• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Some bridges once jumped lead to your body being found like the Golden gate bridge.

One plan I have is to abandon my car at the airport and then fly to an area near a suicide bridge. Then jump and then never be found. I would toss my phone and wallet...remove all my teeth and burn my finger tips lol

Last edited:
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
How would you remove all your teeth

If you had to go to such extremes, then how about just adjust your overall plan a little. Instead of dying in your own country, just fly a bit further, such as to the other side of the world, and jump from some different bridge in a different location??

For example, if you lived in the U.S, but flew to south east asia, then no one would recognize your body at all. Since you were planning to fly on a plane anyways

This would save that pain from having to remove teeth and burn fingers lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How would you remove all your teeth

If you had to go to such extremes, then how about just adjust your overall plan a little. Instead of dying in your own country, just fly a bit further, such as to the other side of the world, and jump from some different bridge in a different location??

For example, if you lived in the U.S, but flew to south east asia, then no one would recognize your body at all. Since you were planning to fly on a plane anyways

This would save that pain from having to remove teeth and burn fingers lol
Tianmen skywalk looks good. So fly to China and then what? I'd need Chinese currency right? Do they speak English? And I need a passport.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Tianmen skywalk looks good. So fly to China and then what? I'd need Chinese currency right? Do they speak English? And I need a passport.
Doesn't have to be china. Your main goal is to decrease the chance of your body being recognized by people you know, right? With the internet and google map/ streets, you can find countless locations and bridges, especially if you're already willing to take the step to fly somewhere

I believe investing effort to be creative with finding more location choices, is still easier than the effort to remove teeth and burn fingers. Will be worth the effort to do more research with locations

Or can drive somewhere far as well since you have a car. Don't have to limit yourself. With access to car/ plane, you have plenty of options

Reactions: CelestialDiana and Forveleth
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I think it's hard to retrieve bodies from rivers unless you're jumping into a lake. However if you have a family and evidence that you were at specific location you will be find easily.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
...remove all my teeth and burn my finger tips lol
DNA identification exists. Do you have any scars/birthmarks? They can also be used to identify you. Tattoos? Piercings?

Pulling teeth is a form of torture and is extremely painful. I doubt you could successfully achieve that. Your fingertips are some of the most sensitive parts of your skin which means removing these will also be incredibly painful. You also can't remove just the surface layer of your skin as your fingerprints will grow back. You have to remove down to deep layers of the dermis, which I don't think anybody could reasonably do.

Reactions: CelestialDiana
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Doesn't have to be china. Your main goal is to decrease the chance of your body being recognized by people you know, right? With the internet and google map/ streets, you can find countless locations and bridges, especially if you're already willing to take the step to fly somewhere

I believe investing effort to be creative with finding more location choices, is still easier than the effort to remove teeth and burn fingers. Will be worth the effort to do more research with locations

Or can drive somewhere far as well since you have a car. Don't have to limit yourself. With access to car/ plane, you have plenty of options
I'm surprised you don't realize the removing teeth, etc thing was a joke. Look at how I wrote it.

Anyway, I don't know what to do. I want my body gone. Some people jump and are swept out to sea. What bridges are those? And what happens if a foreigner with no identification ctb?
DNA identification exists. Do you have any scars/birthmarks? They can also be used to identify you. Tattoos? Piercings?

Pulling teeth is a form of torture and is extremely painful. I doubt you could successfully achieve that. Your fingertips are some of the most sensitive parts of your skin which means removing these will also be incredibly painful. You also can't remove just the surface layer of your skin as your fingerprints will grow back. You have to remove down to deep layers of the dermis, which I don't think anybody could reasonably do.
I was kidding about that. How is it not obvious? I even put "lol."

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm surprised you don't realize the removing teeth, etc thing was a joke. Look at how I wrote it.

Anyway, I don't know what to do. I want my body gone. Some people jump and are swept out to sea. What bridges are those? And what happens if a foreigner with no identification ctb?

