• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
me 36M i had one sexual relationship between the age of 16 and 18 now 36 i know when she broke up with i'd never have sex again how deversating
this is a place where i don't feel loved

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
No, but I wish I was going to die a virgin. Then I wouldn't be stuck with the bad memories of my past relationships that failed. If I would've known how over rated it really was, maybe I would've been content with being alone from the beginning.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sex sounds like something absolutely repulsive, and all those who have it and want to disgust me. It's really such a terrible thing how the human species even evolved in the first place.
And after all, sex is the true cause of all problems that existing beings have to go through in the first place as we all wouldn't be here if other people didn't decide to selfishly procreate.

It would literally be one of the most horrifying things ever ending up pregnant, like I cannot bear to think about it, it disturbs me the thought of going through that process of carrying an existing being and then bringing a child into this world just to suffer. I can't believe that people see this as being acceptable, there is nothing to justify bringing life here.

And anyway the human body is disgusting in the first place, something that can potentially torture us to extreme extents could never be attractive. But of course the answer is yes, I'm 22 as well, and I've existed for 22 years too long.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Me, 38M.

It's the reason why I'm gonna CTB, there is no reason for me to be alive if I don't have access to sex and affection from young beautiful girls. The frustration I feel everytime I see one in the street is ineffable.

Only death can free me from this curse.

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Me, 38M.

It's the reason why I'm gonna CTB, there is no reason for me to be alive if I don't have access to sex and affection from young beautiful girls. The frustration I feel everytime I see one in the street is ineffable.

Same. I'm 22m, not ugly and i don't have much problem going to the gym. but social skills and confidence are not there at all, L rizz. I'll rather be out of shape and uglier but with a different personality. I'm only getting older, and I know that sex and a relationship will not fix my life anyway. But since I was 5 or younger, I was a horny mf. It's sad

DriftingAway

DriftingAway

Jan 16, 2023
Me, 38M.

"Young beautiful girls?" You sound like a fucking creep and there's a good reason why you're a virgin. Hopefully it stays that way.

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Insert quote about life fucking us all.

I'm ace, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Edit to say though, I think it would be cool to fuck and then just kill our selves. Idk why. Where's my slut era?

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Personality is cope, you only need to be good looking to get girls.
No amount of personality will make you attractive to girls if you are not physically attractive.
Nah, personality is not cope, it matters. You can be handsome and fit, but if everything you say is cringe, mental health and personality broke, then you can end up on this forum anyway. Like, people like me and the user prog are young and I believe it's our minds that are fucked.
But looks are so important, I recognize that. Growing up ugly, you're at a disadvantage it's just a fact

H

HopelessSoul

trapped in an endless hell loop
Jan 23, 2023
Yes, when I was around 16 I suffered a medical malpractice "there", my life has been ruined ever since, Im now 26M and I just cant anymore,
once I get the SN and some AE, Im out.

Last edited:
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Probably me.

As a guy who's considered at least somewhat attractive by both women (and even other dudes), I've had plenty of opportunities. Unfortunately, I have an insurmountable aversion to intimacy and vulnerability that causes me to impulsively self-sabotage any chance presented to me. Even when I was briefly involved in a romantic relationship at around 19, I was too personally inhibited and deliberately dismissed any romantic advances that would likely escalate into sex.

Yes very strange, I know.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
there is no reason for me to be alive if I don't have access to sex and affection from young beautiful girls. The frustration I feel everytime I see one in the street is ineffable.

This is EXACTLY how I feel and is also the reason I want to CTB.

I have no desire for sex for some reason (I guess that makes me an asexual but I don't really look into all that) but apart from that, this is exactly how I feel. Even seeing pictures on the internet of girls agonises me to a degree that others just don't understand.

It baffles me really, because I find the people that post them are usually people who also can't get them, yet they seem to find great pleasure in posting them for some reason. I'm like 'how are you not experiencing pain from looking at these girls!? That you know you can never have!?' and they just say 'These girls have brought me immense joy in life!'

I find it fascinating. It causes me so much agony every time I see a girl I find beautiful, knowing I could never be with her, yet other people are.

C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
Not me but a woman ruined my life so honestly it would be preferable to be a virgin but I can see how that would affect your self esteem and be very frustrating

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I will, though I got close recently.

It doesn't really matter, because when your circumsition gives you 5mm of inner foreskin left unlike normal "high cut" circumsitions you barely feel anything down there. I'll never know what it feels like. And SSRI took away my already weak orgasms. Any sexual pleasure I feel is mental and periodical, not steady. I used to think people were simply exaggerating about masturbation and sex. Turns out it's genuinely supposed to feel good. For me it's just releaving. Like food without taste, so you just have texture and the idea of satisfying your hunger. Also I doubt I'd deel anything without a condom and I have to Concentrate super hard mentally to feel anything if I just ignore it and let myself be touched it's like touching my arm. Any moan I make is purely from anticipation and relief but it always feels unsatisfying like something is missing and then my body just demands more. It sucks because my body seems to get aroused by anything slightly intimate very quickly yet I have no way to really satisfy it and also it triggers the shit out of my pure ocd.

Then there's my male body. The thought of someone being attracted to me for my male body disgusts me once it gets to a real, personal level. Interacting with people sexually as a male disgusts me. It feels off and unnatural. Especially if they emphasize me being opposite.

I recently at age 26 had a sort of oppertunity but stopped right before it really happened because it turns out that despite my remaining libido, I actually find sex rather repulsive, both physically and existentially. I may crave it in one sense, but good luck with actually realizing it...Seems like I only crave it in unrealistic fantasy, and it's not like I can satisfy my libido anyway with this little sensitivity. Also, my oppertunity was with a guy. Women do not seem to find me all that interesting as someone other than a friend. They just don't. And something is just heavily wrong with me. Most people I know have had relationships and dates or mutual attraction. I haven't. I fucked up somewhere.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
It's all up in the air but I could! I'm 32, male.
Wow that's a lie
Ah, the same boring, old and false idea of Looks Trump All. No, it's Status, Looks and Personality, in that order, to acquire sex with women. Status means being a successful artist or someone highly sought after in a group. It's normally associated with wealth.

Last edited:
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
It's all up in the air but I could! I'm 32, male.

Ah, the same boring, old and false idea of Looks Trump All. No, it's Status, Looks and Personality, in that order, to acquire sex with women. Status means being a successful artist or someone highly sought after in a group. It's normally associated with wealth.
Well, it depends on the woman, first of all. I would say the main thing that makes me want to have sex with someone (and have any kind of intimacy) is their personality. Of course looks are important because of physical attraction, but it's not the main thing. Also, I wouldn't say "status" or "wealth", but ambition and hard working. These are things I consider when it comes to building a relationship (not for sex).

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Well, it depends on the woman, first of all. I would say the main thing that makes me want to have sex with someone (and have any kind of intimacy) is their personality. Of course looks are important because of physical attraction, but it's not the main thing. Also, I wouldn't say "status" or "wealth", but ambition and hard working. These are things I consider when it comes to building a relationship (not for sex).
Ambition and hard working == status and wealth. I'm not being misogynistic btw, it's normal to want to mate with someone succesful. Also, even though personality is undoubtedly essential, it seems that looks carry a little more weight for both sexes, despite what they say outwardly. Something else to consider is that good looking people develop more laid back, confident personalities than those that are ugly, mishaped or short.

Last edited: