• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I keep saying this under all drug-related threads and I will keep doing this when necessary. I am a druggie and I advise against all the drugs. Yes, they give you temporary relief. You might say that you don't care about addiction as you are planning to be dead anyway. This is wrong. Addiction is a serious disease. The drug will take control over your life. You won't want to end your life when addicted as you fall in love with the drug. Drugs bring meaning to life, you feel like you're not lonely anymore. And it is dangerous as hell. You will be devastating yourself to the death. Your priority will be to get high at all costs. Trust me, losing control over your behaviour is no fun, it brings a lot of suffering to life. You will steal, lie, even committing crimes.
But it is a pro-choice forum so I must respect your choice. Just keep in mind what I said. I don't want anyone to go through the hell of adiction.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Do you think buprenorphine would be a safe stuff to try? I mean I don't want to get addicted but I'm more looking for a solution for situations that occur a few times a week. I'm really thinking to try some opioid but I'm afraid it'll make me addicted and I'll spend my savings on it, which is saved for N and other shit.
To be honest mate I'm on 8mg have been for 2 years unable to come down. I lasted a week at 6 before I begged caseworker to put it back up.
Thing is when I started it helped the cravings and withdrawal for opium but I didn't get any effects like euphoria or anxiety relief like some mention...
Its like bloody oxygen now though you don't notice it's effect until it's not in your system. I wish I'd have weened down slowly off street heroin or codeine, morphine as you can do that in a week but subutex and methado e especially can take months and like I say from my experience buprenorphine isn't much good as anything I don't even think it helps my pain. I just became severely addicted to something for the sake of avoiding a week's rattle off my smack tablets addiction.

Also benzos are my drug but another I wish I'd avoided great first months un til your tolerance rockets after 3 years your taking 40 mg diazepam to get out of bed then 40 to settle in the evening and 40 in the day if you're lucky to actually know you're on it.

The biggest problem with benzos is obtaining them. You can source smack or crack in an hour. You can get alcohol within 5 minutes.
In theory my benzo habit isn't as expensive as some... £15 a day isn't severe as far as habits go price wise, however the dependency is probably the worst like alcohol but lasts months not days.
Alot of fake tablets about. Like with anything, there's even fake alcohol made it in to supermarkets and commonly sold in small off licences.
But the market for fake tablets is huge. Just because they're in a strip/box doesn't mean they real. Like sometimes you can buy loose ones that have been made in someone's garage and they're highly potent with no cheaper alternative chemicals.

Sorry I am ranting I just think it's downright disgrace drugs are illegal but it's how the elite operate keep people in fear, fear of violence mostly caused by demand for drugs. The drug trade causes most suffering in the world.

Ketamine is brilliant I think.
I can't believe how many people can do weed without benzos.

When I go ill be on a medium dose of Ketamine and medium-high diazepam. And 32mg buprenorphine.
I wouldn't go back to smack as the world seems acceptable then.

Quetzal

Quetzal

Praise Quetzalcoatl
Oct 6, 2020
Modafinil for me -- normally prescribed for people who work nights or have narcolepsy. Basically removes the psychological feeling of "tired," which is a godsend for depression. You can get Adrifinil (older version of it which isn't scheduled in the US) online very easily, or shady Modafinil imported from India (what I do).

Last edited:
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
To be honest mate I'm on 8mg have been for 2 years unable to come down. I lasted a week at 6 before I begged caseworker to put it back up.
Thing is when I started it helped the cravings and withdrawal for opium but I didn't get any effects like euphoria or anxiety relief like some mention...
Its like bloody oxygen now though you don't notice it's effect until it's not in your system. I wish I'd have weened down slowly off street heroin or codeine, morphine as you can do that in a week but subutex and methado e especially can take months and like I say from my experience buprenorphine isn't much good as anything I don't even think it helps my pain. I just became severely addicted to something for the sake of avoiding a week's rattle off my smack tablets addiction.

Also benzos are my drug but another I wish I'd avoided great first months un til your tolerance rockets after 3 years your taking 40 mg diazepam to get out of bed then 40 to settle in the evening and 40 in the day if you're lucky to actually know you're on it.

The biggest problem with benzos is obtaining them. You can source smack or crack in an hour. You can get alcohol within 5 minutes.
In theory my benzo habit isn't as expensive as some... £15 a day isn't severe as far as habits go price wise, however the dependency is probably the worst like alcohol but lasts months not days.
Alot of fake tablets about. Like with anything, there's even fake alcohol made it in to supermarkets and commonly sold in small off licences.
But the market for fake tablets is huge. Just because they're in a strip/box doesn't mean they real. Like sometimes you can buy loose ones that have been made in someone's garage and they're highly potent with no cheaper alternative chemicals.

Sorry I am ranting I just think it's downright disgrace drugs are illegal but it's how the elite operate keep people in fear, fear of violence mostly caused by demand for drugs. The drug trade causes most suffering in the world.

