• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I've been bullied for a decade and I feel like a lot of bullies aren't bullies because they hate themselves. I think that they're bullies because it makes them feel good and also because they want power. At least that's for the general case.
In my opinion, children who bully get bullied at home. Adults who bully never reflected on their childhood wounds. Yes, they do it, because they can. But that makes them people I cannot respect (I m sure they live very well with me not respecting them lol).

People don t get born evil. They become like that through their experience, through emotional wounds. Of course a lot of people compensate their emotional wounds with wanting to feel in power. Thats the easiest solution against the own pain. But in the long run, it wont work.
If you hate that small child in yourself that got bullied you will hate others who (in your opinion) have weaknesses. You cannot love in others, what you don t love in yourself.

I m very sorry you had to go through this.... that must have been horrible.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
In my opinion, children who bully get bullied at home. Adults who bully never reflected on their childhood wounds. Yes, they do it, because they can. But that makes them people I cannot respect (I m sure they live very well with me not respecting them lol).

People don t get born evil. They become like that through their experience, through emotional wounds. Of course a lot of people compensate their emotional wounds with wanting to feel in power. Thats the easiest solution against the own pain. But in the long run, it wont work.
If you hate that small child in yourself that got bullied you will hate others who (in your opinion) have weaknesses. You cannot love in others, what you don t love in yourself.

I m very sorry you had to go through this.... that must have been horrible.
I got bullied also but somehow I adapted to it, I had to defend myself with profanity and aggression which both become virtues to me.
I remember that I assaulted adults, older guys and my siblings and cousins just to feel good, I lost a lot of good friends for stupid reasons, even online. I am trying to control my trolling personality but it still manifest itself by being edgy and playing importance and intellectual over others.What do you think? Am I wrong?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
She definitely does get bullied and I think she makes an easy target because she doesn't reply, so people can easily say what they want without worrying about any retorts.

But I honestly don't think her threads genuinely upset anybody here, and the truth is that if she stopped posting them then people would actually be upset because they wouldn't have anyone to be horrible to.

And hey, I've posted rude comments to her too, most of us are guilty of it, it's entertainment. But if people actually wanted it to stop then then they would stop feeding her comments and reactions on all of her posts and she'd probably lose interest in it.
And if you believe she doesn't read replies because she doesn't react then she's really fooled you, lol. The proof being in the passive aggressive response threads she makes soon after.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It is very sad she experiences no pleasure in life and sees no viable way out for possibly years to come. That's horrible. But some of her posts are very much bullying the site to my mind. She constantly tries to dictate how we are supposed to interact and relate to one another (e.g. we shouldn't make any jokes even if they don't target anyone, we shouldn't talk about unrelated stuff in the appropriate section because it somehow disrespects people's suffering even though suffering people are the ones who make those kinds of threads, we shouldn't offer any kind of constructive support no matter how delicately and gentlely we go about it, etc). Her latest thread criticizing the forum is entitled "I often even see things on here which make me want to not exist even more". It's pretty clear what the implications of that statement are and it's not cool.

Autism sucks. It's why she has sequestered herself away from the wider world. That's understandable. Same boat here. The rules of social life are too much for her (and me) but this website is still very much a social environment even if it's digital and so decorum has its place.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
I don't think FC should be bullied. Everyone here is suffering enough as is. I think those of us who can, should try to just scroll past those inflammatory threads about how much the site sucks etc.

I also think, as someone who has used the site on and off for years, that this site is great and the way its evolved has been positive. If someone wishes for an even more edgey pro-suicide space, then they should curate that separate space bc some of us do value support/recovery/arent pro death. I think FC should create a space that caters to their needs…rather than constantly talk about how much it sucks here simply because for some of us, this site has been endlessly useful, and I would feel uncomfortable if recovery or encouragement became outright not allowed or looked down upon.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I don't support bullying FC. However, I think her takes are pretty death-cult like and sometimes sort of suicide fetishism like. "Suicide should be straightforward, this website becomes too mainstream, there's no need to prolong the suffering" and stuff like that. Her intentions are clear when you read between the lines. She has autism and that (ending the suffering) is seemingly her special interest.

I don't think it is good to bully anyone on here. But I think it is very valid to discredit her (and her takes) otherwise her death cult position is adapted by the whole forum because everyone is scared to openly disagree with her due to the fact she calls you a pro-lifer if you do that. (in case she reads the reply which is seldom.) For me these aspects are the main reasons why I am confronting her takes more recently in this forum.

