• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
The idea of suicide and the futility of life is becoming more and more mainstream, much to the chagrin of the rich who need people to exploit. Elon Musk has famously gone out of his way to encourage people to have children in defiance of growing antinatalist sentiment. I predict that not long from now, companies are going to put a lot of emphasis on how they prioritize "preventing suicide", similar to corporate programs to promote mental health that do nothing. This is already being done in Chinese sweatshops with nets on the outsides of windows so employees cannot kill themselves. It's only a matter of time before western nations start doing the same and bragging about being live-savers.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That truly is so horrible, it's sadistic how they wish to trap people in meaningless existences for decades on end until they die anyway. Humans truly are the worst species with how they impose unnecessary suffering onto others and do all they can to prolong it no matter what. It's like people are being punished all because others were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate, existence is just slavery and imprisonment.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
A little part in me kinda wants to live longer just to see how this will play out. Can't wait for one of those corporate wall art of like a bunch of words arranged together like "teamwork" and "critical thinking" to be put right next to something like "Say no to death"

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
That truly is so horrible, it's sadistic how they wish to trap people in meaningless existences for decades on end until they die anyway. Humans truly are the worst species with how they impose unnecessary suffering onto others and do all they can to prolong it no matter what. It's like people are being punished all because others were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate, existence is just slavery and imprisonment.
Thing is, they think they're doing others a favor. It's the classic "we as a company care" when they only view issues from the outside. At least DEI initiatives can somewhat cause systemic change, even if it's usually just performative. The mental health stuff just wastes employees' time. I've seen a lot of people talk about businesses having "mandatory mental health breaks" which aren't free time, just making them do pointless shit like yoga or whatever. They don't want to tackle any actual issues, they just want to be hip. This is going to extend to suicide prevention once those rates become impossible to ignore.
A little part in me kinda wants to live longer just to see how this will play out. Can't wait for one of those corporate wall art of like a bunch of words arranged together like "teamwork" and "critical thinking" to be put right next to something like "Say no to death"
I can relate. A large part of why I keep going is to see how views regarding suicide change. Switzerland and Canada already support death with dignity, but it always takes the US a long time to catch up to these kinds of things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-152437.png
    Screenshot_20240417-152437.png
    643.6 KB · Views: 0
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
So I actually disagree- after AGI is created, the elites are gonna want us to CTB cuz we're longer useful to them- we become a massive threat after the robots take all our jobs. But for now, the system requires human labor, hence the pro-life culture.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Sorry if I’m being a jerk I’m just stupid
Nov 26, 2023
It already is a trend.

deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
It always infuriates me to see this massive push on "suicide proofing". It almost never works. If someone wants to take their own life that bad they're going to find a way to do it regardless, and possibly end up in more pain than they would without the suicide proofing. So much money and so many resources are being put on this instead of actually fixing things that make people want to take their own lives, because people in power are so afraid of actually acknowledging the problems in society lest they become a teensy bit less powerful. Pathetic.

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Even though I tend to see most things in black and white, I'll never understand how they believe that life = good, death = bad, no matter what, they always assume so.
I think it's more that if we are alive we can make all the companies and rich people more money, so rather than actually making things better they just put in fail safes so you can't just opt out. seems to be the general status quo for hundreds of generations, Born - School - Work - Death

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
So I actually disagree- after AGI is created, the elites are gonna want us to CTB cuz we're longer useful to them- we become a massive threat after the robots take all our jobs. But for now, the system requires human labor, hence the pro-life culture.
AI is a good point, but I don't think the elites would want us to die because they still need a poorer class to rule over. Otherwise, what's the point in being an elite?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
AI is a good point, but I don't think the elites would want us to die because they still need a poorer class to rule over. Otherwise, what's the point in being an elite?
I think the elites care less about ruling over us than us serving them, and they'd rather robots serve them than us, because they're more easily controlled. and, the poors are just gross, ew.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Who's going to pay taxes and consume? Is AI capable of doing these things?
I think it's more that if we are alive we can make all the companies and rich people more money, so rather than actually making things better they just put in fail safes so you can't just opt out. seems to be the general status quo for hundreds of generations, Born - School - Work - Death
It's the cycle of life. I refuse to work though. I'll go straight to death instead

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
This reminds me of this book I read way back in middle school called "The Program".

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024

It's the cycle of life. I refuse to work though. I'll go straight to death instead
Good question sserafim… 🤔

Reactions: sserafim
A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
In this scenario, money would cease to exist. But I can't see the elites wanting a world where their wealth is meaningless. I could see them creating this reality on accident, but not intentionally.

• Informative
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
My main hope is in the future we don't have mind reading technology that can detect suicidal thoughts.

Kind of like in East Germany how the govt forbade people from leaving the country, I think our leaders have every incentive to prevent us from killing ourselves, and might step up prevention because of that.

