• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I'm not using jumping, but they're only a temporary "Solution". If I was to jump though, I would look for another spot. There will always be somewhere to jump, you just need to find it. Even if it's not an ideal location, it's good to know what options you have.

Last edited:
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
The jury is out. They demonstrably reduce suicides at a given spot, which I imagine cuts down on impulse suicides at famous spots, but genuinely suicidal people will find another bridge or method, and it doesn't really seem to affect on the overall suicide rate in most places.

Reactions: Lra888
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Only impulse suicides. But they should get rid of the nets. Why do they think it's their right to prevent suicides?

Reactions: Schopenhauer
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
A fence won't suddenly improve a suicidal person's situation. They'll just end it another way. A fence is good for the city government as they are seen as preventing suicide in the media.

Reactions: Jon