When I go ill be on a medium dose of Ketamine and medium-high diazepam. And 32mg buprenorphine.

It's interesting because I never felt (or I just haven't realized?) that benzos are so addictive. I ordered diazepam from darknet, it's probably legit because the box and everything is really really good quality and the feeling is something I'd expect from 5mg. It works perfectly if I stay in my room and do nothing but when I leave and get in stressful situation it's like nothing.

I was thinking to give a try to weed, but I don't know. Sometimes I think better to die instead of getting drugs, but then I think why not to have some fun anyways, who cares. Not sure, I never had any addiction to any drugs before. I'm afraid opioids would be a bit different though.
Benzos are okay but it's nothing special for me so far what I've tried.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's interesting because I never felt (or I just haven't realized?) that benzos are so addictive. I ordered diazepam from darknet, it's probably legit because the box and everything is really really good quality and the feeling is something I'd expect from 5mg. It works perfectly if I stay in my room and do nothing but when I leave and get in stressful situation it's like nothing.

I was thinking to give a try to weed, but I don't know. Sometimes I think better to die instead of getting drugs, but then I think why not to have some fun anyways, who cares. Not sure, I never had any addiction to any drugs before. I'm afraid opioids would be a bit different though.
Benzos are okay but it's nothing special for me so far what I've tried.
Stay clear if you already feel they're overrated buddy, wasting your money, mind, health.
If you're adament on finding a drug pick one with some character... PCP
Anything is better than benzos and alcohol delerium. Alcohol is great if you can handle it.
Weeds is great if you don't suffer psychosis. And dare I say most psychiatric prescription medication.

Helheim

Helheim

Oct 7, 2020
How about phenibut ? It works like benzos, but you are more functional. They give it to Russian astronauts.

R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Stay clear if you already feel they're overrated buddy, wasting your money, mind, health.
If you're adament on finding a drug pick one with some character... PCP
Anything is better than benzos and alcohol delerium. Alcohol is great if you can handle it.
Weeds is great if you don't suffer psychosis. And dare I say most psychiatric prescription medication.
So basically you're suggesting me to try SSRI or something similar? I didn't know it can have the effect I'm looking for. I think benzos are overrated or I just took too little to be effective. It's good for making me sleepy before bedtime, but that's all. Weed is tricky for me because I've never smoked and smoking itself is not ideal for me. Alcohol fucks up my gut and makes me nauseated, and don't like the taste. Damn I'm too picky
Can you get ketamine, maybe from a doctor or clinic that dispenses it? I had versed in the hospital as an anasthetic and I will never forget the feeling of all my anxiety draining out of my body as if it was a liquid flowing down and out through the soles of my feet. That was the best I've ever felt.
Well, I haven't tried to talk with psychiatrist. I'm not sure how it goes here, if ketamine is even something they'd consider. Maybe I give it a try or just order from darkweb.

Last edited:
M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I hope it's okay to post this here but I think many of you have some experience with drugs. What I'm looking for is something that would totally switch me in a "I don't care" mode but I could still kinda function, like at least walk. I have tried valium 5mg of benzos but in a situation when I'm with people around me (stressful for me) it doesn't work that well. Should I higher the dose or try opioids like codeine? Or mix them? Only thing I can't tolerate is alcohol so far, benzos are fine. I don't go out often so I wouldn't use it frequently, but I'd love to have something that kicks me out of this misery till I'm surrounded by people.
OXYS or better yet, heroin! My first experience I was thinking about how ducked my life was yet how it doesn't matter cause I feel so good, peaceful, and that nothing could harm me. Now, I absolutely do not recommend you do it. Trust me, having a habit like that is worse than death and what's being sold is potentially lethal.

No! I'm here and soon will CTB all because of this "miracle" drug suboxone and my dumbass getting addicted to opiates. I'm a slave to my doctor who writes the prescription and my pharmacy. I always run out early and realize now that half my life's been spent in withdrawals. (I also take adderall and Valium though) first off, suboxone is VERY strong so you need to have a big tolerance to be able to take it and not get really ill. It is addictive and very hard to get off of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reach
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
OXYS or better yet, heroin! My first experience I was thinking about how ducked my life was yet how it doesn't matter cause I feel so good, peaceful, and that nothing could harm me. Now, I absolutely do not recommend you do it. Trust me, having a habit like that is worse than death and what's being sold is potentially lethal.

No! I'm here and soon will CTB all because of this "miracle" drug suboxone and my dumbass getting addicted to opiates. I'm a slave to my doctor who writes the prescription and my pharmacy. I always run out early and realize now that half my life's been spent in withdrawals. (I also take adderall and Valium though) first off, suboxone is VERY strong so you need to have a big tolerance to be able to take it and not get really ill. It is addictive and very hard to get off of.
You're planning to ctb because of you're addiction? Or you use of drugs is just something that you wanted to try to avoid ctb?

