• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I did some really embarassing stuff while manic or psychotic but this does not fit the description.
I had the idea for this thread when I did something today. I read yellow press. The worst meainstream newspaper in my country. A lot of clickbait, violations of press codex, gossip about celebrities etc. I was raised by readin yellow press. This is what politicized me.
My dad always read it at the weekend. Partly with nude women at the cover page.

As a teenager I visited that website daily. I was so stupid there is so much propaganda in this newspaper. There were time I did not read it for months.
But someitmes when I am bored and I wanto to talk about shit when I am talking to my friends I find new ideas when looking at the website. I am glad I barely do this anymore. It is a waste of time.
But I like the news in general. I am sometimes interested what the mainstream thinks. The newspaper is the biggest in my country with very much political power. The content is garbage often. But it s good way to get briefed about what is relevant. On Twitter you are only in your own bubble. This newspaper instead talks about shit I would never search for.

But I would lever buy one. Never support them with money. I wished this website would get bakrupt. It is quite immoral. But I think this is yellow press in general. It is so toxic for our society. And the newspapers has very good insigts in sports I have to admit.

Maybe due to the fact I was raised by my parents this way it is harder to let that fully go. I feel kind of ashamed about it but I think there are worse things.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't look after myself at all really, pretty bad