I was kidding about that. How is it not obvious? I even put "lol."
Reading tone of voice over text is notoriously difficult, especially when you're on a site where people would genuinely try to do this.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialDiana and Forveleth
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Reading tone of voice over text is notoriously difficult, especially when you're on a site where people would genuinely try to do this.
Exactly

Anyways, @Ambivalent1 I'm glad you were joking then, because I honestly thought you had to be extremely stupid to have considered that, out of the many other options that are available lol, but just didn't want to be rude. Also because like @Forveleth said, DNA identification through some of the methods you mentioned, does indeed exist, so it does lead people to believe it, since this is a CTB forum

Reactions: Forveleth and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Exactly

Anyways, @Ambivalent1 I'm glad you were joking then, because I honestly thought you had to be extremely stupid to have considered that, out of the many other options that are available lol, but just didn't want to be rude. Also because like @Forveleth said, DNA identification through some of the methods you mentioned, does indeed exist, so it does lead people to believe it, since this is a CTB forum
If I jumped off a bridge in China and was discovered, what would happen? Extradite my corpse and then try and figure out who I am?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If I jumped off a bridge in China and was discovered, what would happen? Extradite my corpse and then try and figure out who I am?
They can't extradite your corpse until they know who you are. They wouldn't know where to send you. Nowadays with DNA ancestry websites and extensive criminal DNA databases and all of the other incredible advances in DNA technology it will be a hell of a lot harder to never be discovered ever again. It's expensive to track someone down through DNA, so if would depend on how much they cared, but it's likely anywhere you go to off yourself will make an effort to identify you. The digital age makes disappearing without a trace near impossible it seems. It's wonderful for crime victims who are able to be found, however if it's apparent it was intentional I do wish someone could be left anonymous if it's obvious they were an adult and by choice they don't want to be discovered.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Ambivalent1
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
"Body gone" to truly never be retrieved or found will require something extreme.
Think laying waiting for flowing lava to overtake your body. That'd do it. Or jumping into a massive sinkhole with boiling water at the bottom. Something like that. Geologically active and forbidding areas.
Not easy. But if absolutely never being recovered is important, the only way really.
The other challenge is if your goal is to make your disappearance mysterious, nobody being aware of your ultimate fate. So you'd have to sneakily access such a dangerous place without being noticed.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Too idealistic. We live in a time where you should assume your body can be found no matter what, with the exception of the middle of the ocean. And bridge, let alone a bridge that'll get the title of a suicide bridge probably has cameras. If you go to a bridge from an airport, just the fact that there's an airport in the vicinity, should give you an idea of the chances.

On another note, since teeth have been mentioned, teeth are resilient as fuck and are the most common archaeological find related to human/hominin remains. Talking thousands to millions of years here. Your teeth will be able to identify who you are, the science behind it is crazy impressive. Even a thousand years from now it'll tell you your gender, age, diet, height, skin color, where you grew up, any abuse you suffered, etc.

Basically give up on it

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Too idealistic. We live in a time where you should assume your body can be found no matter what, with the exception of the middle of the ocean. And bridge, let alone a bridge that'll get the title of a suicide bridge probably has cameras. If you go to a bridge from an airport, just the fact that there's an airport in the vicinity, should give you an idea of the chances.

On another note, since teeth have been mentioned, teeth are resilient as fuck and are the most common archaeological find related to human/hominin remains. Talking thousands to millions of years here. Your teeth will be able to identify who you are, the science behind it is crazy impressive. Even a thousand years from now it'll tell you your gender, age, diet, height, skin color, where you grew up, any abuse you suffered, etc.

Basically give up on it
:(

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
i would imagine jumping into deep water from about any bridge would make you disappear, as long as your weighed down.... like weight vest and belts
would have to be deep enough or dangerous enough to deter divers from attempting do find your body, in the case someone saw you jump

Reactions: Ambivalent1