Basically you don't recommend opiates to try because it'll likely to make my situation worse than now. :(

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
You're planning to ctb because of you're addiction? Or you use of drugs is just something that you wanted to try to avoid ctb?

Basically you don't recommend opiates to try because it'll likely to make my situation worse than now. :(
Yes, I don't recommend. I've been on Valium for 10 years, suboxone for 8, adderall for 4 years. They all have serious consequences when you come off them. They rewire your brain and because I already suffer from severe depression when I'm on them, if I were to come off I know I'd never be ok and life would be a nightmare. I ruined myself. Instead of CTB years ago, I chose drugs, lost everything I had, made a fool of myself. I just wish I hadn't embarrassed myself so much before CTB. Don't do what I did. Guess I don't have any recommendations other then putting effort into being mindful and meditating. That worked for me until things got out of hand.

Reactions: TooConscious
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you do it frequently enough, you are guaranteed to develop physical dependency. If you do it a little and are genetically predisposed to addiction, you will find a little will eventually become a lot. "I used to do a little, then a little didn't do it, and a little got more and more..."

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Yes, I don't recommend. I've been on Valium for 10 years, suboxone for 8, adderall for 4 years. They all have serious consequences when you come off them. They rewire your brain and because I already suffer from severe depression when I'm on them, if I were to come off I know I'd never be ok and life would be a nightmare. I ruined myself. Instead of CTB years ago, I chose drugs, lost everything I had, made a fool of myself. I just wish I hadn't embarrassed myself so much before CTB. Don't do what I did. Guess I don't have any recommendations other then putting effort into being mindful and meditating. That worked for me until things got out of hand.
You conveyed the point I was trying to make.
So basically you're suggesting me to try SSRI or something similar? I didn't know it can have the effect I'm looking for. I think benzos are overrated or I just took too little to be effective. It's good for making me sleepy before bedtime, but that's all. Weed is tricky for me because I've never smoked and smoking itself is not ideal for me. Alcohol fucks up my gut and makes me nauseated, and don't like the taste. Damn I'm too picky

Well, I haven't tried to talk with psychiatrist. I'm not sure how it goes here, if ketamine is even something they'd consider. Maybe I give it a try or just order from darkweb.
Far from it I f***ed up grammar I was trying to say most people should avoid psychiatric medication by a mile and street substances tend to be less damaging unless you land extremely lucky with the medication that fits you perfectly first time.

Last edited:
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Heroin is definitely an "I don't care about anything" drug.
But you have to be very careful, 10 days of continuous use and you really won't care about anything else in your life other than H.
If you don't do it daily, it's the best one to switch off inside but stay functioning.

Ketamine is great, but you cannot really function or do other things on it (at least on larger doses), it is an anesthetic and you won't even be able to walk, let alone interact with other people, unless you take minimal doses.

Mushrooms, DMT, LSD are all good to get away, but not to be functioning.

As for Buprenorphine, I cannot say... I only used it occasionally to get off the opiates, but never really felt it.
Some clean friends say that it does the job for them, but for me it never did.

Weed is not good for not giving a fuck, it makes many people paranoid and others easily see that you're high.

To be functioning and not give a fuck - only Heroin.
Unfortunately.

Last edited:
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Xanax does the trick for me I just take one and world and its wife can piss off and leave me alone.

R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Heroin is definitely an "I don't care about anything" drug.
But you have to be very careful, 10 days of continuous use and you really won't care about anything else in your life other than H.
If you don't do it daily, it's the best one to switch off inside but stay functioning.

Ketamine is great, but you cannot really function or do other things on it (at least on larger doses), it is an anesthetic and you won't even be able to walk, let alone interact with other people, unless you take minimal doses.

Mushrooms, DMT, LSD are all good to get away, but not to be functioning.

As for Buprenorphine, I cannot say... I only used it occasionally to get off the opiates, but never really felt it.
Some clean friends say that it does the job for them, but for me it never did.

Weed is not good for not giving a fuck, it makes many people paranoid and others easily see that you're high.

To be functioning and not give a fuck - only Heroin.
Unfortunately.
I think I'll try heroin when I really have nothing else to lose. I'm a student currently and working part time, so I'm afraid it'll fuck me more than my depression and anxiety (and loneliness). I'm also a rookie in injecting stuff, and kinda risky doing it here. Best would be some kind of tablet I guess, but I don't think I can find a perfect solution. Thanks for the info!

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Modafinil for me -- normally prescribed for people who work nights or have narcolepsy. Basically removes the psychological feeling of "tired," which is a godsend for depression. You can get Adrifinil (older version of it which isn't scheduled in the US) online very easily, or shady Modafinil imported from India (what I do).
I love modafinil it makes me feel so productive