• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I was born into a white supremacist cult I didn't realize was so different from everyone else's life experience until probably 11 or 12 years old. I'm not talking "wah wah daddy made me go to church and now I'm a fedora tipping atheist", I'm talking I have relatives that can be located on the Anti Defamation League. When I finally realized the way we were made to live was horse shit, mom had an affair with dad's best friend, and dad's two sisters exposed it and dad's whole side of the family fell apart at about 16. At 19 I moved to Nashville to put it all behind me and for seven years I tried my hand at becoming a professional musician, until the entire world economy was shut down over a lie in 2020. I attempted exiting multiple different times, one of which I was without oxygen for over the average life expectancy without oxygen, and all had my wife, who hates me, swoop in to the "rescue". Once it was all crashing down, we had an unplanned kid that she hid from me because she thought it would be the nail in my coffin, but for a long time my only son became my only reason left to live. I rot away in the ashes of a failed dream, watching my wife raise my son contrary to my wishes and watching our entire culture rot from the inside out ever since it all radically changed four years ago, and I would rather die than watch this absolute horse shit get any fucking worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole