• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
Not sure if this is even a thing on here but. I don't have any real friends and that's kinda one of the reasons why I've decided to end it all? But I think it would be nice to talk to someone that actually understands how this feels.

I'm 20, non-binary, lesbian, and my interests are mostly just art related and nature related. I like going into the woods to look for bugs and skulls, I like taxidermy, vulture culture, I like exotic animals. I also watch some? Anime but it's limited because autism likes to pick and choose unfortunately xD but I really like JJBA. it's super cringe but I usually daydream (for 90% of the day…) about living with Bruno because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't abuse me. But besides that, I draw a lot, usually animal OCs.
My exit date is either mid May or sometime during the summer, assuming I don't magically go to college (yeah right…) I've been cutting since I was 9 but I've been clean for a year. But. Why bother stopping when I'm just gonna die? Yknow?
Anyway, as you can see, I'm a YAPPER. I like to talk about life and random niche interests! I also enjoy long calls or watching shows together. Maybe we could work something out and have a "bucket list" adventure somehow, or just talk about the sanctity of death.

Only thing is, unfortunately my social anxiety spans to the online world so I don't really wanna join GCs or servers.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Not sure if this is even a thing on here but. I don't have any real friends and that's kinda one of the reasons why I've decided to end it all? But I think it would be nice to talk to someone that actually understands how this feels.

I'm 20, non-binary, lesbian, and my interests are mostly just art related and nature related. I like going into the woods to look for bugs and skulls, I like taxidermy, vulture culture, I like exotic animals. I also watch some? Anime but it's limited because autism likes to pick and choose unfortunately xD but I really like JJBA. it's super cringe but I usually daydream (for 90% of the day…) about living with Bruno because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't abuse me. But besides that, I draw a lot, usually animal OCs.
My exit date is either mid May or sometime during the summer, assuming I don't magically go to college (yeah right…) I've been cutting since I was 9 but I've been clean for a year. But. Why bother stopping when I'm just gonna die? Yknow?
Anyway, as you can see, I'm a YAPPER. I like to talk about life and random niche interests! I also enjoy long calls or watching shows together. Maybe we could work something out and have a "bucket list" adventure somehow, or just talk about the sanctity of death.

Only thing is, unfortunately my social anxiety spans to the online world so I don't really wanna join GCs or servers.
Pretty high ask to try to get someone plugged in for a month and then get abandoned

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Well I mean. We're all going to die some day. I just happen to know when.
The difference is that the general population doesn't intentionally have someone invest in them just before permanent contact cut off, like introducing candy to a baby and then taking it away

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
The difference is that the general population doesn't intentionally have someone invest in them just before permanent contact cut off, like introducing candy to a baby and then taking it away
I'm pretty sure the people on the forum called "sanctioned suicide" know that most of the posters here are considering suicide… I'm not trying to make a close friendship. I just wanna chat and shit.

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
hi! I'm a female who's also really interested in taxidermy and stuff like that. I used to go to artschool before my life went to shit. I think I'd be nice to talk to someone who kind of likes similar things? You can always send me a message ^^

rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Hey! I need more people to yapper my thoughts with too, send me a msg if you'd like to :)

myopia

myopia

old habits die screaming.
Apr 8, 2024
I'm also a 20yr sapphic chronic yapper with online social anxiety who's planning to die within the next few weeks! Nice to meet you lol

Reactions: kommsussertod