• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etoilecupid

etoilecupid

Apr 14, 2024
i may be over-exaggerating when i say that as the people around me always say "oh no! you're pretty!" but i really dont believe it. i dont believe anything anyone says anymore. i look in the mirror and i see myself and i just cry, and i can only feel at least "okay" when i wear makeup, but makeup doesnt matter, its all about natural beauty, and i dont have any. not only that, but i am so lonely and i think its because of how i look. the friends i have i would consider average even have more people who love them in their life than me, and i grew up with family absent in my life. i dont know why i was born if whatever god is out there would do this to me. another thing to add, those people who say they think i'm pretty have only seen me with makeup. they don't know the real me, or at least thats how it feels. im thinking of just ending it all but thats scary, and i honestly just wish i was never born on this planet. maybe if i do end it all, hopefully rebirthing could be real, because maybe i could restart life in a better body or something. i hate being here.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Every culture and fashion redefines the notion of beauty, and yes, alas, some people really are that shallow. What never changes, however, is who we are. We are naturally drawn to people who are kind, caring, compassionate, people who make us feel good about ourselves.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I was always told I was pretty and whatnot as a kid. I was complimented on my features and everything- people always assume I have a boyfriend.

They're all fucking liars and I want them all dead for lying to me

<3

lotus11

lotus11

Experienced
May 18, 2019
I feel like this...also I have body dysmorphoia I think cos I feel like I don't really know what I look like. I always see something different. I'm definitely starting to age now so that doesn't help. But overall I guess I inherently think that I'm ugly because of the way people treat me. People always treat me so badly and people always treat good looking people well so..

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Me when I get mogged by Quandale Dingle.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
i relate, when i wear makeup i feel like a pig wearing lipstick :[