• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I have a time to see my baby tomorrow in the evening… I had some decent sex tonight (technically this morning)… I would love to see my friend from high school who has been there for me through everything… but I broke off our friendship not too long ago because I'm a piece of shit and she's not. I guess when I was drunk i said some terrible things (NOT about children or animals) , I think I was just trying to get a rise out of her…
Anyway, I would like to see her before I CTB. :( but I know that if I asked to see her one more time, she would fuxking scoff and if I hinted at ctb, she would be pissed and freak out…
Who are you gonna see for the last time before you ctb?

Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
I'm considering telling just one of my online friends. We do live In the same town but we don't hang out. We only met in person once, something else always had to come up between our plans. I would like to tell her so she at least knows I'm going to be gone.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi.
No-one.

You didnt contact yr ex-friend before you OD'd on friday (I'm sure I read u woke up w v v bad nose bleed?) so why do it? Let her hate you, or u'll jus say stuff in the emotional moment. Isn't it better for her that she hates u? She hasn't contacted you. Leave it there. For her sake if she was a friend.

N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I have no left to see besides my Mom.