Which there's nothing wrong with prevention efforts but there has to be a voluntary component at least when it comes to adults.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Mental health services oriented towards corporations are on the rise and it's for this reason I believe. Workers getting free therapy etc. Seems like a nice concept, but really it's a sign of end times.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
The idea of suicide and the futility of life is becoming more and more mainstream, much to the chagrin of the rich who need people to exploit. Elon Musk has famously gone out of his way to encourage people to have children in defiance of growing antinatalist sentiment. I predict that not long from now, companies are going to put a lot of emphasis on how they prioritize "preventing suicide", similar to corporate programs to promote mental health that do nothing. This is already being done in Chinese sweatshops with nets on the outsides of windows so employees cannot kill themselves. It's only a matter of time before western nations start doing the same and bragging about being live-savers.
Like putting bandages on crying eyes

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
No one actually wants to live, they just have to, by instincts, or fear of death.

People where less suicidal in objectively worse times because there was much less nihilism and you actually lived for something greater then yourself.

Now? All is nihil, only selfishness and ego. Blackpill, Redpill, and other empty ideologies are the mainstream, esp for gen-Z.

All-in-all, if you think the suicide rates are bad now with such lack of purpose despite "Living in the greatest time to be alive", I can only worry how high it'll go when modern people see how bad life can really get.

• Informative
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Japan's population is in a severe decline. I think that by 2100 it is predicted to be half of what it is now. The government is taking extreme measures to counter this trend or, at least, slow it down, to a more palatable landing. So, it doesn't make sense that the elites are planning for a time where AI robots replace the cogs when governments are doing just the opposite to make sure populations don't decline. It's not just Japan, either, on this downward population trajectory. There's going to be a real issue, and real strife, when there aren't enough people in certain countries to earn money in order to pay taxes in order to keep governments stable and operational.

I wouldn't worry about AI so much. I'm sure it has its uses, but it also has its limitations. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
idk3

idk3

Sep 10, 2023
I don't have ChatGPT 4 or anything, but just asked a free AI chat bot this question. Here is what it said:

That's a great question and a topic of much debate and speculation. If AI takes over human jobs in the future, it is possible that there will be a shift in the way taxes are collected and the way consumption is driven.

One possible scenario is that companies utilizing AI and automation are taxed at a higher rate to make up for the loss of tax revenue from individual workers. This could help fund social programs and support those who are displaced by automation.

As for consumption, if AI takes over many jobs, there may be a need for a universal basic income or other forms of income redistribution to ensure that people have the means to consume goods and services. This could potentially lead to a change in the economic system and the way goods and services are distributed.

Overall, it is difficult to predict exactly how society will adapt to widespread automation and AI takeover of jobs, but it is likely that there will need to be significant changes in the way taxes are collected and the way consumption is driven to ensure economic stability and social well-being.

• Informative
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
This proofing always existed.All religions of the world emphasize that you'll either go to hell or you'll never attain salvation since you'll be stuck here on earth forever due to your sin.Since,nobody listens to religious propaganda these days they have switched tactics.Religion claims to align with nature.But,imo if it was unnatural,we won't even have the thought of ctb.Our circumstances push us to do so.

The hypocrisy is kind of funny actually.If throw ourselves in front of the bus to save someone else's life,that isn't ctb but being a martyr.But if you do it for yourself,you're a sinner etc.Sounds like if you look out for yourself,you're a terrible person.Everyone around you keeps looking out for themselves while they preach selflessness,while selfishly exerting control over someone's life.
I don't have ChatGPT 4 or anything, but just asked a free AI chat bot this question. Here is what it said:

That's a great question and a topic of much debate and speculation. If AI takes over human jobs in the future, it is possible that there will be a shift in the way taxes are collected and the way consumption is driven.

One possible scenario is that companies utilizing AI and automation are taxed at a higher rate to make up for the loss of tax revenue from individual workers. This could help fund social programs and support those who are displaced by automation.

As for consumption, if AI takes over many jobs, there may be a need for a universal basic income or other forms of income redistribution to ensure that people have the means to consume goods and services. This could potentially lead to a change in the economic system and the way goods and services are distributed.

Overall, it is difficult to predict exactly how society will adapt to widespread automation and AI takeover of jobs, but it is likely that there will need to be significant changes in the way taxes are collected and the way consumption is driven to ensure economic stability and social well-being.
This would work in developed or almost developed countries.The developing countries will starve due to the increasing population due to regressive cultures.

Last edited:
P

prxsgvgup

Apr 18, 2024
Ok but this just lowkey gave me a reason to stick around after all lmao
I gotta see that shit

Although I'd like to believe hell exists and everyone is just standing around and watching TV which is a live stream of the stupid shit humans are doing. I'd totally love to hang out with some other brain-fucked people, watch that play out and just make fun of humans for being so stupid.