• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
As long as I remember I've always hated myself and wanted to die, but never was enough courageous for it.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Escaper Boy and Final Escape
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I've been like this since I was a kid to be honest, just had some motivation to keep going that now I don't

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sadly I did. I began to feel hopeless about my future pretty early on. I just felt like I was suffering a lot in my childhood. It was neglect, some abuse, poverty, possible learning disability. I had the sense early that I might be fucked in this life. I would have needed early intervention to not go off the rails.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and NextSummer
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
No. I'm not surprised I ended up like this. I'm surprised that I can't keep a job. Not sure where that one came from but my depressions been here my whole life.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
I first tried to kill myself aged 9, as a result of relentless bullying. Things got better until my late teens when a tragedy triggered a relapse back to being suicidal. I've managed to eek out a bit of a life since but suicide has always been in my mind. I don't ever remember a time conceiving any possibility I might live to an old age.

• Love
Angie6173

Angie6173

Sc @trashbaquette kik Angieieiei☠ email~borisviaa@
Apr 16, 2019
Never, but as a kid I kept thinking to myself If i were to die I'd go to hell. I grew up Catholic

• Hugs
Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
Yes. I now wouldn't call it a real attempt since there was no chance in hell that it would've succeeded, but I did try to slit my wrists when I was 10. Been downhill since then, pretty much. The idea that I might've had a decent life seems the more improbable one to me.

• Love
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Nov 4, 2018
I was 5, 6 or 7 years old. I prayed for death, I remember me. I have little memory of the time. Violence and all that. I hated myself. I was afraid.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and NoDream
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
When I was young, I wanted to die because of small little things.
Back then sometime I suddenly think about how my parents are going to leave me first and I will be stuck in this living hell on my own.
Now I just learnt that this is the only way out of my misery. To say the truth, I didnt expect myself to turn out to be like this. Always wanted to live normally like others. Guess that can only be a dream that will never come true.

• Love
A

abandonedoldshed

Apr 17, 2019
I remember wanting to die when I was 8. I'm neuro-atypical and gay and it felt like the whole world was a joke that everyone else was in on and I had no idea what was going on. Still don't, really. I don't understand why the world is so cruel.
There have been moments of happiness, and years of it even, and I thought maybe for a while, I'd have a normal life. But then my daughter died before she even started school, and I will never have a normal life now. It's completely impossible.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and ApproachingSilence
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I honestly never contemplated suicide till I was at least 35 y/o

• Hugs
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I considered myself as very intellectual in my childhood. I thought because I was smart, my future would be straight and narrow. Get the straight A, graduate at top school, have the perfect career that makes everyone envy. Never would I imagine things to turn out like this! Severely depressed, stuck in unhappy circumstances, be the target of shaming from all family, and feeling suicidal on daily basis.

I feel even more depressed after writing this. I wish all of these are just a dream. A really bad one. I want to wake up and face different reality, anything!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, one.way.out, Roadkill and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I considered myself as very intellectual in my childhood. I thought because I was smart, my future would be straight and narrow. Get the straight A, graduate at top school, have the perfect career that makes everyone envy. Never would I imagine things to turn out like this! Severely depressed, stuck in unhappy circumstances, be the target of shaming from all family, and feeling suicidal on daily basis.

I feel even more depressed after writing this. I wish all of these are just a dream. A really bad one. I want to wake up and face different reality, anything!
Yeah. Describes me exactly. Sorry dude. We were just really unlucky in this life.

• Hugs
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
hell no :/

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Kikoo Loool
Please_stop

Please_stop

Apr 8, 2019
I often felt lonely and unhappy as a child, but always managed to comfort myself with food, books or the few friends I had.
From 11 to 17, whenever I felt miserable, I'd just cry in bed and hope that someone, someday, would come and rescue me, holding me and making me believe that everything was going to be alright, that I was a good person, that they would never stop loving me and they understood my pain, and knew that it wasn't my fault.
After that, I slowly began to realize that it was never going to be like that, and that there would probably come a day when I just was not going to take it anymore.
As of now, I'm just waiting. I'm pretty sure that the day will come in a very near future, but I can't leave as long as I feel hope, however little it may be

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and NoDream
KolechiaPurple

KolechiaPurple

May 2, 2019
Yep. I always knew it was going to end this way. Well, earliest memory of wanting to die is age 9 but I honestly never had any dreams/plans for the future. I never planned my dream job or even my dream wedding which was popular with the other girls at my school. Some people are honestly destined to commit suicide and I'm one of them

• Love
F

Felicità

May 1, 2019
yes. I'm thinking about ctb as long as I can remember things, life has simply been unbearable. Later I managed to find something meaningful in life. Though I can trick others, I cannot trick myself. All is absurd.

• Love
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely. Getting raised by an alcoholic mother, having to take care of myself for as long as I remember and meanwhile getting heavily bullied at school I am actually surprised I am still here.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, throwaway777, Roberto and 2 others
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Sadly yes since i was like 9 or 10. It's always been this.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and throwaway777
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Yes always knew it would end like this. Never. Saw myself having or being certain things. Never saw myself turning 40, from which i am months away.

• Love
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
80 years of life is a lot of time for one not to be facing reality of death at some point.

• Hugs
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
Not at all. I feel so sad when I think back to when I was a 5-6 year old kid. I was very bright and talkative. I had big dreams and hopes. I feel like that little girl is dead. I killed her.

• Hugs
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
My chronic depression started at age of 10 I believe, but of course in that age I probably didn't know what is suicide etc.
I think it could be my case also. At that age my parents got separated. It could be the start. But I didn't know the existence of suicide. I tried to harm myself without eating a day or two. But I still didn't know how to do it. As a kid and a teen, I didn't have internet (it wasn't available in the 90's ... yes bbs)

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Quinlor
J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
Yes. It has always been like this. I thought I would've found something, but I always knew that there is notihng and that I should just die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and spanishguy22
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, certainly not. It wasn't until I was an adult and in college that I slowly realized that my life will end up where I am today. Sure, I've thought about CTB'ing but never really gotten deep into that thought and pondered it thoroughly until I've entered college. I've became nihilistic and anti-natal during the latter part of college and still am in regards to life.

• Hugs
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I knew amidst the bullying it would affect my life deeply but I didn't know it would lead to lifelong hikikomori and a life without any form of expression. That is just one aspect that lead me to such a life of course there are other reasons including the accumulative effect of isolation degrading my mind.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and AutumnEmbers
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I first told myself I would die by suicide when I was a small child, 7-10 years old. Then later, when I was something like 15-17 years old, I told myself that every second I suffered was a punishment for not doing suicide. "If you don't want to suffer, just kill yourself, you idiot." I told myself.

I guess it's because I've suffered from mental, emotional and physical abuse all my life. My parents abused me, my schoolmates abused me etc. I'm nothing but a punching bag. Like Jesus was destined to die on a cross hated by everybody no matter what he said or did, so too was I destined to be a free punching bag.

But of course I also thought it would better than this. I believed, absolutely naively, that if I continued to live and suffer, then when I turned 20 and became an adult everyone would automatically start to respect and like me, as if being an adult was equivalent to being some kind of Pope. Now I'm an adult and people treat me like I was a child.

• Love
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, i knew as a kid that i would either have a great life (unlikely) but then be run over by a bus randomly Or i would die by my own hand.

• Love
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
No. I had a pretty happy childhood. Ups and downs throughout the years but the last year of my life has been absolute hell.

• Hugs