• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There are many people who say the forum declined. I have the feeling it is less active currently. There are people who say the forum was way better before the media attention required changes. In the end I don't know. I cannot really compare it. There are positive developments like less incel content which I appreciate a lot. There are less questionable posts in some instances. But I am really not sure. Some people are convinced this forum is dead since a long time. I would not agree on that. It probably has changed. But that is normal for a place where many members frequently come and go. Maybe even suicidal people have some sort of nostalgia. I don't have that much nostalgia looking back at the time after 2017. 2017 I was not aware that I was in a manic episode. I thought my life would have completely turned again in a positive sense after one extremely nightmarish and tormernting year 2016. In the end I was deluded to that time and despite the fact it was by far the best year in my life I would not want to repeat it. I dated this woman and she told me she cannot love me inter alia because I talk too much about politics. Now I know autism is probably responsible for that. Nostalgia feels for me like the desire of wanting to go back. But I don't want to go back. Thinking backwards just makes me really sad. I never had the potential to be happy. Probably since the child abuse started at the age of 5.

Are there unique posters and members that make this place special? I would say yes. But I think they are not indespensible as sole member. Maybe as a group. I could think of many. But it would be unfair for the one's who I leave out on this possible list.

There is something special about members who are sort of special despite the fact they don't post as often as mass posters. They have to ability to shine through with only a handful of posts.

Do you have nostalgia for the old SaSu before all the news reports dropped? I would not want to have it back. The time I spent in recovery was good. But I have the feeling I played the cards I have been dealth with. And well it did not work. The cards were pretty pretty bad.

Do you feel like the forum is dead or died some time ago? It feels alive to me. There are still people whose life I follow and hope it works out for them. And people told me they do the same for me. It feels weird to me to think it was already dead. But maybe I just don't understand the meaning behind it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't really see many changes, but then again I'm an idiot. As for the forum being dead? That would only happen if global society either becomes so good to live in that nobody wants to commit suicide anymore or so so so awful that everybody wants to commit suicide and methods such as assisted suicide or euthanasia become accessible to everyone. Neither scenario is likely.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
which changes?
For example the new recovery section. A new admin (the current) overtook it and the two incel admins left the website.
Moreover, I think there are stricter rules on suicide encouragement since.

• Informative
Reactions: 4am