• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AN IDIOT'S END

AN IDIOT'S END

Death to the World
Feb 24, 2021
Catholic men. Conservative men. "Pick me" girls. Angry racists. My parents. The church. God. Lot's of people.

Reactions: Umbreon
Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
A psychiatrist. All I had was mild stress related insomnia. Now I can't even sit, stand or walk because I suffer permanent neurological damage due to a protracted benzodiazepenes withdrawal. I was given no informed consent before being hooked on this and the harms were severely underplayed. Decided to stop cold turkey and that fried the nerves in my body. Took me a while to connect that to the cause because I had completely trusted that evil man.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic
M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
A psychiatrist named Kirby I met when I was 12. His name sounds funny but he was not at all fun to be around (tldr 'isolation rooms' for hours at a time).

He was very round though so I gotta give it to him.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
My GF , first she helped me a lot and made me feel important then she pushed me aside and destroyed me as if I was worthless.

S

smithy

Dec 30, 2020
Wow, the stories here are heartbreaking. Parents, family members, custodians, these are the people who should protect you at all cost. So sad to hear all the hurt going around. So sorry people who are supposed to support you treating badly and scarfed you.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
My health and some people around me destroyed my life

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
my dad
stopid evil surgeon
doctors
teachers
parents
family
me

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I am always angry about my mom who physically abused me when i was a child. This destroyed my life completely. Furthermore i was heavily bullied in school. I never made a wrong decision, i never took drugs or anything. I never had a chance to become happy. Who destroyed your life?
The people who destroyed my life have a way betther life than me. I deal with suicidality quiet daily and I think it is rather a question of time when it happens. However I am not sure when the perfect time is. I am talkative today so sorry for that.
I think suicide should not be the first option but sometimes it seems for me the only option. This world is extremely unfair. I know many people who suffer due to (sexual) abuse. However i think life is suffering. And for me the answer is better not be born.
I feel your pain. My mother broke me too. In many ways I don't feel talking about openly. However, I wanted her to suffer. And sadly she died never having faced her consequence. So many people have bullied me and pushed me to suicide. IN ways I still cannot face or talk about. In ways that leaves me unloved and hateful and spiteful. I would love to hurt everyone with suicide and make them feel bad. Times where I was beaten, called horrible names, and hurt in traumatic ways. Its not fair. It's not fair. But I will hurt them all and make them feel bad for making me kill myself

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
B

bluedreamscape

Apr 17, 2021
Obsessive negative thinking, anxiety, gender dysphoria and sexuality anxiety, rejection, fearfulness, poor critical thinking skills, and entitlement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Genetics 50%, bullies, and this guy from a few years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
•My Genetics of shit and the shit environment where i lived. •My family emotionally arid. •Most of the shitty and envious people I've met in life. •the life that chose not to give me a chance •Massive depression that chose me as companion of life

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
Me , parents , society and my own existence .