LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Itll be the woods for me. On a nice sunny day.

Reactions: arposandra and Kikoo Loool
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'd like to just be comfortable in my own bed, surrounded by all my things, but I really don't want my best friend or landlord to have to find me. And that's what will end up happening if I stay here. So I'm thinking about getting the nicest hotel room I can afford. I won't be in my own space, but I will be very comfortable and I'm ok with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: stevieu, LMLN, BPDbitch and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I know returning to 'the scene of the crime' would make it easier but that's not possible, I don't live there anymore

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Either into a motel room or into the wild. The later has my preference.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I think id prefer my own bed. I've always felt safe and protected in it. I imagine i'd finally take my SN and just get in the blankets and curl up in the warmth of it and finally pass over.

Reactions: stevieu, Deleted member 15021, Justhere and 2 others
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
I think id prefer my own bed. I've always felt safe and protected in it. I imagine i'd finally take my SN and just get in the blankets and curl up in the warmth of it and finally pass over.
same!

• Love
Reactions: issyishere
Justhere

Justhere

Student
Feb 2, 2020
Somewhere far away and secluded. So safety and security is the last thing I will ever feel

• Love
Reactions: stevieu, arposandra and Kikoo Loool
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Luxury Hotel Room

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
TimeTheTaleWereTold

TimeTheTaleWereTold

lifeguard, save me from life
Jan 30, 2020
my main fantasy is succumbing to hypothermia in the middle of a field somewhere. although i know now that hypothermia isn't a very reliable method, i still definitely want to be in the middle of some field, or somewhere where i'm unlikely to be found

Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
I'll be on my own very soon. So, I'll be on my futon when the sun comes through my window

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
As much as I'd like to be on a beach or something, I will have to do it at home ❤

shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
In the bed where my husband died last january.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LMLN and Xena87
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
Ideally embracing someone in my arms. But seeing how apparently I wasn't even good enough for my ctb partner, I am going to do it it the woods just a point blank easy hang by myself. Die like most of my life was, all alone and the rain and elements can clean up my mess.

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
In my own bed, I think. I like familiarity, but I do worry about family members having to deal with the aftermath and emotions associated with finding me :aw:

If it was to be somewhere else, it would be somewhere quiet and peaceful, surrounded by nature. Breathing in my last breaths of fresh air and hearing the sounds of birdsong before drifting into unconsciousness.

D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I really don't want to traumatize my family or an innocent person. So I would go to an isolated area in a forest maybe, and have a scheduled alert for the police to find me.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
my main fantasy is succumbing to hypothermia in the middle of a field somewhere. although i know now that hypothermia isn't a very reliable method, i still definitely want to be in the middle of some field, or somewhere where i'm unlikely to be found
I feel this way too. Somewhere in the woods. It would be a peaceful and comforting place for me. Except it would be SN for me.

Reactions: TimeTheTaleWereTold
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Ideally embracing someone in my arms. But seeing how apparently I wasn't even good enough for my ctb partner, I am going to do it it the woods just a point blank easy hang by myself. Die like most of my life was, all alone and the rain and elements can clean up my mess.
Deep down every one of us is alone, and that is true no matter how successful or unsuccessful we may be in life. So you needn't feel a failure. Why not give life another try? Good luck.

clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
snuggled up in a freshly changed and made bed. soft blanket, fluffy pillows. surrounded by items and trinkets that remind me of better times, of dear memories in my life. the smell of home and safety.