• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicideMonkey123

SuicideMonkey123

Sep 7, 2020
Yes, hard drugs (cocaine etc.) are difficult to come by, but if you know about any others, please inform so in the thread

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Splurge for good H or F. Don't go for cheaper.

SuicideMonkey123

SuicideMonkey123

Sep 7, 2020
Whatever you do, please don't try to OD on stuff like paracetamol/ibuprofen or OTC medication.

Yes, I tried searching for OD cases, and these were quite frequently mentioned, so I was sceptical about them because they have mostly recoveries mentioned with them
Does anyone know about the dosage needed? I am 5'5", 60kg,and in good health.

ZeroChance888

ZeroChance888

Jul 2, 2020
Whatever you do, please don't try to OD on stuff like paracetamol/ibuprofen or OTC medication.
Yup, facts. My first attempt was with aspirin and brandy when I was 14 and 2nd was with Tylenol and some random ass otc sleeping pills at 19...I'm in my late 30s now don't drink at all but have a shitty sickly liver and pancreas of a diabetic alcoholic. I blame my bad era timing (2000s plus dial up internet) and the lack of information resources for my ill fated attempts, ha!

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Pregablin and Xanax are fabulous, I frequently take a lot more pregabalin than I need and the stuff is amazinf, no need for illegal drugs you can combine with a glass of two of wine, beer etc and just be a bit high.