• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
when i saw as a child
the scene in the movie logans run i wish i would die like that too

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I thought my life would turn out a lot better- I had signs of good things happening, but I also was betrayed badly by a number of people around me. I was too naive and too trusting- I didn't understand how mean and manipulative so many people are. I had extremely bad luck when younger, though, with horrible, extremely abusive parents and with extreme bullies all around- some of who pretended to be friends, which made it even worse. As I went on in life I met more and more nice people- there are a lot of them out there, but in some ways it was too late- I was on the wrong track due to previous abuses, especially financially and career-wise, but also socially in key ways, and getting my priorities wrong when younger was directly due to the abuses and betrayals. It's very diffficult knowing that if I could go back in time and talk to myself for five (or maybe fifteen) minutes about how to tell which people are real friends and how to communicate with and connect with people who really care, plus how to fight back against certain abusive people, and plus certain ideas for a career and finances, my life would have turned out very well. I was so close to getting on the right track sometimes, but I never really got there and too many years have slipped away now.

JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
When I was a kid, I think I wanted to become an adult so I can be as childish and carefree as I wish, and do fun and creative things because I really didn't get to and I knew I wouldn't or a long, long time.
I was in objectively somewhat worse situation than my peers and I could never really cope or take it well - guess it's just lack of resilience.
So yep, I think I knew I was sentenced to a lifetime of misery but hoped I might make it work out somehow... so much about that

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Didnt thought about the future. I just wqs a kid interested in kids stuff.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
No never. Same with being homeless. Or schizophrenic. Or dying alone. Or never having kids. It never occurred to me. But here we are.

erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Just a few years ago, I was technically suicidal, but never intended on acting on it (or even telling anyone). I was a Christian at the time and was under the impression that people who commit suicide go to Hell. There's many things to be said on the topic of Christianity's bizarre beliefs and practices, but I will leave it at this: guilt-tripping only leads down a dark road.

Child-me had a very big imagination. It was so vast with fairly detailed world-building. It was to a point where I enjoyed living in my own mind more than in "Earth". I was pretty creative and even wrote a few books. Looking back on it, some of my storylines and characters from grade school and middle school are better than ones I make now.

My dreams formed a fanciful future for myself in which I'd be a well-respected show creator or a successful (not exactly "famous") author.

To make a long story short, I realized more truths about the world and all the issues of it.

Bad will forever outweigh good.

There is no such thing as unconditional love.

Every one is there you except when it doesn't benefit them.

Life is a curse and an unnecessary cruelty. People who reproduce are selfish and honestly disgusting.

Friendship is a toxic distraction.

I went through several existential crises, but no longer have any. Life has no meaning, and that is all. Any meanings people assign to life is just self-manipulation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Labean and LonelyBrazilian
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Never! And I wouldn't want it if I felt better, but I'm fighting something and I failed recently what made me a lot worse,I thought in January I'm better but there came reality and my mind collapsed again.