group at parties. Sometimes it works and sometimes I end up being an outcast with said guy. But either way works for me.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Oof unfortunately I can relate. I used to b a shy kid and adults would praise me for being quiet and formal but now that I'm older and it hasn't changed it's frowned upon
I have nothing but respect for people who are cool, calm, and collected. I don't necessarily believe in the louder or boisterous you are, the more "fun and relatable" you are. Unfortunately, it is shunned being an adult that keeps to themselves.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer