• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
I hope it's okay to post this here but I think many of you have some experience with drugs. What I'm looking for is something that would totally switch me in a "I don't care" mode but I could still kinda function, like at least walk. I have tried valium 5mg of benzos but in a situation when I'm with people around me (stressful for me) it doesn't work that well. Should I higher the dose or try opioids like codeine? Or mix them? Only thing I can't tolerate is alcohol so far, benzos are fine. I don't go out often so I wouldn't use it frequently, but I'd love to have something that kicks me out of this misery till I'm surrounded by people.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I've always wanted to try speed or x, or some type of hallucinogen. But have been to chicken shit to try it. I'd like something to take me out of my body and away from thoughts. A little quick trip around the world and back. Something with no major addiction after effects.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I've never tried that tbh, I thought it has a totally different affect.

Weed helps alot with anxiety. In general, the calming effect is really nice even if you don't suffer from anxiety. It's a reason why medical marijuana exists, as it does have a lot of benefits other than just to get high. Personally, at least for me, I don't like getting stoned. Just the chill effect is good enough for me.

Although it does have some downsides. For some, if they smoke too much, it could cause them to panic. I know someone who freaks out over it all to often.

Theres different strains of weed, some help you relax, some give you munchies and giggles, depends really, but weed 99% of the time unless someone deals you dirt weed

Ah jeez. I've had the munchies kind before. That in itself was not a good experience for me.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Weed helps alot with anxiety. In general, the calming effect is really nice even if you don't suffer from anxiety. It's a reason why medical marijuana exists, as it does have a lot of benefits other than just to get high. Personally, at least for me, I don't like getting stoned. Just the chill effect is good enough for me.

Although it does have some downsides. For some, if they smoke too much, it could cause them to panic. I know someone who freaks out over it all to often.

That's me. I can never smoke very much. A few hits and I'm done. People hate smoking with me. Or should I say I hate smoking with people. Always this stigmatism or peer pressure to smoke more.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020

Ah jeez. I've had the munchies kind before. That in itself was not a good experience for me.
Crisps are amazing for munchies, but you won't get munchies everytime, but it will almost guarantee you won't have any anxiety from it. I dont smoke it anymore personally coz I drink instead

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018
Snorted ketamine hands down. Good ketamine is extremely rare and it's been a while since I've had it, but those were some fun nights. Listening to music and playing video games on this is always a real treat.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Crisps are amazing for munchies, but you won't get munchies everytime, but it will almost guarantee you won't have any anxiety from it. I dont smoke it anymore personally coz I drink instead

Not healthier, but much more predictable.
Snorted ketamine hands down. Good ketamine is extremely rare and it's been a while since I've had it, but those were some fun nights. Listening to music and playing video games on this is always a real treat.

How'd you get it and what was the experience?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020

Oh yeah drinking is way more unhealthy, but sometimes it takes me completely out of reality(if I drink too much) but I seem to only get tipsy from it these days I drink too much. I should switch to weed for a while lol

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020

I chose poorly the one time it happened to me, haha. My choice was a whole big bag of cheddar popcorn, and I think nearly a whole box of chocolate donuts (around 8). Can't recall much else...lmao. Coming down from the high wasn't fun at all.

Also I don't like drinking while smoking. Being crossfaded makes me feel so ill, makes me sick even thinking about it.

EDIT: just realized you meant not smoking at all. Point still stands. My bad. :ahhha:

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I chose poorly the one time it happened to me, haha. My choice was a whole big bag of cheddar popcorn, and I think nearly a whole box of chocolate donuts (around 8). Can't recall much else...lmao. Coming down from the high wasn't fun at all.

Also I don't like drinking while smoking. Being crossfaded makes me feel so ill, makes me sick even thinking about it.

EDIT: just realized you meant not smoking at all. Point still stands. My bad. :ahhha:
Haha no wonder you felt sick with all the chocolate doughnuts and cheddar popcorn, crisps(chips) in my opinion are the best snacks for munchies. I havent smoked for like 2 months, last time I did i was with my ex with the giggles and munchies lol

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Haha no wonder you felt sick with all the chocolate doughnuts and cheddar popcorn, crisps(chips) in my opinion are the best snacks for munchies. I havent smoked for like 2 months, last time I did i was with my ex with the giggles and munchies lol

Admittedly I was pretty far gone and just kept going. It's only when you regain your sense of self control when you almost immediately regret your actions, at least when it comes to not having the most fun trip. I like the relaxing and giggly aspects, anything else? Nope.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Admittedly I was pretty far gone and just kept going. It's only when you regain your sense of self control when you almost immediately regret your actions, at least when it comes to not having the most fun trip. I like the relaxing and giggly aspects, anything else? Nope.
I was never a big smoker, so when I smoke I only had like 3 or 4 puffs and was high as fuck lol so thats when I was done, drinking though, I can polish a bottle of rum and only be tipsy, weird seeing as I'm only like 52kg lol

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018

I've had friends who were connected to people who sold it a few years ago. The experience for me was like I was in a state where nothing mattered. Sometimes surfaces overlapped in trippy ways or I would close my eyes and be in what seemed like a good dream.

