• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
It's been seven years since I've graduated and it still affects me, especially since I know some of them still live in the area so I could randomly bump into them at any moment. Luckily I haven't seen any of them since last summer and I have an evening job which lessens the chance of seeing them even more. But the memories still hurt me.

V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
I was mocked and ignored by all my classmates back in 8th grade when I was a new kid. Prior to that, I simply hated how I looked and never fit in. I'm 25 now, and the insecurity that bred from that stage of my life is still ingrained in me, in the form of self hatred, pushing people away because I always assume I'm hated and isolating myself socially.

norugrats12321

norugrats12321

Jun 11, 2019
Yes. Definitely.

I'd go home to some form of abuse, depending on the day and then I'd go to school for more abuse.

I was always being picked on in England but was too young to understand why. But when I moved to Ireland at 7 it became something far more insidious.
I had this teacher that was just so bitter. And not just with me I learned years later.

I came into first class. That's the first class for Primary school. She would talk about nothing but the English. About how when we go into third class we'll get to learn about the evil English and the Famine and the Black and Tans and the Penal Laws etc. She literally spent weeks on it. Soon after I was being accused of all sorts by the other classmates. Being called a Black and Tan myself. The Famine was my fault. It wasn't just simple "lol you're English". It was literally following me around the yard pointing at me and calling me names they'd learned at home. I had her for two years and it completely put me off school for the rest of my life.

We didn't even learn about any of that until fifth class. She just said all that so she could get everyone to pick on me. It got so bad that when I came home one day and had my mother be my mother that I just lost it and made up this big lie that this kids parent (the worst one out of all of them) had come up and gave out to me. Idk what I said he did, was so long ago. She took it seriously and brought it to the school and it progressed to there being official meetings and everything. I had to tell the truth in the end and that was it. I was the evil little bastard everyone knew I was.

Actually, I'm ringing the school now to see if that rotten bitch is dead yet.

EDIT: She's dead now! Woooo! Rotten ould bitch.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Fuck bullies, they're insecure pieces of shit. Mental weaklings. Human morons try to exploit others to compensate for the fact they have nothing of their own.

Reactions: Severen and Circles
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I've got complicated history and got bullies but my depression/mental illness is unrelated

• Hugs
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
well I've been bullied, still hate the ringleader but now she's not number one on my hate list.
a guy I dated told me he was bullied quite badly in school but he says that doesn't bother him now because he knows he's far more sucessful than all of them ( well he's in investment banking so yeah I guess). Guess he has quite a positive mindset

• Hugs
faultypiston

faultypiston

Jun 10, 2019
I experienced some pretty rough bullying in 7th grade, which was probably the catalyst for my contempt for people and general distrust.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I was bullied all throughout school. There was no rest to it. It's not THE reason for my depression, but it definitely contributed, and helped me see the world for what it really is.

• Hugs
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Anyone watched this documentary about bulling and the lives of people effected by it..

"Filmmaker Lee Hirsch examines five cases of youths who endure vicious persecution at the hands of their peers. Ja'meye, 14, winds up in reform school after pulling a gun on the youths who tormented her for years. Cameras record the abuse suffered by 14-year-old Alex as he's beaten and teased on the bus. Star athlete Kelby, 16, is ostracized and worse after she comes out as lesbian. Most tragic of all, two boys, one 17 and one 12, commit suicide to escape the torture "

Trailer

Full Movie

i'm watching it now..

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Fuck bullies, they're insecure pieces of shit. Mental weaklings. Human morons try to exploit others to compensate for the fact they have nothing of their own.

They are cowards. All you have to do is beat them up once and they will never bother you again. Whenever there is a violent situation, they panic and/or cry. Then they will just find someone who doesn't fight back and bully him. Once in Middle School, this kid started bullying me for no reason. So I grabbed his backpack and threw it onto the school's roof(LOL) and told him, next time, I will beat the shit out of him... I never saw him bully anyone ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: omoidarui and Orin