• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CelebrateWithMe

May 3, 2019
Not, as a child I had a lot of plans, ambitions, posibilities to develop my skills. I imagined that I will be another "man of success" with great job, family, house etc. On the other hand, I always was sure that I didn't want to get old, so I probably taken under consideration to end with myself earlier.
Still few decades left me to become old, but even now I lost my entire motivation.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Kassender and Marz
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Not at all. I feel so sad when I think back to when I was a 5-6 year old kid. I was very bright and talkative. I had big dreams and hopes. I feel like that little girl is dead. I killed her.
I relate to this so much

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and spanishguy22
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
I certainly never imagined it as a young kid. Even though my family was a dysfunctional mess, I was (for the most part) a fairly happy child. I did well in school, had lots of friends and, although my family was relatively poor, had more or less everything I needed. Things did start to go wrong when I was around 11 though. That was when the bullying got bad and my self esteem started to get stripped away. Mental illness (depression, generalised anxiety and social anxiety) soon followed, the bullying got worse and at 13 I made a pathetic attempt to ctb. My depression always came in bouts though, so during the stretches in between, I managed to remain hopeful. I still did well in school (at least in certain subjects), still had friends and still had a lot of ambition for the future. I really expected things to get better, but instead they became increasingly worse. And now here I am. 10 year old me could never have imagined I'd end up here.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Circles and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
it's just so fucked up that the people who actually experience the worst things when young are then cursed with mental illness to suffer all life, while the ones who went lwith childhood like a breeze get to live a happy life. this life is so bullshit and fucking horrible lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, one.way.out, Circles and 3 others
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I didn't even know suicide was a thing until I was 10. Even then, I had no desire. I'd have to say I would have never imagined myself turning into... This. I was a confident, if not somewhat annoying, child. Now I'm a depressed mess who is on autopilot most of the time. And it's been this way since I was 14, when I got abused by someone who I thought cared about me; this gave me trust issues beyond repair and made my anxiety worse. And when other bad things happened in my life, the anxiety just got worse and worse. Why would I want to live like this? Always nervous, insecure, and self-deprecating. Can't function without being reassured.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Kassender and Circles
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
When I was younger I was afraid of death. Now I'm not. Funny.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Circles
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
No. I was too naive for pessimism. Then I grew up and learned how monstrous life really is.

• Hugs
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I knew amidst the bullying it would affect my life deeply but I didn't know it would lead to lifelong hikikomori and a life without any form of expression. That is just one aspect that lead me to such a life of course there are other reasons including the accumulative effect of isolation degrading my mind.
I first told myself I would die by suicide when I was a small child, 7-10 years old. Then later, when I was something like 15-17 years old, I told myself that every second I suffered was a punishment for not doing suicide. "If you don't want to suffer, just kill yourself, you idiot." I told myself.

I guess it's because I've suffered from mental, emotional and physical abuse all my life. My parents abused me, my schoolmates abused me etc. I'm nothing but a punching bag. Like Jesus was destined to die on a cross hated by everybody no matter what he said or did, so too was I destined to be a free punching bag.

But of course I also thought it would better than this. I believed, absolutely naively, that if I continued to live and suffer, then when I turned 20 and became an adult everyone would automatically start to respect and like me, as if being an adult was equivalent to being some kind of Pope. Now I'm an adult and people treat me like I was a child.

These both are completely relatable. I've spent more of my life feeling like I'm dying than living.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Xaphous and Manaaja
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
When I was younger I was afraid of death. Now I'm not. Funny.
The first time I had been in a psychiatrist was precisely because I had afraid of my suicide thoughts. The doctor said to me at the time that I should't feel fear of death or the suicide thoughts but just never want to do that.

• Hugs
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
The first time I had been in a psychiatrist was precisely because I had afraid of my suicide thoughts. The doctor said to me at the time that I should't feel fear of death or the suicide thoughts but just never want to do that.
Typical #wowthanksimcured response

• Hugs
S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
yes, I always had strange feelings as a child every so often

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
No way!!! I was absolutely sure I was going places, that I would become successful and everything!!! I never even thought once about killing myself. Moreover, I couldn't understand why anyone would want to ctb. Especially rich people. I think I was very judgmental. Now I understand it too well……

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, OnlyTheWind, Risperdead and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot remember ever wanting to be alive and from a young age I have found death comforting. It has never felt right, me being alive. However back then I did not know how bad things could get. Things have only got worse as time has passed.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, OnlyTheWind and Risperdead
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I never thought it would end this way, but once I started down this path, I knew it was the only way it could end.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, FuneralCry and The Lonely
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
I was depressed since the moment I became self-aware. I had death wishes since I was about 4. And I had some semblance of CTB plans since I was 6. That is, I always hated my life. Although, as a child, I thought all my problems would magically go away when I'd become an adult. Because at least I'd be able to drink and smoke