Last edited:
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I've had friends who were connected to people who sold it a few years ago. The experience for me was like I was in a state where nothing mattered. Sometimes surfaces overlapped in trippy ways or I would close my eyes and be in what seemed like a good dream.
I've got a mate who knows people, ive asked him to get me other stuff before but will only do it if its weed :( I wanted to OD on coke but he wouldn't get me any, he didn't know it was to OD I just made up an excuse for it

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018
I've got a mate who knows people, ive asked him to get me other stuff before but will only do it if its weed :( I wanted to OD on coke but he wouldn't get me any, he didn't know it was to OD I just made up an excuse for it

Coke sucks man and don't try to od on it. You're more likely to give yourself an extreme panic attack. I love seeing a fellow trailer park boys fan on here btw.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Coke sucks man and don't try to od on it. You're more likely to give yourself an extreme panic attack. I love seeing a fellow trailer park boys fan on here btw.
Is it really that bad to do it on coke? I havent had it for like 10 years, just thought id have a numb seizure with a nose bleed(weird thought) and I love trailer park Boys haha

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018
Is it really that bad to do it on coke? I havent had it for like 10 years, just thought id have a numb seizure with a nose bleed(weird thought) and I love trailer park Boys haha
I know that I wouldn't want to be stimulated to the point of a cocaine overdose when I die. Panic and anxiety are a couple of things that I would like to avoid in my departure. Chris Farley did not look like he was comfortable at all in the pictures of his death.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I know that I wouldn't want to be stimulated to the point of a cocaine overdose when I die. Panic and anxiety are a couple of things that I would like to avoid in my departure. Chris Farley did not look like he was comfortable at all in the pictures of his death.
I havent seen any pictures tbh, I suffer with massive panic attacks usually to the point I cant move. Shit that reminds me,ive got tramadol here to help me relax I forgot about those lol they knock me out cold

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018
I havent seen any pictures tbh, I suffer with massive panic attacks usually to the point I cant move. Shit that reminds me,ive got tramadol here to help me relax I forgot about those lol they knock me out cold

Tramadol will just destroy your liver, dude. It is the weakest opiate. They give it to dogs.

Reactions: _Kaira_
A

antinatalist123

Oct 6, 2020
Heroin. Weed. Ketamine/DXM.

Edit: I just realized you were searching for solutions. Remove heroin from the list above and maybe add psychedelics.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Reach
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I smoke to stay stoned rather than get stoned, for the same reason you posted. I had some amazing and enlightening times on mushrooms that I would absolutely recommend, as long as you go easy to start. I truly believe psilocybin (stuff in shrooms) is a godsend for mental illness and should be top of the list for research and trials.

I'd love to go back and have a proper night of MDMA at a festival like Glastonbury again, but my SSRIs block any psychoactive effect completely.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
smack does that for me i stop caring about what others think and the world seems nicer. whether it's sunny or raining. I'm more productive at work with it too. but maybe don't start with H off the bat lol try some oxys first. i started doing tramadol and codeine on the weekends a few years ago and i loved that feeling so much i ended up graduating to dope. risky kind of drug but when you're depressed and suicidal literally every day with no options left to try... did you know they're testing buphrenorphine (a replacement drug for heroin addicts) as a depression medication? and I've read somewhere that opiates might help manage BPD symptoms too. you'll get hooked 100% if you do it, but I'd be a hypocrite if I said don't, since you're on SS so you're most likely at the end of your rope too. it's not a cheap habit though.

Last edited:
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
smack does that for me i stop caring about what others think and the world seems nicer. whether it's sunny or raining. I'm more productive at work with it too. but maybe don't start with H off the bat lol try some oxys first. i started doing tramadol and codeine on the weekends a few years ago and i loved that feeling so much i ended up graduating to dope. risky kind of drug but when you're depressed and suicidal literally every day with no options left to try... did you know they're testing buphrenorphine (a replacement drug for heroin addicts) as a depression medication? and I've read somewhere that opiates might help manage BPD symptoms too. you'll get hooked 100% if you do it, but I'd be a hypocrite if I said don't, since you're on SS so you're most likely at the end of your rope too. it's not a cheap habit though.
Do you think buprenorphine would be a safe stuff to try? I mean I don't want to get addicted but I'm more looking for a solution for situations that occur a few times a week. I'm really thinking to try some opioid but I'm afraid it'll make me addicted and I'll spend my savings on it, which is saved for N and other shit.