• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Where do most people hang?

i don't want that my house can't be sold afterwards, i can imagine people don't want a house where someone suicides in the master bedroom? ..

I thought i would do the barn and had it setup.
but i prefer the bedroom tho… but i can understand it's frightening for people that buy a house. Like a haunt. When it happened inside a house. A barn is lesser of a problem then.

It will come out since we have a local news site etc.

Still i think i prefer the house. It's less shocking imo for the people i leave behind. (If you can call it 'less' shocking)

but i'm chronically ill. So i guess they somehow expect.

i can't go to a hotel or outside. And i won't prefer that with everything going viral online these days.

Thanks

Last edited:
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
i don't want that my house can't be sold afterwards, i can imagine people don't want a house where someone suicides in the master bedroom? ..
In this economy, with this housing market? As long as you're found before you decomp and leave a permanent RN13-shaped stain the carpet, or leave any kind of other destructive crime scene, you'll find a buyer. It'll ward off people afraid of ghosts and whatever but people die in their homes all the time for all sorts of reasons. I say this presuming you have no intention of haunting and tormenting the new residents, however 😁

That being said, yes, most people hang in their bedroom or in the basement. Personally I would pick the bedroom, more friendly and comforting. But do whatever you feel most emotionally satisfied with. It's wholesome of you to care so much about a detail like this!

• Love
Reactions: prone2fury, RN13 and Forveleth
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
In this economy, with this housing market? As long as you're found before you decomp and leave a permanent RN13-shaped stain the carpet, or leave any kind of other destructive crime scene, you'll find a buyer. It'll ward off people afraid of ghosts and whatever but people die in their homes all the time for all sorts of reasons. I say this presuming you have no intention of haunting and tormenting the new residents, however 😁

That being said, yes, most people hang in their bedroom or in the basement. Personally I would pick the bedroom, more friendly and comforting. But do whatever you feel most emotionally satisfied with. It's wholesome of you to care so much about a detail like this!
Thanks for your informative and helpfull reply.

I wish my doctor didn't destroy my life with a medication so i could stay in this world i loved it. But it's what it is.
Now i just make clear i burden the loved ones with the aftermath as least as possible but also have to think about my own wishes a bit 👍🏻 i hate they'll have to go through this grief.
For myself i try to acquiesce.

Tnx again.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: astonishedturnip and Forveleth
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I were planning on hanging on my property and concerned about resale value on said property, neither of which I am, or would be, and if I had the choice between a bedroom in the house, or a barn on the property, I'd, personally, choose the barn, just for the simple fact that it would be easier to secure a rope in the barn and at a higher distance from the ground. But, that's just me.

Reactions: astonishedturnip, Goku Black, RN13 and 1 other person
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
From personal experience, my father hung himself in the basement of my home growing up. My mother hasn't tried to sell the house yet but does plan to eventually. Granted it was about 20 years ago but when I google the address nothing about the incident comes up. The only thing written in the local news at the time was an obituary. I can't recall it exactly, but it either didn't list the cause of death or said "suicide" with no further details. As long as you don't leave an uncleanable mess and your family doesn't let the details slip into local gossip, I think it's unlikely to be something that potential buyers would know or that lowers the value of the home.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish you the best with whatever you end up doing.

• Informative
Reactions: RN13
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
From personal experience, my father hung himself in the basement of my home growing up. My mother hasn't tried to sell the house yet but does plan to eventually. Granted it was about 20 years ago but when I google the address nothing about the incident comes up. The only thing written in the local news at the time was an obituary. I can't recall it exactly, but it either didn't list the cause of death or said "suicide" with no further details. As long as you don't leave an uncleanable mess and your family doesn't let the details slip into local gossip, I think it's unlikely to be something that potential buyers would know or that lowers the value of the home.
Depending on local laws, you do have to disclose whether someone died in the home within a certain number of years to potential buyers. Whether you have to disclose where on the property they died may also vary depending upon location. OP I'd suggest you look up the laws around this for your jurisdiction. It may not be an issue & then you could go by preference rather than worrying about resale value

• Informative
Reactions: drearysunrise and RN13
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Of the four people I've known or who were related to people I know IRL who successfully hung themselves (full suspension) only one was in the house. One was on the garage, one was in the local woods and the final was close to the house (shortly after he finished building it).

• Informative
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Of the four people I've known or who were related to people I know IRL who successfully hung themselves (full suspension) only one was in the house. One was on the garage, one was in the local woods and the final was close to the house (shortly after he finished building it).
Oke for me it will be partial.
It can't be that hard since even kids of 12, 13 years old are succesfully doing it (sadly)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The previous owner of my house was CTB with full suspension. I know this and it doesn't mean anything to me. There is no difference between someone's natural death and CTB. Both are death. My upstairs neighbor told me this a year ago. He was surprised when I didn't react at all.