That did not come true. I now know that Democrats can destroy my life with nothing more than a personal whim "for my safety", like the Biden-19 quarantines. At the same time, I can equally easily defy their whims with my newfound conservative friends, like I did in May last year. That, and travel to the adjacent state, where I went for a haircut, a drink in a bar, and a hike in a park, all of which were impossible in my own libturd state that almost made me commit suicide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, OnlyTheWind and The Lonely
I

In2thewoods

Sep 6, 2021
It makes me so sad that everyone on this forum was at one time a smiling child. Anyone ever see the movie with Robert Deniro called, The Fan? SPOILER ALERT: Anyway, its a sad movie about a failed guy who has a shit job, does some bad stuff and eventually ctb by cop. At the end just as the credits roll it shows a picture of him as a happy child in a moment of triumph. I cried uncontrollably after that. Even now, I break down just writing about it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: END21_22, patheticpartner, Beeper and 3 others
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Yes!
It was kind of my worst nightmare …
It just became true quite sooner than I was expecting…

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and OnlyTheWind
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
It makes me so sad that everyone on this forum was at one time a smiling child. Anyone ever see the movie with Robert Deniro called, The Fan? SPOILER ALERT: Anyway, its a sad movie about a failed guy who has a shit job, does some bad stuff and eventually ctb by cop. At the end just as the credits roll it shows a picture of him as a happy child in a moment of triumph. I cried uncontrollably after that. Even now, I break down just writing about it.

I was never a "smiling" child. I had wishes of dying as early age 4. :O And I had some crude CTB plans since age 6. But the movie I wished to model myself after was "Falling Down", not "The Fan". That is, spend time with quirky strangers, cause some mayhem, hurt a bunch of dregs of society (like those gangsters near the beginning), blow up some shit, stick it to a bunch of bureaucrats (like those road construction workers), and die at the end to avoid arrest by cops.

• Love
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
In hindsight I now realize that I was mentally unwell as a child. But at the time when I was growing up I was never able to put things into perspective and realize how bad things can get.

They say ignorance is bliss, but I do wish that I had some insight pertaining to my mental health when I was younger.

• Love
C

checkedout

Nov 6, 2021
Kind of ,yeah. I was always sad and lonely -- even at age 5. I didn't feel loved by my dad (ever) and by the time I was 13 or so, I didn't feel loved or seen by my mom either.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 8evergo, patheticpartner and MyStateKilledMe
Labean

Labean

Nov 5, 2021
Детство было чудесным и волнующим. Но в будущем было столько предательства со стороны близких и любимых, что я сейчас здесь.

• Hugs
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
No, it wasn't until I left uni that I felt this way. I got my "dream" job and worked there for 3 months. Then something just broke inside me. I thought "this is what I have to do almost everyday for the rest of my life?". Now I'm severely depressed and don't find joy in anything anymore. Everything seems like a crappy distraction to how terrible life actually is.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Beeper
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I never thought I'd end up this way as a kid. I just distracted myself by playing video games and hanging with my brother.

• Hugs
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
NEVER, never thought of it. I often have talks and apologize to my younger self, the one that was a kid and had a lot of dreams and aspirations. I apologize to him for ruining his dreams and not being able of keeping it up. It can be very painful to think of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Snake of Eden, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
N

nico1420

Aug 20, 2021
i cant really remember when was the first time i knew i didnt wanted to live till old age...but i guest that it started after 12's or something like that...before that i already thought about death some times but i was still protected by my childish resilience

• Hugs
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Before I was 14 I thought that when I grew up I would have a good job, go to a good college, have friends and a girlfriend. Now I'm 22 and the only thing I have is my bed where I spend the whole day lying down.

• Hugs
Reactions: END21_22 and patheticpartner
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Yes. All the time. Since I was 4

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and moths
moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
known since i was about 9. i always wanted control over my own death, never wanted to succumb slowly to a horrifying disease. never wanted to be stripped of what little dignity i have left. i just never imagined it would come so soon. thought maybe i'd live a somewhat long and fulfilling life and kill myself the minute i noticed signs of something like cancer or dementia. oh well.

• Love
Reactions: Toonloon and patheticpartner
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Yes because around 7-8 is when my whole life when to hell with abuse and poverty so bad that CPS was called numerous times because of how i looked and smelled. I was born with a lot of health issues and so i always felt that I was a burden and that if I had never been born than my family never would have moved to his horrible town and struggled as hard as we did

• Hugs
Reactions: moths