There are many more immature behaviors of her. Like calling her opinions the objective truth and discrediting people who revolt against her by giving them pejorative labels not only pro-life also insane or delusional. The last thing mentioned is a little bit manipulative in my opinion. But the points I described earlier are a bigger issue for me.
I completely agree with every world you said. I am on the autism spectrum also but thankfully my main special interest is not a death sect like belief. When she gives her opinion, she makes it universal. It is not "my life is horrible. My existence is painful and futile. I don't want to exist" Her take is "Life is horrible. Existence is painful and torture (for everyone). Life is a big joke. Nobody should born or be alive". So instead of owning her own experience, she is trying to indoctrinate everyone. And make her beliefs universally accepted and applied to everyone. And this indoctrination aspect of her personality makes me think that autism is not the only condition she has and it also makes it clear that she cannot be bullied as the way she is on an indoctrination mission, she is in fact a psychological bully. And when someone disagrees, she calls them pro-lifers. She creates post on who she "hates" and "despises" on this forum which is basically everyone that does not sign up to her death religion. And this indoctrination effort is also clear just the mere amount of post she makes. And I am sorry to say but when someone really wants to end suffering, they don't make all kinds of conditions, I will do it if I find this and this substance that I cannot get. Oh how convenient. So the whole irony is that she accuses people that will likely not be here a year from now as pro-lifers and I think she will carry on with her posts for many decades to come. It is almost sure that this became an autistic special interest to her and based on the amount of posts, she lives a big percentage of her life on this forum. I don't see bullying. What I see is that instead of talking about her personal subjective feelings, she actually tries to indoctrinate, talks about her own experience as universal that everyone should agree to, and if you don't agree with it, she will call you pro-lifers, and she immediately create another post about who she hates, and then another post on who she despises. It seems that her emotional range goes from hate to more hate. In her views she comes across as agressive, unrelenting, uncompromising and absolutely hating anyone or anything that does not agree with her. And the people that follow her the most are the ones that think that parents are evil for procreating and nobody should born and humanity should not exist. How egoistic narcissistic delusional you have to be to think that just because your life is horrible, nobody should live, nobody should have kids. I saw a post on reddit where a pregnant mom was asking in a health forum was asking what supplement to take and someone suggested sodium nitrite or sodium azide, it does wonders, they said, but best before giving birth. This poor naive mom, joyfuly expecting their first baby, innocently asking what it is good for… this is the type of people that follow, comment and encourage her. So with thouands of post like this, indoctrinating, calling anyone that doesn't agree pro-lifers, agists, etc, who is the real bully then? Autism is not easy. I would say that autism probably plays the biggest part of my CTB next year. And yes, autism can make you not like people. But I find it very narcissistic when people think "my life is torture" and they jump to "everyone's life is torture", then they jump to " life itself is torture" and then they jump to "life should not exist". Can someone who thinks that everything they experience is true for everyone can really be bullied? Or in fact they are the bully?

Last edited:
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
34k posts raise suspicious...i dont want to raise any formal acusation but freaky saddist people act in many forms, so who knows? We just need to be aware and careful.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
If this forum became her autistic special interest, the 30K post is theocratically possible. Autistic people can dedicate an icredible amount of time to their special interest. Depending on the interest, this can make you a complete loser or a genius or anything between. For example many experts believe that Steve Jobs was autistic, he was often worked non-stop without showering or any personal hygine so that often their collegues had to tell him to take a shower. I have read Steve Jobs biography,, and I am 100% convinced that he was autistic as all of his negative character traits, I have them identical. I was like, hello, he is like me (although not for the not showering part). According to Michael Fitzgerald, professor of psychiatry at Trinity College in Dublin, many geniuses, including Albert Einstein, Beethoven, Mozart were high functioning autistics.
Now if you are not in luck, and your special interest is not physics, or music or Apple, but instead your special interest is some sort of a death idolisation cultish behaviour, then, you will effectively live and breath on this forum and produce an incredible amount of content, because that is essentially your life and your life's purpose. Autistic special interest can certainly do that. Now the way she goes about it, with aggressive psychological bullying, and making her subjective personal experince universal that everyone should sign up to, that is another topic that I described in a previous post.

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I've noticed more and more people bullying or making fun of FuneralCry. It's sad to see. When I see these posts accompanied by all the laughing reactions it reminds of some bully who says something about someone at school and all the other kids laugh in the background. They really should be deleted.
I thought she was very annoying until I saw you can just click "ignore" on their profile and never seen them post again, so that's exactly what I did lol

Reactions: Esokabat
Havnis

Havnis

May 15, 2024
I never see her bully anybody, she loathes existance, and believes that she is special for that. that's fine in my book even medicore.