• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
I am looking into ways to create an unrousable sleep (coma) for several hours, so that I can take poisons without being aware of the adverse effects of those poisons.

Both gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and benzodiazepines like Valium (diazepam), Klonopin (clonazepam) or Xanax (alprazolam) are available on the dark web.

Which might be better for creating several hours of unrousable sleep for this purpose, GHB or benzos? Or maybe both taken together might work best?

I am thinking that after a feel the sleep coming on from GHB or benzos, I could swallow 25 grams of sodium nitrite in 25 one gram capsules. The capsules would I think take about 15 minutes to dissolve and release their contents in the stomach. By that time, I should be already unconscious.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

If I’m inactive, then I’m probably okay.
Nov 26, 2023
Don't do that.

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Big no no.

What are you saying is a "big no no", may I ask? Using GHB? Or trying to create a deep unrousable sleep from GHB or benzodiazepines while something like sodium nitrite takes effect?

The PPH recommends using benzodiazepines with the sodium nitrite method, although more for anti-anxiety effects I would think.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
What are you saying is a "big no no", may I ask? Using GHB? Or trying to create a deep unrousable sleep from GHB or benzodiazepines while something like sodium nitrite takes effect?

The PPH recommends using benzodiazepines with the sodium nitrite method, although more for anti-anxiety effects I would think.
This deviates a lot from the standard SN protocol which calls for taking the SN in water not via capsules, for absorption I imagine. I don't think this would work though I'm also not certain it wouldn't work. I wouldn't try it if it were me.

Reactions: G50
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What are you saying is a "big no no", may I ask?
There is a well written SN guide on what to do and what not to do and why in detail. It's always better to stick to the guide which has proved to work for a lot.

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
There is a well written SN guide on what to do and what not to do and why in detail. It's always better to stick to the guide which has proved to work for a lot.

I am not necessarily going to use sodium nitrite; I just gave that as an example. I am just thinking that whatever method is used, it might be better to be fully unconscious in an unrousable sleep, so that you are not aware of any adverse effects, like seizures, headaches, vomiting, etc. It's the possibility of these adverse effects which concerns me (I suffer from anxiety disorder, and this makes me anxious). So this is why I am thinking in terms of first creating an unrousable sleep.

Other alternatives might be a GHB unrousable sleep in a confined space, with carbon monoxide created from a charcoal barbecue burner.

Or if I can get hold of some potassium cyanide, this could be placed in a capsule, and swallowed when the GHB sleepiness starts to kick in. I think it would take about 15 minutes for the capsule to release its contents in the stomach (I plan to test how long capsules take to open, by placing one in vinegar at body temperature, which will simulate stomach acid).

I've also built my own homemade debreather, with a CO2 scrubber. But when I tested it, I developed a strong urge to breathe fresh air after just a few minutes as the oxygen levels went down (that urge described in this thread). So as it stands, my debreather is not peaceful. But if I was in an unrousable sleep, I don't think I would notice the declining oxygen levels.

• Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Putting yourself into a coma without having medical knowledge seems too difficult and risky, but that's just me. How are you going to test it out beforehand? Benzos sedate you and make you sleep but i don't think it's known how much of any amt will put you into a coma.

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Putting yourself into a coma without having medical knowledge seems too difficult and risky, but that's just me. How are you going to test it out beforehand? Benzos sedate you and make you sleep but i don't think it's known how much of any amt will put you into a coma.

My understanding is that GHB will place you in an unrousable sleep fairly reliably, when you reach a certain dose level.

Psychonaut wiki says:
GHB is used as a recreational substance for its alcohol-like effects. While a common recreational dose is between 1.5 - 2.5 grams, a dose between 2.5 grams and 5 grams will likely result in falling asleep within 5 - 15 minutes, and a dose of 5 - 10 grams can result in convulsions, unconsciousness (a coma-like state) and vomiting.
Doses above 10 grams are associated with a risk of death

Wikipedia says:
GHB tends to cause rapid unconsciousness at doses above 3500 mg, with single doses over 7000 mg often causing life-threatening respiratory depression, and higher doses still inducing bradycardia and cardiac arrest. Other side-effects include convulsions (especially when combined with stimulants), and nausea/vomiting (especially when combined with alcohol)

• Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What is the point if it causes nausea and vomiting along with the coma and you end up vomiting all the poison with no capacity to drink the second dose? Dying is not comfortable nor painfree, granted the level of discomfort or pain varies for every method. I don't think there is a way to comfortably kill yourself with no pain or discomfort whatsoever. The more you try to avoid that the more complicated and risky it can get. But this is just my personal opinion. I can't say about the rest of the poisons but while SN is not pain or discomfort free it's also not to the point that requires you to be put in a comma.

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
What is the point if it causes nausea and vomiting along with the coma and you end up vomiting all the poison with no capacity to drink the second dose?

Yes I agree, vomiting out the poison would be a major concern with a GHB plus sodium nitrite combination. Though vomiting would not be an issue with carbon monoxide and GHB. And not with the debreather method plus GHB either.

If you make you own debreather, as I have, and use a large volume air reservoir bag, so that you have say 30 minutes of oxygen in the air bag, you could take some GHB, and then place the debreather mask over your mouth as the sleepiness from GHB starts to hit. Then you would hopefully be in an unrousable sleep when the oxygen runs out.

Although I do wonder that even when in a coma, there might still be enough instinctual survival instinct that would pull the mask off your face even though you are unconscious.

I don't think there is a way to comfortably kill yourself with no pain or discomfort whatsoever.

Respiratory depression is a peaceful and painless way to go, with no anxiety or discomfort.

With Nembutal (pentobarbital) you can die perfectly peacefully from respiratory depression. That's why the PPH considers it the Rolls Royce method. But of course pentobarbital is very hard to get hold of, and home chemical synthesis of pentobarbital is not easy.

GHB causes respiratory depression, but usually not enough to be lethal (unless mixed with other respiratory depressants like alcohol and benzodiazepines).

Personally I think it is a disgrace that most countries do not provide legal medical euthanasia using pentobarbital for those with chronic diseases or dire mental health issues. The Netherlands offers pentobarbital euthanasia for both chronic diseases and mental health suffering, but most countries do not.

Reactions: rozeske