• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Read question below

• Yes, I am satisfied with my life and am content in leaving.

• No, not even close to being satisfied but have to leave anyways.

• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
RIP @Q_Haeyley

No. I wanted to be so much more then I got to be. Stupid brain. I can say though, fort a short time in my life, from 17-19 I was happy. I did more in those two years before I got ill that most people do in a lifetime.

• Love
Reactions: rotciv, Adûnâi and rozeske
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel content with the life I've lived. I've already lived as long as I want to, and even beyond that because I wanted to die before I reached 18. I never wanted to grow up or become an adult anyways, I always thought that I would never reach it. Unfortunately, I did. I have no desire to enter the other stages of life: adulthood, middle age, old age. I'd rather just bypass them and go to death directly when I'm still young.

I have no desire to actually be an adult and have to be just another slave to the system. I'd rather ctb now. I honestly see nothing worth living about life once you reach adulthood. Adulthood is just modern-day slavery under the guise of work/job/career. You're chained to work and a job for the rest 50 or so years of your life. I'm planning to ctb before I reach 25 so I never have to work for a living just to survive on this hellish planet. I refuse to have to work for 50 years just to earn a living. I want out! And I will get out.

The only thing I regret is that I didn't get to travel to more places (I've always had a deep desire to explore the world), but I would still take the regret over missed travel destinations over having to be just another cog in the capitalist wheel.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Lots of things that I haven't done , haven't reached many of the goals people usually have in life. But don't care and have no goals or interest in any part of life

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lots of things that I haven't done , haven't reached many of the goals people usually have in life. But don't care and have no goals or interest in any part of life
Same, I don't have any interest in the goals people usually have in life at all. They're just not for me, I never wanted or desired them for myself anyways. Career? No, I don't want to be just another slave to capitalism. Partner? No. I'm literally aromantic and hate people, why would I want a partner. Marriage? Hell no, I would hate to share my life with someone and be tied/bound to them for the rest of my life. I would lose my freedom. Children? Even more of a hell no, I'm literally asexual and sex sounds gross and disgusting to me. I also hate/dislike kids. Family? I hate people, why would I want a family…honestly the less people around me, the better. I've always dreamed and fantasized about going somewhere far away from people, where I could truly be alone. I hate how this is the life script most people follow, it's society's checklist for being successful, and everyone just abides by the rules. My dad wants and expects me to follow this checklist and to him I say "shut up and fuck off! I'll do what I want."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: timetodie24 and rozeske
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
I feel like I had a good run. I travelled a lot (been to most continents, im afraid to visit africa and south america as a solo afab traveller), i left home at 15, experienced the big city life, returned home, got a steady job, im close to finishing my uni studies from home and im slowly finishing up everything for my sui. I do not regret any of the things I did, I do regret treating some people like trash/letting the mental issues run rampant and ruin my life and thats about all.

im just hoping my poison doesnt go bad cuz that would suuuuck. but its mostly chemistry so i think its fine for another year or so...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kotonearisato, rozeske and sserafim
kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
Yes and no. I'm glad despite what I'd went through as a kid/teen that I was able to succeed at some semblance of "normalcy". I.e. I graduated high school, have a pretty nice apartment, and I have a wonderful husband... I've got to read some great books, play some great games, watch some great shows. I've never really gotten to travel, and there are a lot of things I've "missed out" on that don't bother me. But I also feel like I was doomed to fail from the start due to my upbringing lol. I can really only consider myself content with what I was able to accomplish in spite of everything, not really with my life as a whole

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
I feel very "sure, whatever" about it. I struggle to think of my life in terms of reasonable goals to feel content or discontent about. I prefer, instead, to perceives lives as fundamentally incomparable.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and rozeske
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I sure did things I wanted to do. But its sadly linked to painful memories, or regrets to be precise. Ive had it all and lost everything. So the things I have done before have a bitter taste. Id be happy to stop all of it now. Because the good will never come back, and also because I do t want to die after a long struggle to forget the past.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske